Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha   Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Rio walked on through a rocky plain, taking a different route back to Leaf Village than normal. His eyes pointed to the ground but his Byakugan keeeping him aware of his surroundings. He had grown bored of his usual route and was going through areas unfamiliar to him so he was on guard. From far away he would appear to simply be passing through. Though an experienced ninja would recognize his cautious state. And a ninja familiar with the doujutsu would easily recognize his Byakugan.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha   Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Hideki was on one of his travels that brought him across the continent sometimes, he had been everywhere in his life time.He knew where he was as soon as he reached this rocky plain, recalling the old days he could see himself walking on this exact rocky plain with his team as he was a genin. He shook his head and snapped out of his little flashback and could spot a man walking on the opposite side of the field. He examined his outfit and moved in closer, walking slowly in the mans direction. He was prepared for a fight if need be. Soon he was close enough to get a look at the mans Face. "...I remember him.." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha   Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Rio deactivated his Byakugan to see the face of the man that was walking in his direction. The first thing he noticed was the man's Akatsuki cloak, the cloak that he knew too well from years ago thanks to his father. Rio next recognized the man's face, the face of an S-Rank Uchiha listed in Leaf's Bingo Book. Was this mere chance that the two had come down the same path? Whether it was or not Rio did not need to worry about whether he could attempt to take this man to Leaf Village by force. Rio reactivated his Byakugan and stopped where he stood. Immedietly drawing out Seishou, his sword, and releasing a blast of wind chakra at the Uchiha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha   Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Hideki quickly unsheathed his own sword, The Tetsuka Blade of Legend, And slashed at the wind which made it seem like the wind had stopped before hitting the blade, but now to the trained eye, wind could be seen circling around the Sword, the same jutsu that had just been coming towards Hideki."..." He didn't speak a word and pointed his sword at the man and released the chakra he used to hold the winds, they blasted back towards the Hyuuga.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha   Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:45 pm

With immediate response to seeing the chakra of his jutsu absorbed and released back it him, Rio moved next to his opponent surrounded and surrounded himself in his chakra. This was Rio's bursting chakra jutsu. "Hideki Uchiha, listed in the Bingo book as an S-Rank rouge ninja. You've just started a battle with the Sannin from the very village that you once lived in. I got a good look at your chakra as you used that attack. Even if you could use the sharingan to copy my jutsu. You still don't have the level of chakra control to use the jutsu I developed. No one, not even my own brother or my child has been able to use my jutsu." He took his focus away from the chakra to cause the chakra to destabilize and explode to damage both himself and the Uchiha standing next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha   Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:26 am

Hideki was able to see chakra forming around the man, he attempted to jump back. He was able to get some distance but not able to completely avoid the explosion. His left sleeve was burned off and his arm took some burns. When he got some distance away from the man, he held his sword down. "..Is that So..I thought I recognized you.." he muttered. Hideki looked up and raised his right sleeve so his hand could be seen. If the Man would look at the boys hand it would activate his Dusk Crow Genjutsu. "I Never thought I'd fight someone so important.."

Name: Dusk Crow Genjutsu
Type: Gen
Element:
Description: This unknown genjutsu can trap a victim in an illusion with no eye contact, similar to Ephemeral. The genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the user's mercy.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha   Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm

With his Byakugan active Rio was looking at the Uchiha's chakra network. His eyes looked forward his vision focussed on the Uchiha. Wind began to swirl around Rio.

Name: Kamakaze
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: Wind will start swirling around the user as the wind blows around the user they can at any time shoot slicing wind chakra at their opponent. The more the air swirls around the user between each shot the sharper the wind chakra becomes. The swirling wind provides a defense from all types of attacks of taijutsu and from weapons used as projectiles.

Rio swung his sword and released another wave of wind chakra the same as he did earlier. This was not kamakaze this was simply the ability of his sword, Seishou. His eyes remaining forward and looking away from the Uchiha as he had developed a habit of doing in battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha   Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Rioichi Hyuuga vs Hideki Uchiha
Page 1 of 1