Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] Empty
PostSubject: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:50 pm

"Beef, please." The waitress nods and walks into the kitchen, leaving Ebirai alone at his table. It wasn't a busy time of day for the restaurant; the lunch rush had ended and Ebirai was the only one there. In a few minutes, the waitress comes back with Ebirai's beef stew and sets it on the table in front of him. She was a pretty girl; long brown hair, a sweet face, voluptuous- She couldn't be a day over 20. Nodding his thanks, Ebirai begins to eat.

In a few minutes, the young waitress comes back to ask how the soup was. "Delicious, thank you. But... It's missing something..." The girl politely tells him that extra ingredients cost more money. "I'm afraid I don't have any money." Tilting her head, the girl asks how he was going to pay for the meal. When he doesn't respond, the girl gets nervous and asks again. When he continues silently eating his soup, the girl runs into the kitchen and brings out the chef, a large, muscular man, who is carrying a large butcher knife.

The chef puts his hand on Ebirai's shoulder and turns him to look at him. "What's the big idea buddy? Think you can eat for free?" Ebirai glares at the man. "Remove your hand." The chef's face goes beet red with rage. "You're gonna pay for this buddy! I'm gonna b-" The waitress shrieks in terror. Before the chef could finish his sentence, Ebirai had reached out faster than she could see, digging his fingers into the man's neck and literally ripping out his throat. Ebirai held the man for a few moments, causing his blood to spurt all over the table. Miraculously, not a single drop seemed to hit Ebirai.

Tossing the man to the side like a used tube of toothpaste, Ebirai gets up and stirs his blood into the soup before taking a sip. "Perfect..." Walking over to the door, he tips his kasa to the cowering waitress. "Thanks for the soup. You have a nice day, miss." The poor waitress faints and falls back onto a table.

Walking outside, Ebirai takes another sip of his soup and looks up. An odd sight greeted his eyes. "Snow in summer? In Konoha?" Shrugging, he walks down the street towards the edge of town.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Hikato looked at the snow as they approached the gates. “Geez, he makes quite the spectacle...” She said, slowing the horse down. In this form she looked like a guy... She peered over at Ryoh, “So how do we get into this without having to battle, do we just like back the guy up or something?” Hikato asked sounding very curious.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:19 pm

"I say we get him on our way out. That way we can just make a quick getaway." Ryen explained as he jumped off his horse, turned it into wood, and approached the gates. He waited for Hikato was at his side before attempting to enter the city. "We're friends in here to visit your relative, got it?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Hikato nodded her/his head, and then grinned. “Sure, going to see my Aunt Hinata.” Hikato said brightly, then moved her hands into her pockets looking at the guards, and then at Ryoh, “Let’s do this then.” She said simply, wondering what they were going to do in the village. She glanced at the guard, keeping at Ryoh’s side smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Ryoh walked past the guard as he enter the village his stomach rumbled. "I think we should go out for lunch. Y'know I know this place that makes beef stew to die for at low prices, wanna go check it out?" he asked was they continued to walk along the street to make sure they don't bring any extra attention.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Hikato nodded her head, “Yeah sure, as long as there’s no one dead in there if it’s to die for.” She said with a grin, she peered around them in the road. The snow made this place colder, she didn’t like it... Her eyes narrowed and she stared ahead as they walked. “This is going to be interesting.” She said softly now.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 pm

After only taking a few steps down the street, Ebirai accidentally bumps into Hikato while drinking some more of his stew, spilling the hot and now-oddly-red soup down his front. "HOT!" After fanning his burning chest for a moment, he looks up to see who he'd bumped into. It was a young man with very interesting green eyes. "Sorry about that! I need to watch where I'm going!"
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Yuukin's third and fourth body come along. One is carrying a map.

Yuu3: Ok I'm sure that we took a wrong turn to Rio's mansion, now.

Yuu4: No shit, that's the same beaf stew place just down the street.

Yuu3: Ok If we're here, and we last saw the other bodies here. *Takes out a world map* And sonkei is supposedly somewhere North of mount Myobyokuzan. *Puts it a way* Then where the hell are we?

Yuu4: You idiot that's a map of the Sand Village!

Yuu3: Damn your right. *The two just pass by unseen*
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Puppet_Master wrote:
After only taking a few steps down the street, Ebirai accidentally bumps into Hikato while drinking some more of his stew, spilling the hot and now-oddly-red soup down his front. "HOT!" After fanning his burning chest for a moment, he looks up to see who he'd bumped into. It was a young man with very interesting green eyes. "Sorry about that! I need to watch where I'm going!"

Ryoh looked at the strange man that Hikato bumped into, paying attention to his eyes in particular. "Hello, sir. I see you spilled your soup when you bumped into my friend here. How about we treat you to lunch to make up for it? We can start off on the right foot." Ryoh explained to the man with weird features.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Hikato frowned, “No, I’m sorry sir, I walked into you, and it’s my fault.” She apologised, and then gazed at Ryoh for a moment as he said this. Her green eyes narrowed for a moment but she nodded her head in agreement. “It’s the least we can do after walking into each other.” She said softly, with a bright grin. She wondered what they were going to do with this one, possibly a new member? She said nothing about it though, just smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Ebirai gazes sadly at his almost empty bowel. "Yes, some more stew sounds good. It got pretty cold all of a sudden... I wonder if that pretty waitress would make me some more..." He grins at them, showing them his fang-like canines. "If you wouldn't mind, that sounds really nice."
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:06 pm

"Great," Ryoh said as he lead the two into the restaurant, getting a booth in the process. He looked at the commotion and then at the people cleaning up a red puddle. "It looks like some died and it looks like you spoke too soon, Hikato." he said with a warm smile. He then turned his attention back to the strange man and asked, "So who are you and what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Hikato looked at the blood in silence, her eyes roamed over the area, then she noticed a young waitress, who looked scared witless. She shook her head not understanding why someone would kill a chef. Then again she had only killed to save herself, so she didn’t know anything about killing others. She regarded Ryoh and Ebirari in silence.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:24 pm

As the young waitress spots Ebirai, she faints again. Sitting down in the booth, Ebirai laughs nervously. "Eheheh... hehe... hehehe... Whoops... Guess that means she's not in the mood to make me more stew... Pity..."

Noting his new 'friend' had spoken to him, Ebirai grins at the man. "Who, me? I'm Ebirai Umohito!" He turns his head so they can see the symbol on his headband and points to it. "Ex-Cloud ninja." Turning his head back, he adopts a thoughtful expression and looks at the ceiling. "Though... I'm not exactly allowed to visit the Cloud Village, anymore... Or the Grass... Or the Rain... Or the Waterfall... Or the Land of Tea..."

Grinning again, he holds out his rather pointy gauntlet for a handshake. "Who are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:33 pm

"The boy here is really Hikato No'Tido, the girl that was kicked out of mist for exterminating that clan. I am Ryoh Jirunda and I'm wanted in this very town for leaving with a variety of secrets. We plan on conquering the world to make an utopia. You must be pretty strong to be kicked out of all of those countries so I'd like to ask you a question. I'm forming a new Akatsuki and I want to know if you'd like to join. If so then once we pick up the idiot making a ruckus in the front gates we got to the Sound village to kill the Otokage and replace her with myself. Sound good to you?" Ryen asked with a large smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:36 pm

OOC: Sorry Ryoh but it's a crime to tell me not to do a Yuukin joke.

yuukin's 5th body comes walking by with his 6th body on a leash.

Yuu5: I know I saw them come through here.

Yuu6: *Bark*

Yuu5: What is it? *Yuu6 leads yuu5 to the beaf stew shop* What happened here? *Sees the waitress out on the floor* This isn't goo, there're customers here. *Ties Yuu6 to the counter*

Yuu6: Grrrrr.

Yuu5: Shut up. *Looks at the only three people besides them in the shop* Don't worry. I'll make something for you. (Lucky I know how to make the stew here.) *Starts preparing the food*
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Hikato looked up when her name was said and she stared at Ryoh for a moment before looking around the shop again. Her bright green eyes seemed a lot like cat eyes. “Killing this and that.” She said softly a smile on her face, she glanced at the two before seeming to zone out. She gazed at the wolf that was growling and then tilted her head, "Uh...?" She looked at loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Ebirai's eyes narrow as he leans froward and strokes his chin. "Hikato No'Tido and Ryoh Jirunda..." Sitting back, he gives them both a grin. "Never heard of either of you! But, yes... Yes, I suppose you could call me 'strong'. If not, I'm just hard to get rid of." He points to the blades crossed on his back. "Though, the whole Cloud Village thing was a bit pointless. All I did was 'steal' precious artifacts and kill a few shinobi guarding them. Apparently, if someone finished decomposing centuries ago and isn't ever going to use something again, taking it is 'stealing'."

Laughing, Ebirai points to his Akatsuki robe. "How ironic! Do you see this jacket? This was my old master's, and used to belong to the Akatsuki. This ring, too! Because of that, I think I'll accept your offer." He grins, showing his teeth again. "And because conquering the world sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:52 pm

"Great news! When we kill the Otokage we could make a version of the old jacket to fit all of us. Then we'd be like the real thing. All we're missing is the rings, but we can make those later, right? Isn't this great, Hikato?" Ryoh said with a childish excitement in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:55 pm

"Done." *Passes out stew to everyone. Then turns to Ebirai* "Akatsuki? But Koku died." Ignores it and walks back behind the counter*
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Hikato glanced at Ryoh, “It’s wonderful.” She said brightly, “this seems like things are coming together nicely.” She mused now watching the two for a moment; her green eyes sparkled in their own excitement. This was the first plan of a grand scale she had been a part of; it would be interesting to see how things played out eventually. Killing the Otokage would be fun. She glanced at the stew smiling, and then started eating in silence.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 pm

"Hope you like it. Made it myself after learning from the owner of the shop. Where is he anyway? He's usually here." Stand there looking confused while Yuu6 starts biting his leash, trying to break free.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Muni wrote:
Hikato glanced at Ryoh, “It’s wonderful.” She said brightly, “this seems like things are coming together nicely.” She mused now watching the two for a moment; her green eyes sparkled in their own excitement. This was the first plan of a grand scale she had been a part of; it would be interesting to see how things played out eventually. Killing the Otokage would be fun. She glanced at the stew smiling, and then started eating in silence.

Ryoh wolfed down his stew and waited for others to finish. "With 4 members taking down the Sound shouldn't be hard at all. Once we take her down then others would defiantly want to join us. Building this organization isn't going to take as long as I.. no we thought. I couldn't have done it without you, Hikato. I'm going out so you can be more acquainted and I'll meet you two at the gate on the way out." Ryoh said as he jumped out of his seat and left the restaurant to look for Zero.

Last edited by Ryoh on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:10 pm

As Yuukin passes by, Ebirai nods. "Touchè." After taking a drink of the stew, he shrugs. "I don't care if you make your own jackets as long as I get to keep mine. It has... sentimental value. We've been through a lot." Holding up his bowel, he starts to eat/drink the stew. Setting the it down, he sighs. "It just isn't the same..." Looking over to the middle of the room, he confirms that the body had been removed. "Damn... He's already gone..."

Looking back towards his new friends, he grins at Ryoh. "Leaving so soon? "
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Hikato peered toward Ryoh as he left and then looked at Ebirai, she stared at him in silence for a moment. Then returned to eating her food, she finished it and the pulled out coins to pay for all their meals. No need to make a scene about not paying. She peered at Ebirai again and then smiled. “Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you...” she said lightly, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next