Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riko's house!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko's house! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Rei looked over her shoulder, feeling his gaze on her, "I try." She said simply, with a smile on her face. She lightly fixes her kimono, and stares at Tatsuhiro her green eyes holding a curious look to them. She knew her daughter would grow attached to this man, she also knew that with her daughter having a male role model in her life too, things would seem easier. "Although I have to admit I feel inadequate a lot, when it comes to raising her." Rei said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:04 pm

" I think you do a wonderful job, Rei. She is a very sweet little girl" Tatsuhiro replied truthfully, reutrning her curious look with a smile.

Gazing at the beautiful women before him as she shifted her kimono slightly into a more proper position and continues to confide in him, Tatsuhiro felt a slight flutter in his gut. Starring into her emerald orbs with his obsidian ones, he hesitates for a moment before speaking. " Ahm, I know it might seem a bit soon, us having just meet and all. But, would you maybe want to go out sometime, Rei?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Rei eyed Tatsuhiro, surprise showing in her eyes. "I ah..." She looked at a loss of words, wondering if she heard correct. Her hands clasp together, and she smiles slowly. "I would like that very much, Tatsuhiro." She says softly. Gently letting her hands part from being clenched out of shock, the woman seems at ease... Inside she feels giddy, and unable to help feeling the woman feels a slight blush steal across her features.

Her eyes went over Tatsuhiro and then she lightly frowned, "Although I bet you're younger than me." The woman mused lightly, staring at Tatsuhiro. "But that makes no difference." She said now, looking thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:30 pm

" You look cute when you blush like that, Rei." Tatsuhiro lightly teases the older women with a smile, which wasn't to say he didn't actually mean it.

" Hmm, probably, yeah. But if I can overlook the fact you are a living insect hive, I don't think a little thing like you being a few years older then me is going to bother me." Tatsuhiro informed the thoughtful looking woman with a wink and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Rei looked at Tatsuhiro grinning, "Well, I believe if it bothered you, you would of not asked me out, would you of?" she teased playfully in return. Then she stares intently at Tatsuhiro, most people would be off set by the very idea of dating someone like her. She understood how hard it would be for her daughter, if her daughter ever got into dating. Her eyes fixated on those across from her.

"And I wouldn't say I'm much older, maybe four or five years." She said lightly, looking at him, and then grinned. Her eyes held a delighted look to them as she peered at him.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:41 pm

"Hmm, yeah, I can definitely live with that." Tatsuhiro informed her, returning her smile before catching something out of the corner of his eye through the large window in the sitting room. What had once been a beautiful sunset was now the light darkness of early night. Had it really been that long already.

"Hmm, it would seem we would need to make our plans quick then. Much as I'd love to stay longer, I have an appointment with lord Mizukage in the morning." Tatsuhiro informed the black haired women, regret clear in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:57 am

Looking toward the window, Rei smiles. "Time just flies in good company." She says lightly to Tatsuhiro, with a warm smile on her face. Her dark green eyes locked on the darkness outside and she looked at ease. Clasping her left hand over her right fore arm the woman looks slightly nervous. After loosing most of their clan she couldn't help but feel apprehensive toward everything.

Hearing Tatsuhiro's voice break the void she had placed herself in the woman grinned. "Ah that's funny, Riko's working then." The woman mused lightly, not saying more than that, her eyes sparkled. He'd find out where she was working by himself. "Well then, for a date maybe something simple?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:32 am

"Hmm, yeah, simple would be good for a first date........A movie perhaps, then? There is probably something good out at the moment." Tatsuhiro replied after a thoughtful silence.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:41 am

Rei looked at Tatsuhiro as he suggested a movie, and then smiled. “Sounds like a plan.“ She said now, last time she saw a movie she had been little. Gazing toward Tatsuhiro with a warm smile the woman, tilted her head to the side before grinning. Her daughters first friend happened to be a very handsome man, which Rei couldn't help but feel attracted to.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:01 pm

"Alright then, hows 3 in the afternoon the day after tomorrow sound as a good time to pick you up, Rei?" Tatsuhiro inquired, returning her smile with one of his own and mulling over what an interesting day today had turned out to be.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:09 pm

“Sounds good to me.“ Rei said brightly, feeling giddy. Her green eyes showed joy in them, she hadn't felt like this since she was a teenager. Rei thought about Riko for a moment, knowing her daughter would stalk them if she mentioned a date. Riko was a darling, just a little odd at times. Rei peered at Tatsuhiro with a warm smile, “Well, you have a meeting tomorrow, so I guess you can leave now, before it gets too late.“ She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:18 pm

" It's a date then, Rei." Tatsuhiro informed the green eyed beauty with a grin, enjoying the look of joy in her eyes very much.

"With your leave then, my lady. Sleep well, and see you in two days." Tatsuhiro replied with a smile, bidding her goodnight before walking out the door and back to his own place of dwelling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Riko's house!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Mist Village :: Village-
Jump to: