Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:14 pm

When Ryoh pats him on the back, Ebirai plops onto the snow covered ground and picks at his teeth with a claw, completely expressionless. "If you like that arm, I'd suggest never touching me again." Looking up at Ryoh, he grins politely as if he hadn't said anything out of the ordinary. "And, no, nothing happened."

When Hikato finishes healing, Ebirai jumps up with a huge grin. "Great! What now?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Ryoh looked at Ebirai sternly and calmly said, "Fine." He walked away from his comrade and towards the location of his fight with the Otokage. Upon entering the battle site he noticed that the body was gone and muttered to himself, "That Anbu must've taken her body with him. With him gone and her body disposed of there's nobody here to stop me."

Ryoh smiled, he was quite pleased with himself. He was finally given a chance to make his ideal world a reality. "The gods above are giving me a chance I won't waste."
Back to top Go down

Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3