Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody vs Tetsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:21 pm

welll ironfist, i dont know who to choose, so ill let you decide who you want to fight. there are

Kuroi-sannin of sand a possible most powerful character left on sight......with mako.
Dokuro-rogue of anbu captain abilities. Bone dude.
Isai- Kazekage. weapons master.

so which ever you like im challenging you NOW!
Back to top Go down

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Tetsu Honda enters the battle ground watching his opponent make his way, he made quick preperation by observing the battlefield for any elemental advanatages. It seem its rather fair for most ninjas, let see if being a Jounin instead of an ANBU made him lost his touch.

Challenging Dokuro
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Yay bone dude, and yeah....

Dokuro looked at the ninja, noticing his cloud village symbol. A basic grassy feild, no extrme advantages for either ninja. So it would be a test of skills. "Might i ask the name of the ninja i am fighting? My name is Dokuro Kaguya, ex crystal ninja."
Back to top Go down

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:46 pm

'Crystal? Cant be all that tough, never heard of you... Name is Tetsu Honda, i must worn you. We ninjas raised not to show any mercy to opponents on the battlefield, last man stand wins...' He dropped his Kusari Gama chain to the ground, one hand held by its hilt and the second was on a chain. It was possible to see static around the person sparking off, especially from the weapon.

Tetsu Honda, a cautious person waited for the opponent stance as well for his first move. One can say, that a man can be judged by his first move. Well lets see if that person was right.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:50 pm

"Well then, if your not going to tell me your name, ill force it out of you." As dokuro said this, he took out Negai and netami. Dokuro then lifted his right foot into the air a bit, then slammed it down into the ground. As this happened a rumble could be heard in the earth, and the ground underneath tetsu's feet started to beak apart, as a very sharp bone pillar shot out from beneath him.
Back to top Go down

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:58 pm

As he was confused at the mans word, it had seem like he was partially deaf for not being able to hear that he had stated his name. But as the ground shook, Tetsu Honda naturally looked to the ground and saw it parting. This ability was too obvious even by a ninja standard, it gave him enough time to roll to his left pulling his weapon across.

He then figured out that this ability suggested that he is an Earth user, perhaps there was one more element but so far. He has the elemental advantage since Lightning defeat Earth based art. As he soon got up from his roll, he begin to swing his weapon before releasing it towards his opponent who would reach him due to his chain length. Before on impact, he would give a shock of electricity through the weapon giving a small stun to his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:07 pm

OOC:lol dokuro isnt partially deaf, im apparently partially blind...disregard that.

Dokuro saw the scythe comming at him and reacted acordingly. A bone pillar shot out of the ground in the path of the blade, and dokuro leaped over the bone and threw Negai at Tetsu, Using his chakra focus to extend the chain long enough to reach.
Back to top Go down

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:12 pm

He curiously watched as his attack was deflected by his opponent. Bone, that could potentially be bad in terms against his abilities. But Tetsu Honda still attempt to analyse his opponent before going all out. He activated his Lightning Armour, still holding his chain. He pulled it back to himself and simply grinned. Any incoming attack would hit the lightning armour which surronds every inch of him.

He then dashed towards him heading towards his opponent weapon hoping to grab it since the weapons so far doesnt seem it can penetrate his armour.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Dokuro saw the lightning and quickly retracted the chain. Catching the sword in hand he landed not to far in front of Tetsu. "A lightning user huh? Just my luck...no more tai or earth jutsu. As Dokuro said this his dropped his swords, all seven of them, on the ground. Then he started to string handsigns together. " this one comes straight from my master, Ice style: Black dragon blizzard jutsu! As dokuro said this, a black dragon shot strait at tetsu.
Back to top Go down

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:34 pm

As he was even more surprise that the man have mastered an advanced element, he hesitated to think of counter attack. Being too late he got struck by the dragon and was pushed up in the air though the Lightning Armour withstood most of the damage beside from an odd bruise but the most it just pushed him around like a rag doll.

As he was falling back down from the attack, he finally thought it might be the time to actually use his ability. Making a recovery from the air, he soon landed on the ground disactivating his Lightning Armour as well as dropping his Kusari-Gama which he left a bit of chakra to abstract it later on in the fight. He quickly did the handseal with Lightning Speed with almost less than a second he appeared behind the opponent and said 'Good thing your not an Uchiha...' With this he would knee his back hoping to give him much pain and agony
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:33 pm

Tetsu's knee hit solid bone, almost cracking His knee."Your right, its a good thing im not an Uchiha, I'd be unstopable." With saying that, he then shot four of his ribs out from behind him, attempting to hit Tetsu in the chest.
Back to top Go down

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:47 pm

As his knee hit almost a concrete like bone, he staggered when suddenly something ripped out of the man clothes which for a glimpse seconds saw it was bones. But it was too late to dodge or parry the man surprise attack. But since he was staggered from earlier on, the opponent attack seemed to pierce his left shoulder but only one bone had pierced.

As the pain overwhelmed his shoulder, he raised all eight fingers and pointed to the mans back. He then begin to initiate his Striking Blade and started to charge it without the opponent realising it since he was facing away from Tetsu Honda. He then said 'Interesting technique, this must be a Kekkei Genkai of yours with the bones. But is that enough to match my speed?' But every second he was to shoot one of his Striking Blade to stun him from behind. But from every two words he was to releasing one more of his Striking Blade to keep him stunned and begin to give it damage. With all the moves were to be complete, he should of done of three minor damages to his back and another four bullets wound within the guys back. Even the bone cannot stop him or any other jutsu since he would be stunned from before hand.

Note:

Effect: Merely a stun(Instant), cause minor damage(2 seconds), a fierce as bullet(5 seconds) and cause of a small radius explosion of 5 meters upon impact(10 seconds). The speed is the speed of lightning, but due to the delay of doing stronger version of the move. It gives the chance for his opponent to attack.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:02 pm

Dokuro Didnt expect him to dodge it, but why hadnt he moved yet? Dokuro then readied hi spine to drill through the ninja's stomach and he realesed it. Just as the bone left his body, and peirced into Tetsu's stomach byhalf an inch, the shock hit him, and he couldnt move.
Back to top Go down

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:19 pm

As he was soon stunned, it was merely seconds afterwards until he released the lightning bullets piercing his opponent body which would literraly cripple him to death. Whereas the bone he released in that blink second had pierced his stomach slightly but the pain was bareable than the last attack.

The first bone still connecting to his shoulder, Tetsu Honda rested his hand on the man should having a firm grip before activating his Lightning Amour. With 3 minor injuries as well as 3 bullets, he knew he wasnt be able to react very soon. He attempted to electrocute him with his lightning armour
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:31 pm

As Tetsu rested his hand on Dokuro's sholder it fell through and dokuro disconnected all his joints. Tetsu lost his grip on DOkuro as he fell to the ground. Dokuro then with what little strength he had gained, even being stunned shot bullets at tetsu, trying to get him away from his body.
Back to top Go down

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:38 pm

As he dropped, he felt his shoulder was being pulled his opponent. He grunts as he completed his move on his opponent since he didnt move far with his bone still sticking through his shoulder.

OOC: I see a flaw in ur tactic, your bone is still in my shoulder. Even though if you dislocate ur bones, your body will still hang on to the bone which in my shoulder. So i would of still of held you no matter what. So once i held on to you, i activate my move. Before it can initiate, you dislocate your bones to drop to the ground. But since ur still attached to me, you didnt go far and still manage to grab a hold of you. Since im using the move, you would be stun when touched but as i hold on. I can electrocute you...
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:37 am

OOC:the bone isnt connect to me. A shot it in you, and then when a dislocated it it would have remained in you. not me. but i will follow through as though it were so, for your sake.

Dokuro shot his tibula through the back of his shoulder, through Tetsu's hand, and it headed straight for tetsu's head, giving almost no time to react.
Back to top Go down

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:52 am

The new attack from his opponent would of been deflected by the Lightning Armour which was activated seconds before. The bone could of ricochet back to his opponent or away from it. This didnt stop his electrocution against his opponent.

OOC: You still cant make pinpoint moves if your not facing me, not knowing where my head is. Also i doubt your reaction speed is a lot faster to dodge it. It seem we back and forth with flaws in each other moves... If it continues want to start again as round 2? Cause im pretty sure i got u right, unless we want to call a third party to make sure whos right?
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:55 am

OOC.........i got this.

Dokuro was electrocuted to a crisp, and died. Tetsu got up, and limped away into the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Somebody vs Tetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody vs Tetsu   Somebody vs Tetsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Somebody vs Tetsu
Page 1 of 1