Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ch. 1 The Great War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rio
Founder
Rio

Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:31 pm

(Meanwhile)

????: What is it now?

Ninja: Sir 3 great hidden villages have been ordered to attack the Leaf Village but.

????: But what?

Ninja: The Hyuuga Sonkei has reached the Leaf Village.

????: What?! You let that man escape to the Leaf Village?

Ninja: How could we have stopped him?

????: Like this. *The ninja is encased in crystal except for his head* Or have you forgotten how to use our kekkei genkai?!

Ninja: I'm sorry. *Gets stabbed by crystal*

????: Hopefully you will not make a mistake like him.

Ninja2: I won't my lord.

????: Now that Sonkei has reached the Leaf Village our plan may be nearly ruined. We may not be able to destroy the Leaf Village.

Ninja: We may yet be able to accomplish our goal still.

????: May? I want to hear that we WILL finish our plan.

Ninja: What do you need me to do?

????: Right now, we need to attack the Leaf Village so that our only problem is exterminated. We had accomplished our plan the moment our clan members who are feudel lords sent the order that all villages be at war. But thanks to those Hyuuga they drove our plan back from being complete. I'm, not waiting a few more years so that another of us can become feudel lord.

Ninja: Then we not only need to destroy the Hyuuga and the Leaf village but the everyone living in the land of fire must be killed.

????: Yes. In order to once again control this world so that peace may never return we must destroy the nation that we no longer control.

Ninja: How could we do this?

????: We have a few methods of accomplishing this. The first would be to assemble the bijuu but Rio has already taken almost all of them.

Ninja: What's the other plan?

????: We have the only thing that can kill Sonkei destroy the Land of Fire for us.

Ninja: The thing within Rioichi?

????: Yes having on of us watch over Rio all this time was worth it. If only he weren't dead. We know exactly how to bring out the creature in Rio. Go.

Ninja: Yes sir. *The ninja leaves*

????: (We know more about the creature in Rio than Rio does. Thanks to the info we stole from that ninja, Tsugi.)
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:47 pm

(In the feudel lord's mansion)

*The Hyuuga appears where Rio is hiding*

Hyuuga: Looks like it's working. You should go back to Leaf Village I can take your place from here.

Rio: Alright. *Rio is de-summoned (Or something) back to Leaf village* We should have Sand village ANBU within the next few days.

Tsugi: Good. Then we'll be ready for the upcoming attacks.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:59 pm

(I wanna get the story moving so I'm going to have to control Isai for now.)

IC:

(Meanwhile in the sand Village)

Isai: (The feudel lord has changed his mind about being at war with the Leaf. And he wants me to send my ANBU to Leaf Village to protect them proving that we are no longer at war.)

*Rio's astral projection appears*

Isai: What?

Rio: Isai.

Isai: Rioichi?

Rio: Yes by now you should have received atleast two messages from your feudel lord.

Isai: How'd you know?

Rio: There's something going on. *Rio explains everything*

Isai: The feudel lord evil? How can I trust you?

Rio: Whether you want to or not that won't change the fact that my village is in danger and your help is needed. We just need your ANBU for for when we're first attacked then we'll send them back to you.

Isai: Alright.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:11 pm

(Three days later in the Leaf Village)

*ANBU from the sand Village arrive*

Rio: Sonkei what will happen after the villages attack?

Sonkei: Then we'll have a lot of work to do to remove the feudel lord's from power. And then we'll finally kill the Kouseki clan.

Rio: Killing an entire clan.

Sonkei: Yeah it'll take a long time to find them all they've spread out across the whole continent.

Rio: I guess I'd have to leave the village for a while then.

Sonkei: Yeah. (Byakugan.) The three village armies are all going to arrive at the same time.

Rio: you can see them from here?

Sonkei: I have the greatest Byakugan range anyone will ever have. I can see rom here to the edges of the continent.

Rio: (That kind of Byakugan range isn't even right.)

Sonkei: I guess they gave their orders on different days to make sure we'd b attacked by all three villages at once.

Rio: (Thank god he's around.)

Yuu1: We can win!

Sonkei: They'll take about another day to get here.

Rio: We'll be ready.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:22 pm

OOC:ok NO! the sand anbu never leave except for reconessance missions,the jounin and zetsumei are the combat elites, just because they are anbu doesnt make them the combatants of my village, and dont use my characters ever again....im to mad to post right now.....
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:10 pm

OOC: Sand I think it was a reasonable mistake, I don't think he was trying to get you mad, but he used the Anbu instead of the Jounin because they are stronger. He obviously wouldn't of used them if he knew that Anbu are used for recon, he would've used Jounin, give Rio a chance, don't give up on him that easily. He didn't mean to.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:07 am

its not that its just, i have this problem when my characters do something i didnt make them do, its not rio, if anyone had done it id be mad. The sand village has almost never engaged in outside warfare. i dont know..............but i havent given up on him, he hasnt done anything, yet

and sorry for the rage, i was mad last noght and i happen to take it out on you rio....
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:43 pm

OOC: good, Sand. I don't know what to post now, so I will just wait for Rio to post.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:49 pm

OOC:well Kuroi Zetsumei Kousetsu Dokuro and Ebirai are no where to be found.....how could they ever hope to win? dun dun dun......ok they have every hope of winning....im just really dissapointed that the sand didnt go to war......(i didnt just type that)
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:18 pm

OOC: actually that would be epic. We could still change it, Rio. Sand vs. Leaf NOW!!! The battles will be teh EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:48 pm

OOC:pffft why bother the sand would win
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:18 am

Kuroi21 wrote:
OOC:pffft why bother the sand would win

HAHAHAHHA no. You have less members, and Lumiero vs. Isai would be somewhat on my end, since I am a more senoir Kage than Isai. Then Zet is uber, so it would take about 2 or 3 anbu to take you down, maybe Tsugi and Yuukin can take him. Then from there it would be pretty even since Akuru is no longer on this site. But we still have Natura.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:21 pm

OOC:isai would dominate his anal area! and as far as im concerned

Kuroi+Puppet+ snow= 3
Rio+tez=.......2

same number, and Zetsumei could take on way more than three anbu, he is our head anbu because all of the other anbu together couldnt take him on(puppets are annoying) and lets not mention kuroi, and then mention him anyway, he would dominate rio, unless in my absense(which never occured) he gained another element because fire>wind. and for your natura, which im not sure what the argument was, we have itonami. We would also have jinchuuriki, bunches of unecessary scorpions, then we would still have kaito and his group. and if we wanted to make things really uber in an actual war, kousetsu dokuro and ebirai would join the sand....im not sure abou mako though....

Kuroi>rio
Zetsumei ??? anbu
Isai:=lumiero
Itonami>natura (if it were healing contest)
Kousetsu>>>world(jk but yea)

we wins!
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:32 pm

You have a compelling argument. But no, Lumiero would destroy summon boy. And hell yeah Zet is uber, way too uber. And Kuroi, Kousetsu, Dokuro and Ebi(whatever) are not on Sand's side and really wouldn't, they don't have orders to attack the leaf, thus they won't, especially Kuroi since he has been with Rio this whole time. And Natura is more skilled in fighting than Itonami and she has a uber healing jutsu that takes away the energy from miles of life around her to heal anything she wants, like a spirit ball but for healing.

Kuroi (Shukaku) = Rio (Meisado)
Zetsumei = Yuukin (has Pain powers, rinnegan)
Natura > Itonami
Isai = Lumiero (sorta, like I said earlier, he is older and more skiled)
And If I wanted to I could bring Diavolo in this who is extra uber after my arc, he has all sharingan abilities, unlimited black flame and many demon armies... which could cope with Kousetsu ice.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:49 pm

OOC:....kousetsu dokuro and ebirai have no village affilitation and have always been the sands allies in the past, and kuroi would never EVER abandon the sand if it were in danger...and at the very least

Natura= Itonami

Itonami is like the uber healer of the uber mist(which makes no sense) and if diavolo would enter kuroi would whoop his butt! Kuroi can turn all forms of fire into chakra, and his own flames are exactly like amaratsu.

and zetsumei isnt uber, he combines the simplest jutsu's for maximum efficiency. nothing more.
which if he wanted to he could control yuukin to kill yuukin(for very very short time)...and there is virutally no way to catch him off guard

and oldness has nothing to do with skill, or pein wouldnt have killed jiyria(or however you spell that) orochimaru wouldnt have killed the third, sasori wouldnt have killed the third(kazekage) gaara wouldnt have killed half of the people he did....so in short you have failed to actually state anything that would beat isai(who isnt just summon boy, he has exellent nin and tai!)

but if kousetsu dokuro and ebiria wouldnt help, then there is no way that diavolo would help so

Kuroi=Rio
Zetsumei=yuukin
Itonami=natura
Isai=lumiero

and in the allies category

Kousetsu Dokuro and ebirai>rio

Kuroi>diavolo(fire and demon armies wouldnt work because i can almost garantee that there are enough scorpions to combat them and i hope i need not explain the fire part)
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:03 pm

OOC: LOL, we are taking this two too seriously...>_> And since you have the Ex - Crystal village you guys win... but you forgot about Tsugi and you are underestimating Natura, she is mostly offensive with many summon and element jutsus. Plus Itonami doesn't really fight, so she would lose. <_<

Where the hell is Rio???
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:19 pm

but tsugi isnt your character, hes whats his face who dissapeared. and itonami has the ability to heal whatever damage she would take so she could fight like a tank with no ammo, and no we arent taking this seriously enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!

im going to start the first free battle now, and you the one that provoked it!
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:39 pm

OOC: BRING IT ON B**** >_> LOL JK JK...<_<

And Tsugi was given to Rio...
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:01 pm

you the one that provoked it??? AHAHAHAHA oh wait that was me that typed that.....i must be high........on pop....which i havent drank for 3 months now....
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:04 pm

OOC:i do kinda have a complaint about this chapter....are we going to have a challenge here? with sonkie sonkei? there it seems pointless to even try so why bother? just a thought i had to put on paper er....internet....you get the point!
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:35 pm

OOC: I'm gone for two days and you two fight over which village is better. And where is ANBU Master? I need ANBU Master to post since he has ninja in the attacking villages.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:36 pm

OOC:it wasnt a fight over wich is better, more like how long could the leaf last agaisnt the sand
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:40 pm

OOC: Still ANBU Master needs to get on to get the story moving.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:47 pm

OOC:who does he have that is so important?
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:53 pm

OOC: The Head ANBU of both Cloud Village and Sound Village not completely sure about Stone village though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ch. 1 The Great War
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next