Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle.   Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:29 pm

OOC: So this is a noncanonical fight between Akiza and my Akatsuki character from Shinigamifaqs. Rosyn has Mokuton and Earth, Water, and Wind jutsus.

It was one of those days, or at least it started out as one. Nothing of interest was happening in Akatsuki... as usual, and Rosyn felt as if she was wasting her time dealing with such an incompetent organization. She had her own vendetta after all and when she first heard of the legendary Akatsuki she thought that perhaps such a powerful organization could help her meet her goal. It was a good idea, at the time, but now with several years passed the tall fiery haired woman now knew those years spent was a waste of her time. Akatsuki was boring aside from a few interesting jobs, her colleagues were morons, and their "leader" was incompetent as could be. Just spending the night around such trash was suffocating for the fierce woman and so as usual she just had to slip away and do her own thing, which was exactly what she was doing at the moment.

Having a love of plants thanks to her natural affinity and heritage Rosyn Blodewudd sat atop a large stone in a beautiful clearing, her eyes closed and her breaths soft. The feeling of the gentle sunlight bathing across her pale flesh was soothing beyond belief(and one of the few things that could calm the boiling hatred that made up her very being) and as normal she found herself dozing happily. Welcoming the chirping of the forest birds and the buzzing of the occasional insect the red head was at home with nature, in fact she considered a place like this to be more of a home to her than her little room in Akatsuki's base.

Occasionally humming to herself and thinking of a certain servant of hers the reluctant Akatsuki member's ears would pick up on the faintest of disturbances at once and the moment the chirping of the birds and the buzzing of the insects came to a halt she would open up her deep blue eyes. "My... what's the Raikage doing all the way out here?" She would ask as soon as she took in the sight of the young dark skinned woman across the distance, a cool smirk growing on the woman's face. She recognized Akiza and most likely Akiza recognized her as well, not due to her physical features however but more from the black and crimson robes she wore. "Enjoying nature?" She softly though sternly begins before chuckling and adding, "No, not the type. Perhaps... looking for me?" She asks an eyebrow raised slightly, the red head not really caring about the prospect of a fight.

Lips turning into a slight frown almost immediately after she speaks Rosyn slowly shifts from her spot atop the stone and gazes over the Raikage's form. "If you are indeed looking for me, I'm not too interested in a fight to the death." She tells the Raikage as she begins to stand up. Once on her feet a cool grin would come back to her lips and suddenly she would vanish from her spot with a body flicker. "I could use some entertainment though... If you would." She coldly states, the usually cool woman somewhat interested in seeing how the Raikage will conduct herself.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle.   Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:05 pm

As soon as the strange woman appeared beside her, Akiza leapt to the side to put some distance between them, hands clasped with two fingers extended in preparation to perform a jutsu. "Who are you-" she inquired calmly, taking in the woman's cloak, "-Akatsuki?" she added. "You dare provoke Hidden Cloud's wrath? I thought criminals of your caliber would be more intelligent than that," she remarked coolly, staring hard at her.

She didn't seem to have any real identifying characteristics, or anything that hinted as to what sort of shinobi she might be. "She closed the gap between, perhaps a close-in fighter?" she pondered silently, "She does not look to be Uchiha or Hyuuga, or any other clan I know off..." she thought before preforming a short series of handsigns. "Raiton: Arc Lightning!" she cried, firing bolts of lightning from her fingertips at the woman as a gauge of her ability.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle.   Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Smirking the moment her opponent leaped away from her the red head chuckles and shoots the girl a mild glare. "Don't lop me in with them... Trash like that will be dealt with sooner or later." She remarks to the Raikage just before cocking her head to the side and deepening her smirk. "And wrath? My my if i wanted to attack your Village... it would be destroyed already." She dangerously adds, a glint of some kind of dark emotion shone in her eyes.

Her blue eyes locked onto the dark girl before her Rosyn merely holds her ground, as if allowing Akiza to make the first move. 'She uses Raiton and Storm focused jutsus. She's quick and pretty good in the department of taijutsu, that is if I can trust their information.' She muses as she analyzes the young Raikage, and the moment Akiza would make her attack Rosyn herself would form a quick series of hand seals. "Suiton, Tearing Torrent Jutsu!" She shouts just before she releases a burst of water from her left palm, the attack crashing into Akiza's and allowing Rosyn to launch herself towards the girl.

"Its funny, I know a lot about you but you know nothing about me. Is the Cloud's Intelligence really that lacking?" The woman coldly and teasingly asks just before pulling out a kunai and rushing at the girl at a rather quick and startling pace, the cool grin never once leaving the woman's pale face.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle.   Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:14 pm

The corners of Akiza's mouth momentarily frowned in annoyance because of the woman's bold statement, but she let her anger go, seeing no use for it at the moment. "I would lay down my own life before that happens, you wretch," she thought to herself, watching her jutsu countered with a burst of water. "Suiton jutsu, hm? I see," she remarked inwardly as the woman rushed at her with kunai in hand. "But engaging me in close combat... Whose intelligence is lacking you fool..." she added, allowing herself a smug smirk as she quickly reached behind herself and drew her twin daggers in the time it took for the woman to close the distance to about half a meter.

Then with a burst of chakra she initiated her Shroud of the Thunder King technique, covering herself in a cloak of lightning natured chakra. As soon as she did, she noted how the woman's previously impressive speed slowed down to a ludicrous pace, her jutsu raising her processing and reaction speeds to superhuman levels. Shifting forward she made to parry the kunai with one of her daggers, cleaving through the metal like butter and continuing to the woman's confident face.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle.   Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:18 pm

A chuckle rises up from Rosyn's lips as soon as her opponent activated that technique. 'Just as planned.' She thinks to herself, the woman strengthening the grip around her kunai and continuing to charge at the girl. Rather smug over the notion that her plan was going to work the red head's kunai meets Akiza's dagger and the moment the Kage's blade would cut through her own, Rosyn's form would distort and give way, revealing itself as nothing more than a water clone.

Now coating Akiza with water, surely irking the girl, a laugh would raise up around Akiza just before several bullets of mud would fly right at the dark girl. "Using your trump already?" Rosyn teases Akiza as she steps from behind a nearby tree, the woman not at all caring whether or not her earlier jutsu struck the young woman. "If so then I'm afraid you're going to wind up boring me." The older woman states just before throwing the girl a wily grin. "Perhaps I should stop playing around though."

Keeping her blue eyes focused on Akiza the fiery haired Akatsuki member begins to make a flurry of hand signs. Once her seals came to an end Rosyn would slap her hands onto the ground before her and almost immediately the very earth around Akiza would begin to shake, just before a flurry of large treelike roots sprung from the ground from all around Akiza. "Lets see if you can dodge them all." The woman smugly taunts a grin gracing her lips as she watches the sight of Akiza dealing with wave upon wave of roots that shot from the ground hoping to entangle and strangle the girl.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle.   Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:14 am

When the water clone burst over her, Akiza lamented at her carelessness as the water vaporized on contact with her raiton armor. "A clone, of course... I should have seen through that," she thought to herself as she noted the muddy projectiles flying at her. "Water and earth then, hmm?" she observed silently. With her current reaction time they seemed to travel at a sluggish speed, allowing her to sidestep each one with ease. Then she turned to face her taunting opponent, nonplussed. "Only a fool holds back in combat," she replied coolly, "Keep that confidence and you will die this day," she promised, watching the woman's handsigns intently and preparing for what was to come.

She felt the ground beneath her shift and she deftly moved to the side as a tree root reached for her. Increasing the chakra flow to her daggers and extending her reach, she cut the root down. In her surreal illusion of slow motion granted by her jutsu, she saw root after root emerge for her and cut each one down before it could do so. To anyone watching her she would appear as a crackling blurring, reacting to and slashing her targets within the space of seconds. When the flurry finally came to an end, she briefly gathered herself as she analyzed what she had learned.

"Could this be the Mokuton blood ability I have stories about?" she wondered to herself as regarded the woman carefully. "Water and earth... Those must be the component elements. I wonder then if the new element possesses weaknesses that are the sum of the parts..." she pondered as she preformed a rapid series of handsigns. "Great Wind Scythe Jutsu!" she cried as she made a slashing motion, sending forth a massive slicing gale of wind. Not only would they assail the woman's position, they would level the trees in the immediate area, causing them to fall on her. "First thing... dispose of the hiding places," she reasoned grimly.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle.   Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Watching in interest as Akzia parried and destroyed the many roots that attempted to strike her down Rosyn mentally takes notes of the girl's fighting ability. 'She's faster than originally thought. Perhaps that aura of hers does more than simply act as a shield?' The red head thinks to herself as she keeps up the onslaught of tree roots just to act as a test of the girl's reflexes. 'If that is indeed true, then my work is cut out for me... drat.'

Once all her roots were disposed of at the moment the Akatsuki member's eyes would widen in amusement as suddenly the Raikage began to make a quick series of handsigns. 'Let's see what she uses...' The woman muses just before Akiza's jutsu was announced and the moment the attack was released Rosyn would quickly preform her own set of seals. "Earth Wall Jutsu!" She shouts in a flurry, her jutsu causing a wall of solid earth to spring up before her and absorb Akiza's jutsu just in the nick of time.

From behind the now badly damaged earthen wall Rosyn would frown as soon as she took in the sight of the destruction wrought on by the Raikage's jutsu. "Those poor trees...." She would murmur to herself, the tone of her voice low and dark and her form began to shake in a building anger. "They did nothing to deserve this fate.... nothing." She spits. "I'll make her pay." She darkly adds just before beginning yet another series of handsigns.

Rosyn's attack would begin in a storm; the very ground around Akiza would violently shake once more as yet another round of roots and the like sprung forth in an attempt to entangle the Raikage, and from behind the wall created by Rosyn, two identical red haired women would run out from both sides. Their blue eyes glowing with a searing anger the Rosyns throw Akiza a glare and as one continued to charge the girl the other would freeze in its place and form a set of handsigns. "Raptor Burst!" She would shout just before releasing a violent burst of wind from her form, the attack screeching loudly like a large bird of prey as it tore through the air towards Akiza's position and as the attack dawned upon the girl the root onslaught would refuse to let up and the other Rosyn would continue to charge the girl, not at all caring about the maelstrom she was about to get herself into.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle.   Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Cursing under her breath at the magnitude of the assault that faced her, Akiza formed a series of hansigns in blur, before throwing her head back as if retching. "Suiton: Bursting Water Collision Waves!"

From her mouth Akiza expelled a massive torrent of water, flattening the roots around her with the sheer volume of water. The materialized wave then swept towards the red haired assailant, catching her doppelgangers and wind jutsu. In the midst of the first attack she formed more handsigns, forming a combo; "Raiton: Wave of Inspiration!"

The large wave now conducted electricity, electrocuting the two woman if they had the misfortune of being caught, and with the wide area of the attack that was very probable.

The area now covered with a good foot of water, Akiza let her her raiton armor sputter out for the moment. The combination she pulled off had been taxing even for her abnormal reserves, converting all that chakra to water and then more to lightning. She just had to catch her breath, but not once did she let her guard down. "Where did that wretch go..." she thought warily, too cautious to let herself believe that the last attack had been enough to finish her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle.   Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest vs. Lightining! An Exciting Dream, A Fierce Battle.
Page 1 of 1