Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gin V.S. Riko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 pm

"True, but you're angry, and rightly so." Gin shrugs as he pulls her up. "And sorry about the fire thing... I didn't really think... I just assumed you'd do something and no one would even get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:15 pm

"Do something, like what?" Riko asked now her voice soft, and then she grins. "It's fine Gin." She says now, her blade moved up against his neck, "Check mate?" She asks as spiders start swarming his arm from him pulling her up.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Feeling the cold steel against his neck and the crawling spiders, Gin can't help but smile. "Cheap, but yes- Checkmate. All I had left were kunai, senbon, and toothpicks, anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:26 pm

Riko moved her hand back and the spiders fall away back on to her arm, she moves the blade away. Then she smiles, "Really I thought you'd be harder to fight..." She says with a surprised look, but then smiles weakly.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Laughing, he gives her a wide grin. "Nope, that's all she wrote. Sorry. Summoning Sashimasu takes more out of then it looks... However shortly he actually decides to stay..." Moving his hand to his waist, he opens a little pouch and pulls out a bag filled with green paste and holds it out to Riko. "It'll stop the bleeding. Just put it on the wounds."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Riko looks at her wounds and shrugs, "Eh, I'm fine." She says stubbornly. And then smiles slightly, "I like Sashimasu, he's a hornet right?" She asks looking curious, she leans against her sword to take pressed off of her back, and then grins. "Next time we fight remind to me to destroy your crows right of the bat." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Gin blinks at her. "Eh... Fine? Um... You took one of my shuriken to the back..." Shaking his head quickly, he nods. "Yeah... Or a bee... One of the two... I'm not sure he knows... He changes his mind every time I agree with him..." Grinning, he nods when she mentions the crows. Somehow he believed she could do that...
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Riko smiles, "I've taken worse to the back than that." She murmurs, and then smiles, "You get used to pain when you had to live with hate from most elders in your clan.. Although I left to the mist village now." She muses then stares up at Gin. She twists her wrist and brings the sword to smash against his side in a quick motion. >:3
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Not seeing it coming, the blow hits Gin right in the side and knocks him over sideways with a sickening crack. Simply lying on the ground, he takes sharp, uneven breaths. When he tries to move his arm, both it and his chest scream with pain. Great... She'd gotten at least two of his ribs, and his humerus was either cracked or broken about an inch above his elbow... Panting, he closes his eyes tightly. "I guess... I deserved that..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Riko nods her head, "Yes you did." She said and then smiles, "Now we're even." She says simply moving to his side and dropping to the ground beside him and sitting there. "Does it hurt?" She asked him with a curious look, she tilted her head looking curious.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Hearing her question, he opens his eyes and gapes at her. He opens his mouth, but simply closes it and nods slowly. Now was not the time for sarcasm... She might hit him again... Sitting up slowly, his breath grows uneven again as pain courses through his arm and torso. Nodding again, he lets out a pained laugh. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Riko puts her blade down, and her hands on her lap, "I'm sorry." She said but then gazed at him, "But imagine how those bugs would of felt from dying, being slowly roasted alive." She said and then tears show in her eyes, "Next time we fight I won't hold back Gin." She says softly.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm

After coughing up a decent amount of blood, Gin nods slowly. He'd understood what he'd done to the them moment he noticed they were gone. Being burned to death was a horrible way to go, one of the worst- He knew that well. Pushing himself back with his feet, he leans against the tree and coughs some more blood onto his lap and down his front... Even moving that far was excruciating...

Letting his head fall against the tree, he looks up at the sky. How the hell was he going to get to a village with a decent healer? The only villages remotely near here were tiny, and he wasn't going to be summoning Sashimasu any time soon... That was for damn sure... He didn't have much chakra after their fight, and he wouldn't be getting any back in this state...
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Riko looks at Gin, "How much do you weigh?" She asks suddenly eyeing the older man, she rocks on her heels for a moment and then smiles, she wouldn't leave him out here. She wasn't a cruel person, even if her back ached a lot.. She assumed she could summon of of her large flying bugs and bring him to another village, to heal.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Gin laughs again, blood coming with it. He hoped she didn't intend on carrying him... He'd had enough humiliation for today, and would rather die slowly from internal bleeding. "About... 200?..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:02 pm

"200. Heavy man." Riko says and then grins, snapping her hands together she summons a dragonfly. She peers at Gin, "Come on Gin, we need to get you to a good village for healing, Mist is the one that's near here..." She says approaching the older man and grasping his hans before he can refuse.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:05 pm

"Heh... All muscle..." Gin lets out a sigh of relief as he sees the dragonfly. That wasn't half as bad as what he thought... Taking her hand, he stands up slowly. It hurt. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:09 pm

She peers down at him with a grin, and then pulls him toward the dragon fly who flaps it's wings with a calm buzz, and waited for the two. Riko got on it's back and then waited for Gin to sit down. She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Gin glares up at her smiling visage. Of course she knew how much it would hurt for him to get up there, and she wouldn't offer any help at all... Well, there was no way he was pulling himself up, that was for sure... He'd have to jump. "Crap..." Gin does so, jumping up and twisting so as to land cross-legged on it's back. His ribs crunch sickeningly as he lands, and he coughs up more blood onto himself accordingly. "Yaaaay..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Riko looks concerned, "Oh I'm sorry Gin." She said now with a grin, she was just being mean to him now. The dragon fly flapped it's wings slowly till it took flight and buzzed through the sky dipping every once in awhile. Riko now smiles at Gin her sword on her lap, "You know, this was fun." She says kindly, as they make it to the mist village gate. She gets off the dragon fly standing on the ground, and then holds a hand out to Gin. She felt bad about breaking his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Zetsumei nods slowly and lets his head droop forward as he coughs up more blood, not even aware of the obvious mocking tone of Riko's voice. "Don't sweat it..." The flight was long and excruciating... He'd obviously punctured at least one something when getting on the dragonfly... As they arrive, he laughs, more blood splattering his pants. "Fun... Yeah... It was..." Leaning down and taking Riko's hand, Gin slides sideways off of the dragonfly and lands on his side with a thud and another crack or two. With blood flowing out of his mouth now, all he manages to say is, "Urghiph..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Riko dismisses the summon, and then looks at Gin, she braces her knees and the pulls him to his feet slowly. Her blue eyes narrow, "Careful Gin, that did not sound good." Her voice holds a very worried note to it now, as she looks at the man she fought with. She places her sword back across her back, then she looks toward the shinobi's watching them. "We need medical nin, now." She says simply.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:08 am

Gin laughs, spitting blood onto the ground in front of them as Riko pulls him up. "No... It really didn't." Grimacing, he cradles his injured arm as a vicious jolt of pain on a completely different level entirely shoots through it. Well, if it wasn't broken before, it was now...
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Riko looks at Gin, "Stop battering yourself up." She scolds him lightly, before flickering her gaze to Anbu lurking around, "Go get a medical nin, now. Please." She says her voice holding a slightly strained note to it, she hadn't wanted to have Gin hurt this bad! The Anbu nods her head, and is off in a flash returning minutes later with a team of medical nin. They take one look at Gin then Riko, and know what happened.

"Riko could you stop beating people all to hell?" A man groans as the approach Gin.

"Um, but..." Riko looks around for a moment, "Fine." She says smiling. The medical nin looks at her for a moment and then moves to Gin to start the healing process. They frown and then make a circle around him. "Follow us to somewhere cleaner to do this." The man says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Laughing again, the emissary grins through the blood and pain. "I can't exactly... just stop... Not like I'm trying..." His vision was starting to get all fuzzy, and red slowly creeps into the edge of his vision. This was a fun day... Never try to help 'lost' children...

Gin laughs harder at the man's question, splattering blood onto the ground in front of them. "So... Do this often?"

Nodding slightly, Gin takes a shaky step forward, almost falling forward. "Uh... I could use... some help..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gin V.S. Riko   Gin V.S. Riko - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gin V.S. Riko
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next