Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of chance (Part 1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

A meeting of chance (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of chance (Part 1)   A meeting of chance (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Laughing, Kousetsu shifts his blade, holding it loosely by his side. "Fool... Relying on your bijuu already? No, I'm not sure you're worth remembering. But maybe you aren't worthless..." As he says this, his chakra flares even more, and the ground near him starts to crack and freeze over. "Just in case, what name do I have them carve on your grave?"
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of chance (Part 1)   A meeting of chance (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:39 pm

"I wouldn't say I rely on it, but against an opponent as strong and dangerous as yourself, I felt it was a good move on my part. Besides, I can tell if I didn't, you would have walked away, not giving me a second glance. I couldn't have that, could I?" As the ground cracked and ice spread across the ground, he whistles. "Not bad, not bad. I'd probably be shaking in my boots right now if I was new at the game. But, Mr. Kousetsu, the world is a scary place, and you're just a puddle in it." At this, Okaru flared his own chakra, causing spiderweb cracks to form around him, releasing the foul chakra into the air. "My name", he began, "Is Okaru. Okaru Kuragari. Remember it." As he finished, he created several shadow arms before throwing his jacket off, and stood ready to brawl.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of chance (Part 1)   A meeting of chance (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:19 pm

"A puddle, huh? Eh..." His chakra fading away, Kousetsu sheathes his nodachi and turn to walk down the street. "I don't have time to stand here and be insulted by the likes of you..." Walking down the street, Kousetsu. "... I especially don't have time for a fight, anyway, no matter how short." A yard or so away now, Kousetsu gives him another wave. "Have a nice life, Mr. Kurogarasu- No matter how short."
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of chance (Part 1)   A meeting of chance (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:44 pm

The instant Kousetsu turned around and took the first step down the street, Okaru launched two shadow arms at the mans back, ends bladed to pierce the man through, armor and all. While he preferred to fight like a man, if his opponent wouldn't give him the same respect, well, he wouldn't give any either. At the same time, he dashed forward, low, two more shadow arms balled into fists to strike under his armor, under his ribcage. "It's Kuragari", he snarled, serrated teeth gnashing. Disrespect him, that was one thing. He would die anyway. But disrespect his clan...while he may have been a rouge nin, he still was very proud of his clan, and would not take any disrespect to it, at all. This giant in the armor was going to topple.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of chance (Part 1)   A meeting of chance (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:31 am

Turning quickly, Kousetsu slashes the ends off of the first two arms and jumps back. Laughing, he quickly forms a few handsigns. "My apologies, Mr. Kuragari." As he finishes, he goes into the stance for the hidden mist jutsu, and a thick fog fills the streets. Kousetsu's laugh echoes around them.

"You're a spirited one, aren't you?" As his voice quietly emanates from behind Okaru, around forty ice senbon fly at his front from the mist.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of chance (Part 1)   A meeting of chance (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:07 pm

As his shadow limbs once again dissipated before his eyes, he stopped his charge towards the man. Glancing around at the rising mist, he quietly chuckled. "Hidden Mist Jutsu? Really? Textbook." As the senbon flew out at him, he raised his two remaining shadow arms in front of him, shaping them into broad, flat limbs, which caught the senbon, the thin ice shards either shattering on impact or sunken into the limbs. A few of the senbon managed to get through, but the minor injuries were quickly healed by his beasts power. He sighed. "That it? I really expected more. Quickly forming more shadow limbs, he stood, knees bent, arms everywhere, ready for a flicker of motion.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of chance (Part 1)   A meeting of chance (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Laughing, Kousetsu holds up his right hand in a fist. "Textbook... Tell me, do you have any idea what the mist is for?" His voice echoes through the fog. When Kousetsu spreads his fingers, hundreds of ice senbon appear in a layered dome around Okaru. Closing his fist, all of the ice senbon fly down onto his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of chance (Part 1)   A meeting of chance (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of chance (Part 1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2