Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riko's house!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Riko lives along the shore of the island in a large home with her mother. The house looks to be a normal home in the area, even if it's size is very large. Around the front there is a large gate edge with flowers, where bees and butterflies fly around happily. Large sakura trees are in the front edging the walk way leading to the front door. The whole home holds a peaceful essence to it, which puts pretty much anyone at ease when they're there.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Following the girl a good ways across the village, eventually they reached the seaside itself, the setting sun serving to create a beautiful glow across the area. At this area, they reached what he assumed was Riko's house. " My, a very nice place you have here, Riko." He stated offhandedly, wondering how many of the insects about the front lawn spent part of their time living in people.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Riko looked at Tatsuhiro, with a smile. "Yeah it's secluded rather nice." Riko comments off hand, as she pushes open the gate door. She she opens it the bugs seems to buzz in their direction before Riko laughs lightly. "I'm home mom!" She calls out as she starts walking up the site flagstone path. "Ah, so where do you live Tatsuhiro?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:30 pm

So, just a mom? Tatsuhiro briefly mused at the young girls exclamation before being broken out of wondering exactly how fearsome her mother must be by the question.

"Err, an apartment in town, nothing special." He replied, waving in the general direction of the village.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:59 pm

"Nothing special?" Riko looked at Tatsuhiro with a smile but nodded her head. She understood, she moved forward, toward the house then caught sight of her mother who was looking toward her Tatsuhiro with a look of pure calm. Her eyes were a dark green, and her hair was raven black, she worse a forest green kimono and had butterflies flapping around her. Her eyes locked on Tatsuhiro for a moment before she smiled slightly.

"Welcome home Riko, who's your friend?" Her mother inquired her voice was silky smooth and came out as a purr.

"This is Tatsuhiro." Riko said brightly as they neared her mother.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 pm

The first thing that Tatsuhiro noticed was that Riko's mother actually didn't really look a lot like her. Must have taken after her father or something in the looks department. She was also quiet a looker to the naked eye, having apparently maintaned her figure well despite having born twins. The third thing he noticed, after a quick peek with his byakugan, was that she was also full of bugs like daughter.

" My name is Tatsuhiro Ohara, pleasure to meet you, Miss Suzumebachi." He informed her, bowing slightly in some half remembered action out of instructions his teachers in his younger days had given him on manners.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Riko's mother gave a small, "Delighted to meet you Tatsuhiro, I hope Riko wasn't bothersome." she says looking toward her daughter who grins at her brightly. Then she turns her gaze back to the man with a welcoming smile, "Well the come in, I have tea over the fire boiling." She says lightly. Riko gazes after her mother who had turned walking toward the door then she smiled brightly.

"Come on Tatsuhiro, I love mother's tea, it's always good." She says brightly, starting to walk to the door again.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:48 pm

" She wasn't any trouble at all, though she did help me make a grown man cry." He replied with a smile, remembering the look on the gamblers face after they had fleeced him for cash.

" That sounds good, thanks." He replied, following the women and child into their fairly large home.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Riko looked at her mother who laughed at the making a man cry. "Sounds like Riko." She said simply, glancing down at her daughter. Riko looked back up at her for a moment, before turning to face the large glass wall across the back that showed the waters shores. She smiled for a moment, before gazing at Tatsuhiro, her mother left the two of them going into the kitchen to get glasses for tea.

"Please take a seat Tatsuhiro." Riko says motioning to the seats. Her mother came back with a tray with hot tea, with milk and sugar on the side if needed. She placed it on the table before taking a seat herself.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:34 pm

"Ah, ocean view, very nice." Tatsuhiro commented, also looking out at the crimson colored waves back dropped by the setting sun.

Silently taking a seat, he thanked Riko's mother before somewhat hesitantly picking up the tea and staring at the optional add ins. He wasn't sure what he would like in it, to be honest, he usually didn't drink tea.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Riko looked at the view for a moment, before turning her attention to Tatsuhiro with a smile on her face. "It is nice." she agreed taking a glass with tea in it, she placed in two sugar cubes and then stirred it with the spoon on the table. She smiled in thought for a moment, before looking toward her mother. "Tatsuhiro is my new friend." She said proudly.

"Well that's very nice of him." Her mother says lightly turning her gaze to Tatsuhiro with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Deciding that he might as well, he copied the child's action, adding in two cubes of sugar and stirring up the contents of the glass with a spoon until the dissolved. Sipping ex[experimentally at the still steaming beverage, he was mildly surprised to find it was actually pretty good. Not any of that low quality stuff he had drunken the few other times he had tried tea.

" It's nothing, really, she is such a sweet girl, and such interesting pets she has. Though I admit I wonder how she keeps track of all of them." He replied with a shrug, giving the two insect infested females before him a warm smile. Really, it wasn't so creepy once you got used to it.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Riko looked at Tatsuhiro as he tried his tea and caught the surprised look. She grinned slightly now, before peering toward her mother. Rei looked toward Riko for a moment, before turning to look back toward the man in front of her, her eyes ran over him for a moment, he was certainly better looking than most men she saw around here. "Well I mean if she doesn't bother you at all then it's fine." Rei said peering at Riko. Riko seemed to be a little shy of her mom but respected her more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:26 pm

Focused this new thing called 'tea' Tatsuhiro managed to completely miss it when Rei's eyes subtly gave him a once over.

"Glad to hear it, wouldn't want to lose my new little friend." Tatsuhiro replied, momentarily feeling like he was forgetting something before he remembered.

"Ah, yeah, I promised I'd show you how I noticed your friends, didn't?" Tatsuhiro inquired, glancing down at the now shy little girl. "I suppose I can trust your mom to keep a secret, can't I?" He inquired, turning his one visible eye's gaze up from the little girl to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Rei gave a slight nod, sipping her tea. She peered toward Riko for a moment with a curious look, and then looked back toward Tatsuhiro, "I won't say a word." She said lightly peering at him for a moment. Her dark green eyes held a light look to them, it was nice to have a guest... They rarely had guests here, not to mentioned one that wasn't bad looking... Riko hhad caught her mom's look earlier and peered at Tatsuhiro.

"Yeah! You did promise!" Riko says happily now, peering up at Tatsuhiro. She wonders how he noticed her friends, she looks very curious.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:03 am

"Alright then, here is my little secret." He informed them, slowly and with not a little drama bringing his hand up to his headband and lifting it.

This would reveal what, to at least the more experienced Rei, would be the familiar sight of the hidden leaf's much coveted byakugan doujutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 am

Rei looked at the eye and then understood. Riko looked for a moment, and then understood what it was. The used to be a former clan from around the leaf village so they knew those eyes all too well. "Byakugan..." She said and then smiled lightly, "Mann, how'd you get that?" Riko asked, sounding excited. She was peering up at him, her bright blue eyes shining with a child like look to them.

Rei also looked interested in this story and inclined her head to the man.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:24 am

"Yep, byakugan, really handy souvenir I picked up awhile back." Tatsuhiro replied proudly, seemingly delighted to have such an interesting audience.

For the next little while, he then regaled them with the tale of how he had run into a main branch Hyuuga one day while out on a mission and, after a long and arduous battle in which he himself had lost an eye, killed the Hyuuga and taken one of his eyes for his own use to replace the one he lost.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:29 am

Rei smiled understanding what Tatsuhiro had done, but Riko was staring at Tatsuhiro with wide eyes. "That was..." Riko stares at Tatsuhiro for a moment, before blinking. "You know, that kind of scares me." She said lightly, now but then smiled. "Of course you have two eyes now, so that's all that counts." She said warmly. Rei looked at her daughter understanding how she had been scared at first.

"Hm not often you see people with two different eyes." She comments to Tatsuhiro with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:47 am

" Lots of people seem to be scared by it, for some reason. Never been able to figure out why." Tatsuhiro replied, as mystified by people thinking what was, by all accounts, a very smart move as being creepy as they where about how people where put off by the bugs in their bodies.

" Hmm, guess thats true, thanks." Tatsuhiro replied with a return smile, pushing down the sudden thought about what a good looking women Rei was.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:52 am

Riko looked at Tatsuhiro, then smiled. "Well I find it scary because I rarely see stuff like that, although to normal people I could be called scary... Since I have bugs living inside of my body." Riko muses and then peers at him. "I think it's just because you took his eyes and replaced your one that got ruined in the battle." She said lightly.

Rei peered at Tatsuhiro, her smile remaining on her face, "Anytime." She says lightly, before taking a sip of tea. She roams her eyes over him another time, hoping he ignores it like last time.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:37 pm

" True, I suppose some guys might get queasy at the thought of someones eyeball getting pulled out." Tatsuhiro replied, smiling as he looked down at the young girl.

He then looked back up in time to catch Rei going over his body with appreciative eyes. Regular eye widening slightly at this, he pondered this turn of events. He most certainly had not come here tonight with the purpose of flirting with little Riko's mother.......But it had been awhile, and it was just a little harmless flirting, he decided as he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Rei caught the wink, her green eyes held a surprised look to them. he had caught her looking over at him. She smiled slightly, before winking back to him. She looked toward her daughter now, who was nodding her head. "Yeah it's creepy!" Riko said with a large frown on her face, before grinning widely to Tatsuhiro. She looked up to her fellow swordsmen, which was rare for Riko. Usually she bothered and pestered everyone.

Rei watched her daughter before returning to peering toward her guest.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:11 pm

"So, how long have the two of you been living in the mist, miss Suzumebachi?" Tatsuhiro inquired, belatedly realizing that despite flirting a bit with the women before him he didn't know her name.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Rei looked at Tatsuhiro then smiled slightly, "My names Rei, no need to be formal." She said with a warm look, before glancing toward Riko in thought. "We've been here for about, a year or less... Not too sure. Not keeping track..." She said after a moment, looking toward Riko before glancing back at Tatsuhiro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riko's house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! Empty

Back to top Go down

Riko's house!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Mist Village :: Village-
Jump to: