Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ch. 1 The Great War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:58 pm

OOC:ah....mmm....uuuhhh....nah why bother, there is no possible reason why the sand was ever here, they have had no signifcance, the sand officially pulls out, and thus has nothing to do with this story, not like it ever did...
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Rio: Your kage received orders that should not have been followed and your Feudel lord has no right to be a feudel lord at all. If this clan is to be stopped then the FL must be overthrown and replaced by one who deserves such a place. Would you rather have a displeased kage or be ruled by one common enemy to all villages?

(Elsewhere)

Kin: Your kage shouldn't have wanted this you should both have put the FL orders into question. There is no reason for us to be at war your feudel lord just wants you to be at war. Should you choose to follow him you and your village will be at war with all other villages for as long as he passes the name feudel lord to his descendants. Would you not rather have displeased your kage knowing it's for the sake of the nation?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:02 am

really, as far as stories go...gotta say, not the best...
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:52 pm

Kuroi21 wrote:
OOC:ah....mmm....uuuhhh....nah why bother, there is no possible reason why the sand was ever here, they have had no signifcance, the sand officially pulls out, and thus has nothing to do with this story, not like it ever did...

OOC: Well my story involved you guys, well EVERY single character on the site really. I just think Rio didn't make enough enemies to really make the Sand incredible important. But when it is your turn Sand, they will be involved >_>. Do you have one planned out for after this one? Just wondering...

IC:

Ryu: There is nothing I can do, it is orders. And where is your proof Rio? I for one, will not abandon my Kage and FL because my enemy says we are being tricked. *He gets out his sword* logical reasonal proof or die, NOW!

(Elsewhere)

Gitohero: Well, I will stop. *He sighs* I knew this was wrong, thank you Kin and Tsugi and sorry, we are not really a hostile nation. We just want to gain allies, not destroy them.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:40 pm

OOc: Yeah not my best story not enough characters to fight against each other.

Rio: Proof? How can I prove this to you? *Uses crystal ball jutsu* Let's see what your feudel lord is up to right now. *They watch through the crystal ball*

FL: Leader you've arrived.

Leader: How is everything going?

FL: As you had requested I gave the order to attack the Leaf Village they should have arrived there a while ago. By now the village should be nothing but ashes.

Leader: And the rest of the Land of Fire?

FL: The creature known as Meisaido should have been released by now. Soon the Land of Fire will be destroyed and we will have control over the great nations again.

Leader: Good. Contact me once you hear from our ninja. *Leaves*

Rio: Now do you see?

(With Kin, Tsugi, and Gitohero)

Kin: *sighs in relief* Good. I only wish this had never happened. If only it could be proven to the Otokage.

Tsugi: Well Kin you and I bwere there ourselves when Rio tricked our feudel lord into telling us about the other feudel lords being evil. One of us could go and they could search our memories of it. Then they would have proof.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:44 pm

Ryu: I see, now we have to let the other kages know. We can't destroy eachother, we have to take out the FL's, but Rio, how?
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:54 pm

Rio: Well if we get proof to the other kages then they'll know not to follow their orders that'll be the end to their plan. From there everyone will have to find a way to get rid of their own feudel lord. When that's happened the enemy might make themselves impossible to find we have to find them and kill them before that can happen. *Sonkei jumps in*

Sonkei: I know the area where their base is. However I never came near the base so they don't know I know where it is.

Rio: So Ryu you and I can give the proof to the Raikage. When I attacked my own feudel lord I tricked him into telling everyone there all the feudel lords are evil. The proof is in my memory.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:01 pm

*Ryu and the Sound call of their ninja*

Ryu: Ok, lets go...

(Meanwhile)

Natura: *breathing hard* Ayane, you don't have anything else to fight with your finished...

Ayane: No, I'm not, *she charges her with a ice sword, trying to stab her*

Natura: *dodges the strike and kicks her high in the air and follows. The knocks her down to the ground making a crater*

Ayane: Oww *she slowly gets up, casting a genjutsu*

Natura: *dispell* It wont work on me, with that chakra at least *she taps the ground after doing handsigns, making vines bind Ayane and shapr needles fly into the ninja making her sleepy* You've lost...

Ayane: I haven't *she starts to dose off*

Natura: Now... *a Yamanaka takes over her body*

Ayane: Cloud Village, we are retreating, we have lost, now retreat.

Natura: I'll follow so we can take out the FL...
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:08 pm

*Rio follows Ryu*

Sonkei: (The only feuddel lord left will be the Mist's. I think I'll wait for Rio to return since we have no reason to rushanymore. The enemy doesn't know what weredoing yet so We have plenty of time.)

(Meanwhile)

????: Ninja! *A few ninja appear* The land of fire should be destroyed by now. The great nations are all aty war we've won. Our plan has been complete.

Ninja: The world is ours.

????: We no longer need to hide. Let us celebrate our victory in the nation we just had destroyed and start a new nation our own so that we can live in war with the others. *They all leave*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ch. 1 The Great War
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5