Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Meeting with the Mizukage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Another Meeting with the Mizukage Empty
PostSubject: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Mako was walking along the grounds of his office, free from paperwork for once. Silent mist glided over the ground, peaceful and quiet. He loved this village. Everything seemed so...relaxed. Sighing, he couldn't help but think back on friends come and gone, taken by time and battle. Of the previous generation of the swordsmen, and the new shinobi that he had put together recently. He went over to a seat, closed his eyes, and just relaxed...
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Riko walked in the office peering at Mako seeing him relaxed. "MAKO!" She cheered brightly, with a warm smile on her face. Seeing the kage just sitting there, she pounced on him giggling brightly. The blond girl smiled softly, peering at the man. "Mako!" She said brightly sitting on his lap, staring up at his face with a warm look wondering what he was doing. Perching on his lap she tilts her head staring at the Mizukage with a bright look, she looked giddy.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Having been a bit used to Riko's...entrances, after a few weeks, Mako opened a single eye, looking down at the girl on his lap. "Why hello there Riko. What brings you here to my office today?" He slowly opened his other eye, his little nap over.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Looking up at Mako the girl smiled brightly. "No sleeping on the job, Mizukage Mako." She scolded him, enjoying herself on his lap. Staring up at the Mizukage, she grinned, "Or the paper work will get you, and we both know you already have lots of that stuff to do." The young girl giggled lightly, before getting off of Mako's lap. "I came here because I finished all the checks on the town like you asked me to." She said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Sighing, Mako glanced over at the mountain of paperwork that commanded his desk. Today he had put a pretty big dent in it, but...it never died. At her short report, he just nodded and said, "Good, good." Getting up, he walked over to the window, which looked out upon the village, and from there, the sea. "Anything interesting to report?" He hadn't expected anything, though the routine checks were needed.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:42 pm

"Nothing really." Riko said looking thoughtful, "All I've heard from around the village is that crime rate off of this island is high." She said with a smile. Then frowning she looks at Mako, "Everything seems peaceful." she was never a fan of the peace because bad things usually happened at those times. Smiling toward her boss, the petite girl tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Mako looked back at Riko's frown, puzzlement on his face. Chuckling, he replied, "Peace is good. Peace brings people together, helps families and villages thrive...when you've been through as many wars as I have, you learn to appreciate times of peace, however short they may be...", he trailed off, once again looking toward the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Riko looked toward Mako, her blue eyes held a light look to them. "I understand that Mako, but if you grew up in a clan I did you'd know there's nothing ever really peaceful." She said softly, before turning her eyes to Mako and smiling. "But no matter what happens here, I believe Mizukage Mako can fix it!" She said brightly with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:10 pm

A pensive frown on his face now, Mako's thoughts drifted to Riko's past and family. "Well, times may never be peaceful now, but someday, who knows. We might not need shinobi any more." He paused. "But until then...I'll protect this village and everyone who resides in this land." At the little girls next comment, he let out a loud laugh. "You better believe it. I won't let anything happen while I'm Mizukage."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Hearing Mako laugh she feels at ease and smiles, "Mako, things are very nice around here. I'm glad I joined your village, and I'm happy to work under you." The young girl said softly. She peered at the widow one last time before looking up at Mako. She admired the man she worked for, "Some day I want to be like you Mako!" The small girl said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:22 pm

"Well, I have to say that I'm happy you joined the Mist Village too. And who knows, give it a good decade, or maybe even less, and you may become an even stronger ninja than me. Might even become Mizukage, who knows." He looked down at Riko, peace and strength in his eyes and words. "I have no doubt in my mind that you'll make history, Riko, just like the legends of old."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Riko looked back up at the kage and then smiled, "Really?" She looked very happy by these words. Staring at Mako the girl feels pride, and looks away. "You put good faith in me, thank you." She said, she wasn't used to people being kind to her like that before. It showed when she looked away and fell silent staring at her lap. Feeling unsure, the girl nervously looked up with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:36 pm

"No problem." A smile on his face, he looked down, to see Riko's nervous smile. Stretching, he looked up once again, before saying, "Well...I think I should start getting back to my paperwork..." He sighed. His moment of relaxation was over. Walking back over to his desk, he stared down at the sheet in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Riko stood up and then stared at the Mizukage, she looked over his shoulder at the work. "Maaan how can you do all this work?" She asked him smiling. Then she moved backward for a moment staring toward the sky through the window. Looking at the clouds roll by the girl shifts her shoulders, "Mako could you tell me a story of your days?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:48 pm

"Heheh...I get through it little by little, but it never ends." He then paused as Riko asked him about a story from 'his days'. "My days? Are you saying I'm old?", he joked, grinning. Though the grin only lasted a few moments before falling back to silence.

"Alright, yes, I'll tell you a story. I'll tell you a tale from fifteen years ago, before you were even born. I'll let you know now, it isn't exactly a happy story...though if you're going to be a member of the swordsmen, you should hear it. So, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:57 pm

"Older than I am." Riko said brightly, then looked at attention, "I would love to hear Mako." the girl shifted around till she was comfortable. "So please share the tale with me." The girl smiled up at the Kage wanting to hear the tale. years ago she hadn't been born he was right. The small girl looked excited to hear the tale, she loved hearing stories from the elders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting with the Mizukage   Another Meeting with the Mizukage Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Meeting with the Mizukage
Page 1 of 1