Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riko's house!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Riko's house! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:23 pm

" Thats a very pretty name, Rei." He replied with a smile.

" So, not long then, huh? Hows it compare to the Leaf village?" Tatsuhiro inquired curiously, having never actually been inside the village hidden in the leaf.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Rei looked at Tatsuhiro as he commented her name, she lightly smiled and then peered at him when he asked the next question. "Oh, I like the mist more really. It's more peaceful here, and the water around the island is very peaceful." She smiled lightly. She shifted around, "Also I found this area has more interesting people. Around there its all clans that know each other." She said but then grinned.

Riko listened to the two talked smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:47 pm

" Glad to hear it is to the two of your's liking." Tatsuhiro replied with a smile, pausing for a moment before continuing." Would it be prying to ask why you two moved in the first place, though?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Rei peered at Tatsuhiro, "Well it's bond to be asked." She mused for a moment as Riko fidgeted around. Both fell silent before Rei spoke up again, "Our clan was slaughtered. We came here to live away from a memory like that." She said lightly as Riko gazed at the ocean through the large glass wall. "But luckily we had left a couple days before the killing had started..." She said now looking thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:24 pm

" Riko told me just a little about that, to tell you the truth. Said her sister was the one to do it." Tatsuhiro replied thoughtfully, mind wondering just for a second what these two must feel about this." Can you tell me more about what happened, though, Rei? She wasn't very detailed." Tatsuhiro inquired somewhat hesitantly, reaching out and beginning to gently stroke the young girl's hair as he locked eyes with her mother.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:32 pm

Riko felted comforted by the strokes, and moved close to Tatsuhiro, peering toward her mom for a moment. Her mother smiled gently seeing the two get along so well, then inclined her eyes slightly, her green eyes held a thoughtful look to them. "In detail." She mused but nodded her head, "Yeah that is something we can do, I'm surprised Riko even brought it up, Riko rarely mentions her twin sister Hisaki." Rei peered toward her fare haired child with a perplexed look.

Riko looked down for a moment, then glanced at her mother. "Mama, tell him it." She said now lightly, her voice gentle.

Rei nodded her head, "Well, Hisaki was always put under training by my father. Although I wouldn't of called that training, the poor girl changed so much... Riko had told me days before Hisaki had snapped that something felt wrong. Like the aura of the place was tension filled, both of us being members of the clan that people didn't really care all that much. After all I was a mother, taking her child away for a vacation" Her eyes sparkled at the word vacation.

"Well, days after we left the clan, news was relayed to us, the clan was destroyed. If anyone escaped it was rare." She said lightly, then peered at her daughter. "If it had not been for Riko we would of both been dead. Hisaki had snapped from the way they treated her, people could not escape her fury." Rei said simply finishing what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Keeping up his gentle stroking of the golden headed child's hair as he listened, Tatsuhiro's face grew a steadily lengthening frown as he listened to Rei tell the tail of her clan and other daughter's fate. "Losing your clan and Hisaki like that because of them pushing her to hard.That must be a terrible burden for the two of you to bear. Especially the little one," Tatsuhiro replied in a genuinely saddened tone. Hesitating for a moment before reaching out and pulling Riko up into his lap and wrapping his arms around her. "Do you think, maybe, you could still save her from madness, Rei?" He inquired, focusing on the young women before him.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Riko leaned against Tatsuhiro as she got pulled on his lap generally not used to being comforted. "I think that it could be possible." Rei said now looking down the her daughter with a soft look, "but one of the only people that'll be able to be on level ground with her is Riko, since those two were very close before." Rei said moving her gaze to Tatsuhiro, her green eyes held a soft look to them. Riko listened to her mom, and she knew that she wanted to see Hisaki again, no matter what happened...
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Hmm, well, they are very nice, and I have been looking for something to do with my time lately since all the interesting fights seemed to have dried up........ Tatsuhiro mused for a moment even as he held little Riko in his lap and gazed into Rei's eyes..

Finally, after several moments, he replied. "Well, that decides it, then! I am going to help the two of you find Hisaki and bring her to her senses!" Tatsuhiro exclaimed with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Rei looked surprised, her green eyes reflected the surprise she felt. A light smile came to her face now, "That's very kind of you Tatsuhiro." She said looking surprised that he had even said that. Riko placed her hands on Tatsuhiro's arms, feeling sleepy from the sun starting to go down. The little girl started to snuggle up on his lap at ease. Rei watched this, it was adorable to see Riko close to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:42 pm

"It's my pleasure, Rei," Tatsuhiro responded, his smirk softening into a smile as he meet the women brilliant green eyes.

Blinking a bit in surprise, Tatsuhiro looked down at the little girl in his lap as she shifted around and made herself more comfortable. Apparently intent on going to sleep in his lap. Unsure what to do for a moment, Tatsuhiro finally decided 'why not' and slightly shifted the little girl in his lap so that she was more securely placed and began to gently stroke her hair with one of his hands to further increase her comfort. " Your little girl is adorable, you know, Rei." Tatsuhiro informed the women gently, looking back up and giving the women another smile.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Riko's eyes started to close as Tatsuhiro moved her around slightly. Feeling toe comforting touches to her hair, the girl lets out a gentle yawn. Rei smiled watching Riko, then she looked up at Tatsuhiro, "Yeah she is..." Rei agreed smiling brightly, her eyes sparkled. She loved her daughters, but Riko had always seemed more like the loner, who used to hide from attention. Riko was more drawn in than her sister had been for awhile, it was good to see her opening up again. Riko's eyes closed and she tightly grasped Tatsuhiro's arm. She relaxed in her sleep and then Rei smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Looking down at the little girl cuddled up asleep in his lap with an inscrutable expression for a few moments. "A bit hard to believe that this little girl curled up in my lap sleeping like a baby is one of the strongest people in the village." Tatsuhiro absentmindedly commented to the girls mother, still gently stroking the childs golden locks as he mused over how much she, well, looked like a little angel when she slept. Albeit, one that occasionally had bugs skitter out of various little holes in her body and scuttle across to another.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Rei looked at her daughter as Tatsuhiro spoke softly, "It is hard to believe... And they grow so fast." She mused looking at her daughter. Then she slowly moved her gaze up to Tatsuhiro, "Thank you for being kind to my daughter." She said softly smiling warmly. "Most people avoid her and me because off our bloodline." The woman said sadly that meant two things, no play mates for her little one and no dating for her. Looking toward Tatsuhiro she gently smiles, before glancing at her daughter who for once slept with out crying in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:04 pm

"Ha, I've seen plenty in my life. I once tore out a man's spine, for example. it would really be a bit pathetic at this point to get squeamish over just about anything. So, I don't really mind it if you two are full of bugs." Tatsuhiro informed the women before him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Rei smiled, "That's good." She said now, looking at the man before her with a grin. "I<m glad Riko likes you..." She said peering toward the man then she leans forward brushing hair from her daughters face. She pauses for a moment, "Here I should take her I don't want to have you feeling awkward about this..." She wrinkles her brow but smiles.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:05 pm

"Not sure that would be a good idea she seems very........attached, at the moment." Tatsuhiro replied with a chuckle, directing Rei's attention towards the veritable vice grip the little girl had on one of his arms. "Besides, I'd be happy to carry her to bed for you, if you want to go ahead and tuck her in."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 am

Rei noticed the grip and smiled softly, "She's a sweetie, and isn't used to people comforting to her. So it's probably going to happen a lot." Rei said with a smile, then nodded her head.Follow me then, please." She said getting to her feet, moving silently toward the hallway, she spared one glance over her shoulder at Tatsuhiro. A warm smile graced the woman's face, before she walked into the hallway, opening a bedroom door, she looks into the perfectly neat room.

There were swords dangling from the walls, and a teddy bear on the bed. Riko was an odd little girl. Rei looked at the room for a moment, and then felt slightly bad her daughter grew up differently, and now she was even with out a father... She wondered how her baby did it.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Shifting the little girl around slightly so he could get a proper grip to carry her, Tatsuhiro slowly rose up so as not to disturb her and followed after her mother. " Yes, I suppose that since they where so intent on their prodigy status, most of your clan wasn't particularly interested in giving either of your daughters emotional support." Tatsuhiro replied quietly. having seen the same thing happen many times before with prodigies of his own village. He'd also had to put several of these prodigies down after they snapped from the strain and/or went AWOL. He really hoped that wasn't how this particular case ended up, he'd gotten quite attached to the little girl curled up in his arms.

Peeking over the top of the shorter woman's head into Riko's room, Tatsuhiro cast a critical eye over the decor." Interesting room, though the decor clashes just a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Rei chuckled, "It does." She said warmly looking to her daughter now, with a soft look. She stepped in the room, allowing Tatsuhiro to follow in after her. "Even so, she refuses to let me make it look more like a girls room..." Her mother mused, then sighed. "I want her to be happy, but she's always so serious like she forgot what it meant to have fun." She said keenly pulling back the covers of the bed as Riko slept peacefully in Tatsuhiro's arms.

She turned to looked at Tatsuhiro, holding Riko, and a soft look came to her eyes. She looked so happy... Rei smiled wishing she could offer her daughter more than she had. "Thank you for being understanding of her, Tatsuhiro." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Gently, Tatsuhiro pried the little girl's hands off his arm before easing her into the bed. Gently laying her head on the pillow, he hesitated for a moment before grabbing up the stuffed animal and laying it in her arms.

"It's not a problem, Rei. Like I said earlier, she is a sweet little girl, so it wasn't that hard." Tatsuhiro informed Rei softly, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Rei looked at Tatsuhiro, then nodded her head. Pulling the blanket up around her daughter she kisses her baby's forehead, before staring intently at the man she had brought home. "She always seems so happy, it worries me... Sometimes she'll be perfectly fine and other days she'll just get so upset and lock herself in the training dojo behind the house." Rei sighs staring at Riko. She lightly touches Tatsuhiro's shoulder, "You're a god send." She said lightly, as she motioned toward the bedroom door to allow the little girl to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:17 pm

"Hmm, sounds like you have your hands full raising her all by yourself, Rei." Tatsuhiro commented queitly as he walked out the door back into the hallway. Giving the sleeping girl one last glance before he went into the hall
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Rei looked at Tatsuhiro, "I do... But, all I can do is offer her all my support and let her know she is loved regardless of the age she is and the powers she holds." Rei said softly, now looking toward the door, before heading off back down the hallway. She looked forward her eyes locked on the ground, she loved both of her girls. She had already had one daughter snap under the strain of being pushed so much... She refused to have that happen to this one too.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:43 pm

"Hmm, it sounds like you have quiet the weight to bear, Rei. And you do an admirable job of it, from what I can tell." Tatsuhiro informed the black haired women as he followed after her. The thought that the view from the rear was just as good as the view from the front coming unbidden to his mind and causing him to briefly flush before he clamped down on such thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riko's house!   Riko's house! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Riko's house!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Mist Village :: Village-
Jump to: