Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gin V.S. Riko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Gin nods. "Riko Suzumebachi... Your name sounds familiar... You're the Mizukage's assistant?" Shrugging, he puts his hand on his shoulder and pops his neck. "No, I'm afraid I've never heard of you... But your name sounds familiar." Turning back around, he grins at the water. "So, shall we continue where we left off?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:01 pm

"Um, yes I am." Riko smiles, and then wonders why he's doing this. No one willingly let a fight continue like this, Gin was a good person to fight. She'd remember this for next time she needed a spar, she stepped back slightly, then forward pressing her blade against his back with a threatning look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Nodding, Gin relaxes as the sword tip presses against his back. "Ready?" After giving her a few seconds, he twists his body, knocking the edge of Riko's sword away with the giant shuriken on his back. Pivoting on his heel, the fierce winds of his Tatsumaki Kobushi envelop his right fist as he ducks and aims and quick punch at the girl's stomach. It was a very dangerous attack, but he was sure she'd manage. After all, she'd outmaneuvered him the first time.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Riko had moved when Gin did. As he moved his fist toward her, she let herself drop toward the watter below. "Too slow, Gin." She calls up to him, as she bounces on a spider web then stands on the rivers water. Her eyes twinkle, "Come on, I'm just a ten year old you should be able to beat me." She winks, and then bends down sweeping her hand through the water a smile on her face.

Last edited by Ritz on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Grinning, Gin lets the wind around his fist die and forms a few handsigns. Three more Gins appear in a triangle around Riko, each pulling a wakizashi from their jacket. "Exactly! You've got the advantage! Smaller target!" Laughing, he jumps onto the ground and begins forming more handsigns as the three other Gins lunge at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Riko looked at the other Gins with a look of surpise. She remained utterly still as they advanced toward her. As one blade struck at Riko, her body poofed. A replacement jutsu. She watched from above in the tree at Gin. She peered at Gin with a bright grin, then she moved back from the sight of the tree. "Two can play that game." She said smiling, "You see as I fell, I made the replacement, and jumped out of the way in the shadow of the falling body." She explained, and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Gin grins as he continues the handsigns. "Mhm... Very good. But I'll bet you didn't see this coming!" As he finishes, the clones explode in a burst of black feathers, becoming a very large murder of crows that fly quickly around the area. Grinning, he notes his jutsu works as the crows' numbers increase even more thanks to his Sanzengarasu no Jutsu. Gin quickly becomes completely obscured from sight as the crows spread out and envelop the entire area, darting quickly back and forth.

Right in the center of the river, Gin puts his hands together into a handsign and closes his eyes. "Sharingan!" As he opens his eyes again, his eyes are now that of the black and white Kara-Resu Sharingan. "Can you hear me through the beating of their wings, Riko? I'm waiting."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Riko looked at the birds, her eyes narrowed. This was annoying, she sliced back and forth, knocking any near her away. She looked at the black swirling wings around her, confused. She heard Gin faintly. She leaned forward a little bit, then peered at the ground. Everything was birds, every where. All around... She looked back and forth, before leaning against a tree. "Stupid crows." She said, and then leaned forward again, not knowing how to get rid of the crows.

She smiled now at the birds. She let her bugs swarm the crows, and then she snapped her fingers. Many of the small bugs exploded with the birds. This was annoying. She dropped down in the clearning she had made, and then advanced toward the water. She slashed at any bird that passed her destroying them.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:02 pm

While waiting for his opponent, Gin smiles to himself. Raises his hand again, he forms a few more handsigns. At the last one, crows start to divebomb at Riko one or two at a time, one after another, over and over, sharp wind chakra enveloping them as they do. Smiling to himself, he lets out a little laugh. He didn't expect the kamikazes to do much, but they were annoying and demoralizing.

Though, if he didn't want to annoy his new friend, Gin realizes he'd have to stop the jutsu soon and resume fighting normally. Besides, with how fast the bugs were killing the crows, this technique could get exhausting after a while. Catching a glimpse of his foe with his sharingan, Gin's smile grows. It was unlikely, but he wondered if she saw him as well... Keeping up the barrage of kamikaze crows, Gin patiently awaits his disoriented friend.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Riko stayed utterly still now as she reached the edge of the waer, the bugs swarmed around her and then she motioned outward with her hands, and they shot out at all directions at the birds exploding. Riko caught a black feather in her empty hand. "Crows." She murmurs, twirling the feather and then letting her bugs on her hand destroy the feather. She flickers her eyes toward Gin now, and moves over the water slowly, watching to see if more crows would come. She paused half way out near Gin, and then sighed.

"That was a pain Gin!" She says looking up at him pouting, but then grinned noticing his eyes. She had her own special bloodline with eyes just as good as Gin's. She keeps perfect balance on the water. She blinks, watching Gin now, her sword pointed toward the sand man.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:42 pm

"Eheheh... I know. Sorry." Grinning at her, he cuts off his chakra and sticks his hands into his pockets as the crows disappear. "So, back to square one, eh? So far, looks like neither of us have gotten in a decent hit. Though..." He cracks his neck again. "I've used a decent bit of chakra, while you've used almost none, am I correct?"

Grin widening, he jumps backwards onto the shore and bites his thumb. "So you like bugs, eh Riko? I know someone I'm sure you'd like to meet..." Placing his hand on the ground, a huge cloud of smoke envelops him and a large area around him. The smoke doesn't last long, however, as it's blown away as a loud buzzing sound fills the area. Grinning, Gin stands up and looks at his hovering friend. "Riko, this is Emperor Oni-Sashimasu."

Sashimasu grins widely as he looks down at Riko, almost wanting to laugh. It seemed like Gin was fighting this little girl. Looking between Gin and Riko, he speaks, his rough, deep voice filled with laughter. "You can't be serious, Gin!" Looking indignant, Gin jumps on his head. "Hey, hey! I'm showing you off! Can't you treat someone as strong as her with a little more respect? Come on, we were in the middle of a spar!" Nodding slightly, Sashimasu flies forward a little and leans back, showing off his stinger and preparing to strike.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Riko looks at the massive bug, with a look of awe. "It's so cute!" She says lowering her blade for a moment, looking at her own hornets. "Hm..." She sighs lightly, "You know Gin you've used a lot more chakra then me." She mused, "I've rarely used any." She said, and then looks at her spiders, one had remained on Gin's back the whole time. A black widow, she flicked her hand outward slightly, and the spider went and went to bite down on he first spot of skin it found. The poison would be deadly if not handle correctly....

But of course Riko had antidotes for this. She smiled warmly hefting her blade over her shoulder, "I didn't think you'd have a bug summon, Oni-Sashimasu is impressive." She grinned brightly. She was a bug loved at heart. And he pulled out a bug summon... She smiled warmly at Gin this was fun.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Stinger going back into his thorax, Sashimasu flies forward and leans in at her. "Uh... Cute?" Flying back, Sashimasu looks up at Gin, who jumps off into a nearby tree. Nodding to Sashimasu, Gin watches as the hornet flies higher into the air and spews a mist forward onto the field.

After performing a few handsigns, Gin holds the tiger handsign up against his lips- All of a sudden, a sharp poke followed by a horrible burning sensation screams from his neck. "Ah! What the?..." Tears welling in his eyes, Gin hold up the handsigns and blows, flames rushing from the handsign towards Riko. The moment the fire touches the mist, it combusts, causing an enormous explosion to rush towards the girl. Grasping the back of his neck, Gin watches as the flames rush towards his opponent. What just happened? The pain was incredible...
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Riko looks at the flames, which are whirling around her. Her bugs had made a barrier around her protecting her from the heat. She stood still for a moment, before darting under the water and swimming slowly through the torrent of water, and then popped up, looking at the fire above her. It looked horrible, but she was calm and then moved her hand in an upper ward motion the bugs that with stood the flames started flying around the water. Their speed got faster, and faster till eventually water started washing out the flames.

She pulled herself from the water, "Gin, the poison is going through your blood stream. I believe this is what they call being in the check mate position." She says with a smile as the black widow crawls down Gin's arm and jumps into the tree. Where swarms of spiders were starting to ascend toward him.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 am

Still holding his neck, Gin shifts his gaze down from the girl and watches the spiders- Where each and every individual one was, where it was going... So it was a black widow that had bit him... Checkmate, indeed- His ship was sunk. Watching it all from the skies, Sashimasu shifts his gaze to Gin. "Poison? Gin!" Drawing in air, Sashimasu prepares to cover the insects in wax, but Gin holds up a hand. "But Gin- There's no way you can win-"

Grinning, the ANBU nods. "Checkmate." Frustrated, Sashimasu disappears. If the fool wanted to die, he didn't want to have anything to do with it. Gin gives an extremely pained grin to Riko. "Well... That was easy, huh? Though... Could've sworn you said you wouldn't kill me..." Falling back, he sits on the branch and grins at the clouds, waiting for the spiders, which would be upon him in moments. They didn't matter, anyway... He was no good at medical ninjutsu, and there was black widow venom in his veins. Not that he had to remind himself of that... Letting out a little laugh, his grin grows. "I knew the cigarettes wouldn't kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:41 am

Riko's eyes widen, and then she leaps up to land beside Gin. "Stop." she says lightly to the spiders then drops down beside the man and peers up at him, she pulls a needle from her pocket inside is a clear liquid. "And I won't kill you." she promised, and then smiled, she took his arm in her hands and lightly pinched the needle in the skin. "This will wipe out all traces of the poison." She said simply, and then pulled then needle out, and peered up at Gin.

"I did good I guess." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:29 pm

"Tch..." Gin frowns as the needle goes into his arm... He could barely feel it through the pain, but he still hated shots... However, the pain faded only a few seconds after, and he smiles again and leans against the tree. "Good? You kicked my ass... Next time I'm going to have to be more careful..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:34 pm

Riko looks at Gin with a smile, "I didn't kick your ass, I can do worse.... She looks at her massive blade, and then grins. "I didn't even get a full use out of the blade." She murmurs, and then peers at Gin, "Good fight, thank you." She says now, with a warm smile. "And next time I'll still kick your ass, I promise. You didn't lay a single blow on me Gin, how does this look for you?" She grinned brightly.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:10 pm

"You didn't? Sure seems that way to me..." Sighing, Gin frowns up at her and pulls out a cigarette. "Pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:17 pm

"Nope I didn't." Riko says grinning, and then peers at Gin, then she smiles. "We can always do a second round?" She offers him, with a smile. "I mean I'm sure you can land a hit this time, maybe..." She said thoughtfully picking up her black widow, and staring at it intently. "Their bites kill, yet I always carry a cure for it." She smiles softly, "I don't kill unless I have to." She said now.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:55 pm

"Well, I suppose I should thank you for that..." Sighing again, Gin stands up and dusts himself off. If she'd gone that easy on him, it didn't matter. "Well, it's kinda pointless... But if you want to go again, I won't hold back this time... Maybe you can actually enjoy it..." Lighting the cigarette, he sticks it in his mouth and inhales deeply. Blowing the smoke sideways and away from Riko, he gives the little girl a grin. "I'll try not to give the Sand as bad a name this time."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Riko grins, "Too late for that Gin!" She jokes, and then smiles, "Then I won't hold back." She says evenly, with a cool smile. "That there was me holding back I'm afraid." She says with a bright smile. Then she steps back on the branch and peers toward the river for a moment. "I'm sure you'll land at least a single blow if any at all." She says now, grinning at the older man. Most people would be shamed that a ten year old had kicked their ass, but she had fun with Gin.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Gin sighs and takes another drag. "Thanks for the support..." Jumping out of the tree, Gin lands on top of the river and lets his cigarette fall into the water. "Ready for another easy win?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Riko looks down at him then springs from the tree, landing in a crouch. Her blade was in her left arm. She watched him intently her bugs flying around her. She smiled, and then rocked on her heels standing up straight. Her blue eyes fixate on Gin, "Another easy win? I doubt it." She says with a warm smile but nods her head.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Popping his knuckles, Gin grins at her. Might as well enjoy it, even it he was going to lost horribly. Still, he wished there was some way he could fight her... Her bugs were like friends to her, so he couldn't use most of his best strategies... Well, he'd have to work something out...

Gin puts his hands together in the rat sign. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gin V.S. Riko
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next