Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riko vs. Kazuma

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sano

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:18 pm

It was a partly cloudy day with the sun beating down on the landscapes, and a light breeze blowing. The trees were a good place of shade and hid them under the branches in a cool environment of peacefulness.

Amidst a clearing in the forest stood Kazuma, arms crossed and leaning up against a tree. Wearing his black cloak he was waiting. It had been some time that he had done anything other than sit around and daydream. He was ready for some excitement in his life, something for him to escape the dreary outlook that faced him now.

Strapped to his side was a four foot long stick of metal death. It was his weapon, his companion. The embodiment of death itself carried around with him. Soon he would use it, and with no remorse… and he would enjoy every second of it.

Standing at seven feet tall, however hunched over his crossed arms and leaning against a tree, he was a giant. A magnificent beast with the strength of two men, he was the epitome of brute force. His black messy spiked hair was waving in all directions.

Last edited by Sano on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Riko, walked silently, her eyes closed. Her bugs hummed around her softly as she walked, but something seemed to bother their presence. Her eye's open slightly, as she caught sight of the massive man. She looked toward him with a look of pure calm. Then grinned, she could seem toward people as a weak little girl. She assumed this man would be no different. Her eyes went toward his stature, he was massive....

Her hands clenched for a moment, and her bugs fell utterly silent with their masters' motion. She stared toward Kazuma for a moment, with a warm smile. "Hey giant man!" She called toward him with a bright note in her voice. She was a force to be reckoned with, and this man if foolish enough to believe she was a normal child will fall to her blade.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Is someone mocking me?! Kazuam thought, his eyes opening instantly, and looking forward. He saw no one. Quickly he looked around to see where the voice came from. He pulled out his blade halfway and then- A small child was standing in front of him. What the hell? Kazuma thought in awe. This was a world of ninjas in a secluded forest… Why was a little girl out here? No, it couldn’t be an ordinary girl simply traveling aloen out here… Something was odd. She had bugs flying around her.

With his hands concealed by the abnormal length of his cloak’s sleeves, he made a swift hand seal. Slight distortion of the air around him gave the faint aura of heat. The area began to heat up slightly. “Who are you? You don’t seem to be an ordinary girl… Who or what are you?’ Kazuam asked.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:38 pm

"Heh, mister, please keep your heat down." Riko said brightly, then her eyes flickered to his face. She grinned, "Who, or what? What in general is slightly cruel, are you suggesting I am not human?" She purred, then looked at her bugs around her with a warm smile. "I am Riko, the assistant of the mist kage." Riko said giving a peace sign. Then she looked deadly serious her childish grin gone.

"Now, may I ask whom you are?" Riko's voice became cold, as she showed her palm upward, beetles landing on her hand. She was prepared to fight at a moment's notice. She would do what she could being who she was. Riko the bug swordsmen from the Seven Swordsmen.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:47 pm

“My heat is with me as your bugs are with you.. Now as a swordsman and apparently a controller of bugs… I respect you, but I am also a swordsman, and a decent one at that. Maybe not one of the seven swordsman or their caliber, but a decent one. I’m not just a sword-wielder… but good with many weapons.” Kazuma said unsheathing his blade. “Shinku Shimekiri, the Blood Sludge Blade.” Kazuma said, as a small trail of blood sludge ran off of the hilt of his sword along his body, unnoticed.

“What business do you have with me?” Kazuma asked, as he prepared for a fight. Him going to join Akatsuki and her a kage’s assistant… They didn’t mix.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Riko smiled now, her eyes twinkled playfully. "Aw, I can not just talk to you?" She asked now, and then shifted her weight around, staring toward his blade. She looked interested, since she studied various blades. "You must know who I am if you know I am a part of the seven swordsmen." She said now, looking toward the large man that towered over her. She was not scared, there was no sign of fear in her eyes. She jumped back down, with drawing her blade from across her back.

The blade was big and heavy meant to slice, dice, and crush. It looked like it didn't match the young girl, yet the massive blade put no strain on her. She just grinned looking toward him. "I don't have to have a reason to see someone. The world would be dull is we all had to have reasons." She said as her bugs buzzed around her again.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:00 pm

“Of course I know the seven swordsman… Now, as a kage’s assistant… You could prove bothersome in my own eyes with that. Killing you would further my personal goals… But that would be killing a child.” He said. He was giving off the impression that he still though her as a normal girl. “But you’re not a child are you?” Kazuma said, grinning devilishly.

As he spoke, his blade turned red and exploded into a massive blob of scarlet red goo, which spread out in a semi-sphere around Riko before collapsing down upon her, attempting to grab her. Awaiting the results of his blade, he began making hand seals with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 pm

"I am a child." Riko said now giggling, "Ten years old!" She smiled, and then snapped her hands. The goo didn't touch her, her bugs had forced the glob up long enough for her to leap into another tree branch. "Hey that wasn't nice. Now I have to hurt you." She said with a sigh, and then darted forward. Her bugs which had forced the glob up hummed, trapped under the semi sphere. She grinned at Kazuma, "Killing a ten year old girl, shame on you." She said, as she clapped her hands together. The bugs below the glob exploded forcing the jutsu apart.

She looked bored, as she pointed her massive blade toward the man, "Do better than that." She said, and leaped from the tree. If she used her KG ninjutsu and taijutsu would be useless in the battle. She smiled at this thought as she landed behind him crouching. Her blade was pointed upward toward his back.

Then she pivoted her left foot, swaying the whole sword, and she held it like a baseball bat and swung. If her attempted to stop the blade it could break a bone just by the force alone...
Back to top Go down
Sano

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:18 pm

As the bugs began to hold up the liquefied blood sludge, Riko would be able to move out of the way in time, but the acidic effects would quickly eat away the bugs before they could explode. With his Blood Sludge free, as Riko jumped into the tree, the blood sludge followed. Part of it attacked her legs a second after she landed, the other part attacked the branch itself so she would fall straight into the sludge.

Kazuma however, turned with her as she soared overhead into the tree, and backed up. As she soared out of the tree, he made a hand seal, which sent the cap off of his gourd that was strapped to his back, and sent sand flying out at her.

In mid-air, she couldn’t turn or move at an accurate or fast rate. “Konkasai!” Kazuma yelled, as he made a few simple handsigns. “Soul petals!” He yelled, as very small bits of soul flame jetted out and engulfed the sand and heated the sand into very small shards of glass coated with soul flame and chakra for the soul flame to burn off of. Each shard was very sharp and heated, flying at Riko.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Her bugs formed a barrier in front of Riko. She backed up surprised, the glass that would of hit her, was being broken down by the insects. Her barrier would utterly chew away at anything that touched it. She had been surprised at how fast he had intercepted that attack. She would have to be quicker and add more force to her fighting. She was not going to put up with a person who thought they'd kill her.

She slid her foot forward, and beetles shot outwards at Kazuma. Then she jumped back the acid goo hadn't made any effect on her. She moved her hands together on her sword, she wouldn't separate it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:54 pm

As the bugs tried to eat away his glass shards coated with fire, the soul flame would simply burn the bugs before they could eat the glass. If, by some chance, the bugs were immune ot the flame, which was highly unlikely, the glass was still molten hot and would burn the bugs alive.

“You’re no match for me.” Kazuma said, as his glass retracted backwards after fighting off the bugs, and glowed a bright white, leaving a trail back to the gourd. A small trail of the glowing white substance was still connected to the gourd.

The Blood Sludge shot out again, blocking the beetles in poison and acid. The blood sludge was connected to the earth, and was quickly transforming the earth beneath them to blood sludge. “Are you afraid?” Kazuma asked. The blood sludge began surfacing behind her from the ground. “You should be.” He stated, as the blood sludge shot out quietly, attacking her back and her sword. “I’ll show you fear you’ve never seen before.” He added in, as some of the white glowing substance formed a mask over his mouth… The other white substance formed a cloud of nerve gas, known as sarin. It spread around the field and towards the bugs and Riko.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:32 pm

Riko smiled, "You don't know fear." She murmured to herself, jumping up into a tree. The earth was something she could use to attack. She nodded her head, and then slapped a hand against a tree, roots shot out at Kazuma. Her eyes closed, as she swept her blade down ward jumping upward slicing the branch she had been on moving to another one. She crouched there on the branch her eyes held a weary look, what the hell was this man...

Her eyes went to the red goo, and she frowned more. How the hell was he controlling it so much? She looked at his with a serious look, this was getting worse by every passing second.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:36 pm

ooc: Actually her bugs could block your attacks. They're the same as my bugs as in they eat chakra and really only lightning is going to nuke them. And just to be fair if you keep on metagaming and godmodding I'll let Riko's twin sister join in and she'll tear a tai user apart.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:56 pm

The gaseous particles retracted back into the white substance, as did the mask. The substance retracted back into the gourd. Kazuma was panting and breathing heavily. The blood sludge reacted slowly now, the roots shot out but he managed to move to the side at the last second.

Shit… Too much on the Gourd… Kazuma thought. His right hand was clutching his left side. He looked down at his hand. Blood. The tree branch has grazed his side enough to draw blood. Sweating and panting, he held out his hand, which caused his blood sludge to consumed the branch.

Slowly, the sludge formed a circle around him. He was on the defensive, something he hated. He was buying himself some time. He needed to let the Gourd recharge so he could attack again. With the ring of sludge around him, he could do just that.

((Bugs can't eat fire and molten glass, or acid. I'm sorry, thats a bit much. My powers have limits. For everyone else's sake, I can even tweak those limits more. I did for Ryoh, I'll do it again.))
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:09 pm

ooc: The point is that the wall is seriously composed of hundreds if not thousands of those bugs. If the attack isn't all encompassing it won't break through simply due to the sheer number of insects.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:14 pm

((Unless your bugs are immune to acid and fire, it would destroy whatever it touches.

This seems odd, but I know for a fact bugs are flammable... XD And prone to acid...))
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Riko smiled he seemed tired. She leaned forward now, and then leaped from the tree branch landing in a crouch. She hadn't used her powers too much yet. She turned the blade of the sword advancing toward the goo. Her eyes narrowed, this was going to be a pain in the ass. She opened the arm of her kimono as scorpions and spiders slid out. She smiled now, with a grim look. The scorpion's held a deadly natural poison, and the spiders were various dangerous breeds. The black widow and recluse being some of them.

Hey blond hair waved around her as she held her sword against her shoulder now. The spiders took off toward the trees, the scorpions waited on the ground as the spiders rose. Then, the spiders dropped down on a silken thread grabbing the scorpions and carrying them up to the trees heights.

Riko grinned, and then moved her left hand in a swaying motion. The spiders swayed and then threw the scorpions over the barrier wall and toward Kazuma. That was assuming of course that there was a top to the barrier like walls. And that it didn't just simply in case him.

Hundreds of scorpions fell down toward the opening, toward Kazuma.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:38 pm

He smiled. “Mistake number two…” Kazuma smirked The Blood Sludge formed a dome as soon as the bugs began advancing on him. Her first mistake was jumping into the tree and giving me the time to perform this… The second mistake… Jumping down and returning to the ground. Kazuma thought safely inside of his dome.

By the time the arachnids were advancing on him, the sludge that Kazuma had previously formed had been gaining quantity under the earth. The start of the forming of that sludge was before she jumped into the tree, he had even used the gorund sludge to attack her once, but, as previously stated, it was growing.

By making a hand seal he activated the sludge, which bubbled around and under Riko, and spread out in a far diameter. The entire area was being either eaten and transformed into more sludge or acidified. The scorpions and spiders would suffer the same fate.

He made more hand seals, still covered by the dome. It’s time to seal the deal here. Let’s end this quickly and simply. Kazuma thought as the pool of blood sludge remained around Riko and Kazuma, but stretched out farther. The surrounding trees were now being attacked. Not the entire trees, just the bases so they would fall over. The roots of the trees would already be acidified or absorbed as they were under ground when the blood sludge was forming.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:00 pm

OOC: yo, sano, admin speaking here...so yeah.

you're goddmodding. you can't just kill everything like you've been doing. the bugs aren't just little ants on the sidewalk, they're a powerful attack, and you just don't give them credit by killing them with no effort at all. it's against the rules, so stop.

and second, you can't just level the whole forest with an attack, and turn the ground to acid...just...no, man. no. i don't think that jutsu was even approved, if it was a jutsu, which it should have been. even kekkei genkai's have limits, and leveling a forest...how about no.

so fix the post and how you are posting, please. that is all.

peace.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Riko watched the acid, her eyes closed, and then the bugs swarmed around her as tears shone in her eyes. That acid had hurt. She looked at the barrier of bugs protecting her from the acid now, and then smiled. She slowly got lifted in the air as the barrier fell around her leaving her on a platform of bugs. She narrowed her eyes, "You shouldn't of done that." She said, looking at her hurt legs.

Then she flicked her hands forward, bees flew toward Kazuma as she held her legs bending on the platform. They hurt... She looked really upset about this. How did someone make acid like goo form from around them? She'd have to study this.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Sano wrote:
((Unless your bugs are immune to acid and fire, it would destroy whatever it touches.

This seems odd, but I know for a fact bugs are flammable... XD And prone to acid...))

Again they block pretty much anything but lightning. Unless you have a mid to high level lightning attack you aren't destroying that shield completely.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:35 pm

((I have limits on the sludge. I’m not leveling an entire forest, just about a fifteen foot radius and a few trees.

I’d comply if I were leveling an entire forest, using the gourd, and soul fire all at once with no effort. BUT, the fact is many people are saying that I’m doing this with no effort. He is panting and sweating because of overusing his techniques, now he’s using one. It’s not like I instantly leveled it either. The sludge was building in the ground for 2-3 posts before I used it, so its not an instant attack. Ritz could’ve seen it coming from when I stated I was putting the sludge into the ground and having it consume the ground a few posts prior.))

Kazuma sighed. The girl was crying. He felt some remorse for this, but couldn’t help but feel a bit sorry for this. She was hovering on the bugs, but felt almost like she shouldn’t be the kage’s assistant is she would be crying over lost bugs.

The dome of sludge surrounded him, as if the bees didn’t stop, the would potentially be stuck in the dome and killed, although they could easily have much time to move out of the way.

The acid pool started to retract back, receding backwards towards Kazuma’s dome. His arms were shaking. It was taking an immense strain on him to control all of the sludge. It started to disappear, but the dome was still kept around him. She could now safely land, as the pool of sludge was only five feet around the dome itself.

((Any complaints?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riko vs. Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko vs. Kazuma   Riko vs. Kazuma Empty

Back to top Go down

Riko vs. Kazuma
Page 1 of 1