Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the Mizukage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Meeting the Mizukage Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Riko stared at the door leading to Mako's office and fidgeted with her mist head band nervously. What if he didn't like her? She stared at the door, she was used to people not liking her. The only person that had liked her before was her twin sister who, Riko was separated from. Her large blue eyes hold an uneasy look to them for a moment, not only was she his assistant... She was a seven swordsmen member. She looked at the door still not knowing why it scared her so much to just open the door and say hi to Mako, and tell him to work on his papers...

She moved her hand to the door knob and then turned it slowly peering in at the floor, then she moves her gaze upward. "Hello sir." She says brightly, her voice sounding giggly. Then she rocks on her heels, this girl was very smart, and so young... She stared up toward Mako from the door way. She looked happy, even though she was nervous... She didn't get along with people that hated bugs.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Mako was doing nothing in particular when the girl knocked and walked in. He looked up, a faintly surprised expression melting into a knowing smile as he remembered that he was getting a new assistant today. And did he need one. The mountains of paperwork had been slowly taking over his desk, no matter how much he tried to get done...but, that would come later. Now it was time to get to know her.

"Come on in. I take it you know me, but I can't say that I know you...so what's your name?", he asked. His expression was a bit puzzled, surely this girl standing here was much to young...but then again, he had seen stranger things...
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Riko looked at Mako, and then stepped in the room. "Uhm..." she looked uncomfortable, "I am Riko Suzumebachi." She said bowing her head in respect to the Mizukage, then she stared at the paper work. Her eyes widened, "Do you ever do your work?" She asks him now, with a surprised look, "That stack is massive!" She said now with a grin, and then stepped forward now.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm

"Well, it's nice to meet you." As she examined the mountains of paperwork, Mako chuckled. "Well...I get to it sometimes...it's just not enough...and I tend to fall asleep whenever I try. So, you're anbu and a member of the Seven Swordsmen, if I remember correctly. You must be some kind of genius, you're so young"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:14 pm

"Young indeed." Riko said with a smile then stared at Mako with her large blue eyes. Then she moved her gaze from him. "Although, I only try my hardest and it brought me to where I am today. You're ANBU level assistant." She said simply shrugging her shoulders with a bored look on her face. Then she rocked on her heels, "No big deal, I'm not a genius." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:24 pm

"Sure, sure, whatever you say...", he said, though in his mind she was still something out of the ordinary, no matter what she said. "So, you're my assistant. You'll help me with paperwork, accompany me on any trips I take, and are third in command of the Swordsmen. I trust you'll have my back in combat as well. So...that's about all your duties, at least as far as i can think of...", he finished. "So, I think it would be best if you showed me what you could do. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:28 pm

"What I can do, concerning what?" Riko asked Mako with a curious look. Then she shifted her gaze from him to the paper again, "I understand my duties, I knew those before I accepted the job." She said simply, peering toward him now, she smiles lightly. "If it's for filing, I'm pretty good at it, if it's for combat, I'm a taijutsu master, although I use most of my taijutsu for my blade. The only time I go hand to hand is if my weapon in rendered useless." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Mako laughed. "I can see your blade, it looks formidable. So..." he paused. "I need you to tell me what your skills are, so if we ever find ourselves in combat, and we will, I know what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Riko looks over her shoulder the blade, and then grins at Mako. "Oh, I can bash you with it!" She said and then let out a chuckle, "Really though, the blade can separate down the middle which allows me to use it as a scissor like blade. I am able to drain a little bit chakra with each cut, and when I have enough chakra in it, I can summon a praying mantis." She explained now. <.<
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:48 pm

OOC: to make things easier i'm just gonna have Mako reform the swordsmen. ill put together a team, not have it been still standing...cuz he would have known about her abilities and stuff...alright?

"Scissors huh? Sounds useful. We could use something like that. Have you met Konzen? He'll be Second in command of the swordsmen, you should get to know him, you'll be working together quite often."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:12 pm

"Kozen, yes sir." Riko says now with a grin thinking about the head ANBU for a moment and then she looked at Mako with a thoughtful look. "Hm..." She peers toward him for a moment, and then away. "Do you need my help with anything?" She asks now, looking up at him with a curious look. Might as weel help out since she had nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:21 pm

"No, I don't think anything needs to be done yet. Unless you want to get started on my paperwork, which I would appreciate, but other than that I don't need anything done right now. So if you want to, go right ahead," he finished, gesturing towards the pile of papers.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Riko looks at the tower of papers with a grn, then approaches it and takes a stack. She peeres over the sheets, and then nods her head. "You should get to work on these papers." She says sorting through the different papers, with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Mizukage   Meeting the Mizukage Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Mizukage
Page 1 of 1