Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gin V.S. Riko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:02 pm

((Moved the fight to this board since it seemed more like an IC fight. ^_^b ))

Riko looked toward the sky, the sunlight angled around her, and she smiled at the swarm of bugs around her. They seemed at ease as the buzzed around their master. She glanced down ward for a moment at the ground, she didn't know why she had insisted on going out here. "Next time I'm staying in the village." She said looking around at the large trees that rose around her like sky scrapers. She opened her hand up, letting a black widow sit on her hand, and then she turned her gaze toward the river that was behind her. She loved water. Her eyes closed now, and she leaned against a tree.

"I'll just challenge the next person I see, and then head back." Riko said outloud, then opened her eyes beaming. She was just a sweet looking girl. Her bugs fluttered around enjoying their freedom of exploring which Riko would never hold against them. They were like her, she loved her bugs more than anything, well less than her sister, but more than anyone else.

Last edited by Ritz on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Flying over the forest, Gin sits cross-legged on Sashimasu's head, arms crossed. His body shifts as the great hornet swiftly darts to the left and right while flying, accompanied by loud buzzing sounds. "Do you really have to do that, Oni-san? Can't you ever just fly in a straight line?" Grinning wide, the emperor turns his gaze upwards. "But it's such a nice day! Don't you want me to have some fun, Gin? Besides, what am I? A bee. If you want something to fly straight, call a bird. You abuse my friendship enough as it is."

This time, it's Gin's turn to grin. "Sorry, buddy, but you're the fastest thing I know. Much better than walking." Laughing, Sashimasu gazes down at the forest below. "So I'm your ride, is that it?" Laughing in turn, Gin unfolds his arms and pats the hornet's head. "That's right. You're my big, bright yellow, loudly buzzing, extremely stealthy ride." Suddenly, Sashimasu stops, hovering in the air, still darting back and forth like, well, like a bee. "What is it?"

Dropping down below the tree line, Sashimasu lands on the ground and let Gin off. "A human child. An unusual one." Looking in the same direction as Sashimasu, Gin scratches his head. "Unusual? How so?" Sashimasu sighs. "How should I know? I'm a bee, not a psychic. I don't know what's odd about her." "Hornet." "Same thing. Call me if you need me." "What? What if she needs a ride home?" "Exactly. Hornet, not taxi. Do I look like I wanna give a ride to a complete stranger?"

With this, Sashimasu disappears in a puff of smoke. Kicking a rock, Gin walks over towards where the hornet had looked. "Freaking ninja bee... Hello? Helloooo? Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Riko heard Gin's voice, and her blue eyes opened slowly. A smile scrawled across her face, someone had been there. Her bugs buzzed loudly, something seemed be bothering her hornets. She smiled, and let them buzz around and then lightly petted the spider which rested on her hand. A cool smile remained on her face, as she listening intently to him asking of anyone was there. "Nope, no one's here." Riko called back, a giggle in her warm childish voice.

She now pushed off from the tree, not seeing Gin. She shrugged her shoulders forward as a spider rested on her shoulder. Then she flickered her gaze toward the water. She would be expecting he'd follow her voice to where she was.

Last edited by Ritz on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Gin grins. "No one? Are you sure?" Stepping out of the trees, he walks up to the water and looks around. He spots Riko and gives her a grin, but not without noticing the hornets buzzing around her. Wasn't she afraid of them? "Hello, sweetie. What are you doing all the way out here? You didn't run away from home, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:38 pm

"Well, no I didn't." Riko said amused moving away from the trees the hornets following her. "I can't run from something I don't have." She said with a grin, and then showed him the black widow on her hand. "A beauty isn't she?" Riko asked calmly, then shifted her weight around placing the spider from her hand to her shoulder. She gazed toward the man, "Are you lost?" She asked him after a moment. "These woods are huge, wouldn't be surprised if you were lost." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Frowning, Gin scratches his chin. "No family, eh?" Looking down at the girl's shoulder, the man frowns. That's a black widow... Why wasn't she afraid? "Uh... No, I'm not lost... I was just on my way to the Rain Village..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 pm

"Ah I see." Riko grins now, her blue eyes sparkling, she bends down picking up a scorpion in her hand. "Bugs are beautiful." She said petting the scorpion now, with a smile on her face. Bug users were rare these days, and yet here she stood chatting freely and petting her bugs. "Although I'm afraid I can't let you pass by so easily." She said now her voice went from friendly to dead cold.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Blinking, Gin watches the girl. "Um... Yeah, they are... Uh..." Tilting his head slightly, he moves his toothpick from side to side in his mouth. "But what do you mean you can't let me?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 pm

"Well I can't." Riko says now, her hand falling to the massive blade across her back. She hefts the blade up easily with one arm, the blade looked awkward for her to handle since it was almost the same size as her. She grinned, "I'm challenging you to a fight, sir." She bows her head slightly, and then holds the massive blade up against her shoulder. "Now, do you accept?" Regardless of what he said she was going to attack.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Eye twitching, Gin gapes in awe as the little girl lifts the blade with ease. ...This obviously wasn't your everyday little girl. "Uh... I'd rather not... I really don't get why you're challenging me..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Riko looks at Gin, "Pfft you're no fun mister." She said and then moved forward her speed was fast, it looked like she was going to strike at him across the chest but she pivoted her body around him, then blade pointed to his back. "But I am not playing sadly." She said now with a smile, "I just need a spar, you can't hold that against me can you?" She asked brightly.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:52 pm

Shruggin, he nods his head a little. Alright. I guess I can't..." Turning swiftly, he jumps back, puts his hands in his pockets, and Youji-spits the toothpick at the girl's right eye. It was a pretty unexpected move, and the toothpick was actually an extremely deadly projectile at those speeds. Not knowing about her bugs, he assumed that the attack would hit- there was no way she could swat away something that thin and fast.

All's fair in love and war, sweetie...
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:56 pm

The bugs reacted in time, utterly destroying the projectile. Riko smirked, "Hm I see." She said as the bugs drifted back wards from her, then she jumped into a tree branch letting out swarms of spiders and scorpions. She watched Gin for a moment looking utterly calm, her blade weighed little on her right now. But if she added chakra, the blade would way nothing, and it would make her movements faster.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:11 pm

"... What the..." Blinking, Gin land on a tree branch and moves his hands behind his back, pulling out both of his giant shuriken, one in each hand. Who was this kid, and where did all the bugs come from? Heaving both of the heavy shuriken, Gin trows them both forward at an alarming speed, invisible wire connecting them to his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:17 pm

"Fore!" Riko yells, her sword in a golfing position and she slammed away the shuriken from her. Her eyes twinkled now, as the spiders started making thread, the scorpions held their stingers at ready. Then the spiders, grabbed the scorpions, and when Riko waved her hand the spiders and scorpions went flying toward Gin. "Think fast." She smiled, that's was hundreds of spiders and scorpions all deadly breeds too.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:34 pm

When Riko hits the shuriken to the side, Gin quickly pulls the still-spinning blades back to him and puts them on his back again. Holding his hand flat out below his mouth, he blows lightly, causing a massive torrent of wind to catch the bugs in the air. Several trees around them start to groan under the strain of the pressing winds.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Riko watches the wind blow her attacks back, then flicks her hands forward shooting hornets toward Gin. She crouched against the branch holding down to it, with a smile on her face. Fighting him was going to be fun. She smiled warmly toward Jin, the hornets would be circling him now, she snapped her fingers and they went down to sting him. There were no more than twenty hornets swarming him.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Well, this certainly wasn't going to be as easy as he'd hoped. To think that he was fighting a little girl and an army of insects... It was kind-of embarrassing, but he could tell she was good... Maybe he should... No, not yet... They were just bees, after all...

After forming a few handsigns, Gin pulls a tiger handsign up to his mouth and blows, sending a large torrent of fire at the oncoming hornets.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:06 pm

Riko smiled, he fell for her trap, when he was distracted spiders fell from behind them. They hadn't left, merely hidden in the trees till it was safe to go. While he was doing this, Riko hefted her blade to her shoulder jumping the tree branches at an amazing speed, she jumped up above Gin and seemed to vanish from view. But she landed behind him silently on the exact same branch, her legs bracing his, her sword pointed to his back. One false move and not only would the spiders attack so would she.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:14 pm

As Riko lands behind him, Gin realizes it was a trap the whole time. Standing there, he simply puts his hands in his pockets and grins. "So you got me, huh?" Shaking his head, he pulls out a cigarette, lights it with a spark from his finger, and pops it in his mouth, taking a long drag of the bitter smoke.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Riko looks at Gin, "I guess I did." She mused for a moment, and then frowned the smoke was bitter, "That stuff is bad for your health." She said lightly, keeping her sword positioned still. She didn't know what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Grinning, he pivots on his heel, quickly turning to face the girl. "Never been matched by someone your age... Interesting..." Laughing, he takes another drag. "Oh, yes... In good time... I'm a shinobi- The way I see, I'll be dead long before these things can kill me. Why not enjoy myself?"

Blowing a cloud of smoke down at her, his grin grows. "So... Before you kill me... Could I get your name, pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Riko, coughs lightly. Her eyes glint, "Please keep your smoke to yourself." She says, looking very calm, "I won't kill you though." She smiles now, then moves a hand from her sword, waving the smoke away from her. "My name?" Riko tilts her head, "Only if I get yours." She says grinning back.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Nodding, Gin licks his thumb and index finger and pinches out the cigarette, putting it back in the carton. He raises an eyebrow, amused. "You won't, eh? Are you sure? Well, that's good, I suppose. I wasn't quite ready to die yet, anyway." Bowing slightly, he grins. "Gin Uchiha- Ambassador of the Sand."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Riko smiles when he puts out the cigarette. "Thank you." She says and then peered at the river below them. "Sure I won't." She said with a bright look on her face, "I'm not here to kill, spars don't kill." Riko says looking up at the large man, "Riko Suzumebachi, the assistant of the mist kage." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gin V.S. Riko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko Empty

Back to top Go down

Gin V.S. Riko
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next