Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rio
Founder
Rio

A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Yuu5 still stands there confused and having not heard a single word the three had said since he last spoke. Yuu6 tires out and gives up tryng to tear the leash. "Wait we completely forgot about the others!" Yuu5 runs out and grabs yuu6 by the collar of his shirt tearing his leash and dragging him right out of the resteraunt.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:20 am

Ebirai nods. "Yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you, too." Lifting his bowel up to his lips, he drinks a bit more stew. "So... How's you meet him?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:35 am

"I was going to raid his camp of food, or something... Rather awkward, but he went on about the Akatsuki, and I can't help but agree with his dream." Hikato said after a moment, "He's a good guy." She smiled brightly finishing her soup, "What do you think of him from what you've seen?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:26 am

Blinking for a moment, Ebirai laughs and finishes his stew. "That's certainly an interesting way to meet someone!" Looking up at the ceiling, he adopts a thoughtful expression. "Well... I haven't seen much, so I'm not sure... But... I don't think I like him."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:32 pm

"Really?" Hikato sounded curious as Ebirai said this, her green eyes held a thoughtful look to them. "I mean he seems so excited for this, but I don't think the plan will go smoothly, hell most of will probably be dead when we get to the goal... If we get that far..." She said her doubts aloud, "But I mean, sure I am looking forward to this a lot..." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Ebirai smiles again and stretches. "Eh, somehow I doubt either of us will be dying anytime soon." With a laugh, he nods. "Sounds fun, doesn't it? Not often you get to be a part of these things."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:43 pm

"I doubt we'll die soon too, but, yeah..." Hikato said with a smile, "It does sound fun I mean we get to try and make the world unlike it has ever been before. It's a large task but I believe we can do it if we try." Hikato said, her voice was gentle as she said this. Her brilliant green eyes seemed to show her true emotions. They shone brightly with an inner joy.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:55 pm

"Change the world, huh? Think so?" He stands up and yawns, stretching again. Cracking his neck, he gives Hikato a wide grin. "I live for the moment. Goals don't mean much to me... But if that's what you want, I've got nothing better to do."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Hikato smiled at him, getting to her own feet, she left money on the table for the stew. Then she gazed around them in silence, her eyes taking in everything for a moment, "You know, I've never had a goal before, I just did things as they came." She admitted with a smile, "So this mean a lot to me..." Hikato grinned brightly.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Ebirai frowns at this. "Really? This goal means that much to you?" Heading towards the exit, he shrugs. "Then maybe I should work hard to see this through, after all."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Hikato looked at Ebirai, "It does mean that much to me..." She said following him to the exit. "I mean through my whole life I've had nothing to look forward to till now..." She grinned slightly, "I was made a rouge because of liars, and if I can help make a world with out lies then I will try my damn hardest." She said lightly,
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Walking outside, Ebirai grins at the snow and takes off his kasa so that it hangs down over his swords. "I love the snow..." Looking back, he frowns at Hikato. "A world without lies?" Scratching his chin, he looks up at the cloudy sky. "How're we gonna do that?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Hikato watches the snow with little interest, she liked thunderstorms more herself. "Well, I mean I killed the one's that lied to me and tried to kill me... So it would seem lying should be stopped before it even starts." She grins then notices the dog. She watches it for a moment, and then looked at Ebriai, "I think it wants us to follow it..." she said, and then laughed... That sounded like a bad movie line. >_>
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Ebirai frowns and rubs the back of his neck. "Uh-huh... Why?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 pm

"Because it's only bothering us." Hikato pointed out, then stared at Ebirai, she cocked her head to the side. "Or we can just stand here and listen to the mutt yip at us. I mean both options work fine enough." She mused with a grin on her face. She gazed at the dog wondering what it wanted.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Grinning again, Ebirai flexes his hand. "Or we could kill it."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 pm

"Well, yeah we could do that too..." Hikato said lightly, arching an eyebrow, "Can we follow it first then kill it?" She asked him with a grin. He seemed liked an interesting guy at the least. She'd be glad of made friends with him, or clan mates... Or what ever you wanted to call it. XD
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Frowning, he looks at the dog and considers it for a few seconds. It didn't really do anything wrong, but... Random dog... Shrugging, he gives Hikato a smile and nods. "Eh, I don't see why not."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Hikato smiles at Ebirai, then follows the dog, which is heading toward the gate. She glances at Ebirai, "It looks like its leading us into that mess." She said thoughtfully, and then smiled at the snow. "Let's check it out I guess." She said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Brushing the snow off of his hair, he puts his kasa back on, pulls his armor up over the bottom half of his face, and nods. "This should be fun! Come on- Hurry up! Let's go!" Bending forward, he dashes towards the commotion with incredible speed, ripping up the dirt behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snowy Day? (Ryoh and Hikato's Visit) [Act 2]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2