Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ch. 1 The Great War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:03 pm

OOC: >_> Akuru was an old member of this site, and I guess since he hasn't transferred sites, Rio didn't want his character in there since he can't Rp him.

IC:

Lumiero was suprised by the news, "Destroy the ties with the other nations?" he asked himself shockingly. "I don't know whats happening, but somethings up. And Rio knows all about it, what could be happening," feeling bad that he cannot just leave his office and track down Rio, he sighs. "Something must be done."
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:08 pm

Rio: If I know the person who was our feudel lord. Then he already sent orders to Leaf Village. However I can finally explain to Lumiero what happened. Tsugi and yuukin. *Yuukin is asleep* Ok Tsugi witnissed what just happened. However the same can't be done about the other feudel lords. For one we'd need proof. And only me and you, Kuroi, can leave our nation whenever we want. We are Sannin.

Kuroi: Then what do we do?

Rio: Well to begin. Tsugi go back to the village and tell Lumiero exactly what happened.

Tsugi: Sure thing. And sorry about attacking you like that Kinshou.

Kin: It's alright we both didn't get hurt.

Rio: I have to admit that wasn't an easy battle against Yuukin. Because of his Rinnegan he's very strong. I can't believe this is happening again.

Kuroi: Again? What do you mean?

Rio: This isn't the first time this clan has tried to get the nations at war. Last time however they framed my branch for a great crime and we were sent to execution back then we didn't try to escape though.

Kuroi: Then why is your branch still around?

Rio: Legend says my great, great ,great, great, great, grandfather, Sonkei Hyuuga who is legensary among our branch and was hokage at the time, faked our execution giving us the chance to stop this clan.

Yuu1: Wow.

Kin: When did he wake up?

Rio: After we went stopped them we went into hiding for so long that we were forgotten. Until 13 years ago when we had to reappear to the world because my father had turned evil.

Kuroi: No wonder nobody knew about you.

Rio: Some say the great Hyuuga, Sonkei, still lives because of how different his chakra was. Like how Madara Uchiha lived for so many years. If your interested in learning more about Sonkei I can tell you another time. For now me, Kinshou, and the rest of my branch that came along have to go back to our base.

Yuu1: Wait a minute. RIO YOU KILLED THE FEUDEL LORD!!! WHY?!!!!!!

Tsugi: I'll tell you on the way back to the village. *Tsugi and Yuukin leave*

Rio: If I know this clan well enough then the other feudel lords already have heirs to take their place and finish what their fathers started so killing the other feudel lords is not an option. And killing them now would give the other hidden villages a reason to attack Leaf Village. Leaf Village would eventually be destroyed.

Kuroi: Well then it sounds like there are currently no options.

Rio: I'm sure that you could convince Isai not to listen to the feudel lord. He would listen to you right?

Last edited by Rio14 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:15 pm

Kuroi:....im never going back there...

Rio:why not?

Kuroi:...nevermind that, if i know Isai's postisiton, and i do, he has to listen to them or the elders will overthrow him, claiming him a traitor.....they are always looking for weakness in us....thats why i left....
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:18 pm

Rio: Well I can't go if the village is attacked then I won't be there to help. Maybe you can talk to Mako and atleast stop the Mist village instead.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:25 pm

Kuroi:....i wonder which of us is stronger...

Rio:why would you say that?

Kuroi:its just a thought....he taught me to control minor water, i taught him minor fire...then i have earth and he has lightning...it would be interesting

OOC:seriously wow...kuroi and mako counter each others elemts perfectly

Kuroi:earth beats mako's water
Mako:lightning beats kuroi's earth

then there is makos water vs kuroi fire....which is special fire....i wonder......

IC-sry bout that-

Zetsumei:you cant possibly want to follow these orders!

Isai:i have no choice you know that

Zetsumei:fine

Isai:but thats not why i called you in here, i need you to find Kuroi

Zetsumei:!?!?!

Isai:yes(isai had expected much worse from him) you can leave whenever you want....just get the job done-(before Isai could get the last word out, Zetsumei melted into his shadow and dissapeared, happy to fianlly be on official mission to find Kuroi, he wouldnt fail...he couldnt fail...)
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Rio: I need to return to the Leaf village now and do anything I can when I thought of how we can stop this clan known as the Kouseki clan I'll contact you.

(Meanwhile in a hidden base)

????: Excellent. I've waited too long for our plan to succeed. Now all we need to do is have the great hidden villages destroy each other.

Ninja: Sir we do have one problem.

????: What is it?

Ninja: It seems Kasai who became the feudel lord of fire was killed right after being tricked into revealing who he is.

????: What?! Who was it that killed him?

Ninja: Our old rivals the from the Hyuuga Clan.

????: They weren't killed? He failed me in getting rid of our biggest problem. It's bad enough that one Hyuuga of that branch knew about our plan but Rio and those other Hyuugas know as well?

Ninja: However Kaze and the other 3 have succesfully had the ties between the other great villages torn.

????: Then our plan is far from ruined.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Tsugi and Yuukin arrive at the Hokage's office. Telling Lumiero the problem with much haste. "I see, I knew Rio wouldn't attempt somthing like that with no reasoning," he sighs, "but what do we do now. The other villages are starting a war, is the Sand and Mist still on our side," he ask Tsugi, hoping his answer is yes.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Tsugi: No unfortunetly. However we will have a Sannin here to help in our battle. As of now I'm sure Rio and Kuroi may be planning to stop the Sand or Mist village. Unfortunetly that would leave the Stone and the cloud villages which have no reason to believe what either of our villages say. The only alliance they might have had would have been with each other. We need to get ready for a war undoubdetly Rio is thinking of way to end all this without having to kill the other feudel lords.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:46 pm

*Rio, Kin, Zak, and the rest of the branch arrive in Leaf Village*

Rio: Kin you go home and rest using the Tentou Byakugan must have made you exhuasted. Zak you go home too. I'm going to meet with Lumiero.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Lumiro wasn't a mean man, but he knew what had to be done, "So Rio is trying not to kill the other evil Feudal Lords," he asks in confusion, "I find that somewhat silly," he puts his hand together and starts to think, "Wouldn't they still cause trouble even if their clan is obliterated."
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:53 pm

Tsugi: But if Rio were to kill the feudel lords of the Stone, Cloud, and Sound villages then what reason would they have not to attack?

Lum: That's a good point. *Rio walks in* Rio.

Rio: Tsugi already explained what's going on?

Lum: Yes.

Rio: Then I guess I owe you a new window.

Lum: Yeah.

Rio: I wouldn't tell you earlier because well the story is long and painful and I wanted to avoid telling you. But now you have to know. *Rio explains his branches history involving Kouseki Clan tried* That is the darkest event in my branches history.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:53 pm

OOC:i love how lumiero wasnt suprised at all of hearing kuroi's name....oh well some how my gaint post dissapeared again...
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:56 pm

Well it wasn't me.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:57 pm

"I understand now Rio," he then gets up and looks outside, "Rio," he asks calmly, "Then what, what exactly, are we going to do next? You know most about the clan after all"

OOC: It wasn't me either...
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:08 pm

OOC:not saying it was...my comp hates me...this the thrid time it happen....ill try again

Isai's heart was heavy with what he was about to do, he had already banned Zetsumei from the village, so his outside entrace wouldnt hurt the war policy. Isai sighed, this was going to be hard on them, but he had to do it. Isai stepped out of his office onto the balcony, were many people had gathered to witness what he had to say.There was murmuring at the time.Isai heard someone say"its Isai the Immaculate" from far off direction, but there opinion would soon be changed.

"People!" at this the croud fell silent, "as of today, by official documentation, WE ARE AT WAR!

Shouts followed, some peopled roared things like "how could you do this!" or "we cant go to war!" but as Isai signaled for silence, it came.

"I cant tell you why we are at war," More shouting, but he silenced them," for i do not know."

At this the people seemed taken back, after all who declares war without any known reason.

"i only plan on listening to orders, but i will not invade other nations. But i swear to you any nation that tries to attack us will wish they had never set foot on the great desert!"

At this, Isai seemed to rally the people. Satisfied, he dismissed them will a bow and returned to the room. He was pleased to hear. "we will follow you till death Isai the Immaculate"

Isai the Immaculate. What a silly name, for one cant possibly be perfect. The poeple loved him though, and he has never messed up in there eyes, and to them he still hasnt. Some say that Isai has a way with people, maybe this is what they were talking about. Isai stopped this train of thought, and with a smile, sat down and started work again.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:09 pm

finally!
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:13 pm

Rio: I'm not sure what I can do. If I leave the village it might be destroyed while I'm gone and I can't let that happen. And If I stay here then we might still be destroyed.

Lum: Tsugi can't you think of anything?

Tsugi: Unfortunetly this Kouseki clan seems to have created a foolproof plan. Not even I can think of what we can do so that our village isn't destroyed. They probably know by now that Rio wasn't killed and will no doubt send the Cloud, Stone, and Sound villages to attack us. Since one army would come after another since each village would take longer to get here. We would definetly fall by the time the last army gets here. I'm afraid there's nothing we can do.

????: Well looks like my old village needs my help once again. *A masked man sits in front of the window*

Lum: What?!

Rio: Who are you?

Tsugi: How did you get in here without us seeing you?

????: Well I see the old bloodline flows strongly within you, Rio.

Rio: How do you know who I am?

????: Why wouldn't I know? You're a Sannin and you were already known before that. When you demand respect outside the land of fire like you do almost everybody should know you.

Rio: Who are you?

????: Our past with this clan is dark and goes all the way back to my time when I was hokage.

Rio: Then your?

Sonkei: The legendary Sonkei Hyuuga alive and no different than when he was hokage. *Takes off his mask* Not onmly did I achieve great peace as one of the greatest hokages the Leaf Villae has had. I've even fought off the effects of aging. I'm exactly like when I was young. I'm just aging a lot slower than anyone.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:21 pm

Somewhat impressed by the senoir Hokage, his voice grows deep, "Sonkei," he asks, "What exaclty do you have planned for stopping this war?"

OOC: Kouseki is the name of my arrancar on ShinigamiFaqs and LOL his first name is Rio, so Rio Kouseki...>_>
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:47 pm

Sonkei: I'll get to that in a second Rio here will want me to explain a few things to him.

Rio: Then it is true you are alive.

Sonkei: Thanks to my chakra I'll live for a long time to come. I might even outlive anyone alive today.

Rio: Your strength is beyond all that anyone has seen as well. If ever you had the chance you might have even defeated the powerful Madara.

Sonkei: Madara, Pein, and all the sannin as I keep hearing but that would be an impossible battle for anyone.

Rio: I tried to stop that rumor.

Sonkei: I've been tracking our enemy ever since I retired from being hokage and became a wandering ninja. And I may have an idea that could help you stop them.

Lum: We'll try anything we can.

Sonkei: Well you don't know this but the enemy is highly vulnerable to the mind jutsu of the Yamanaka clan.

Rio: We control the other feudel lords and have them stop all this.

Sonkei: That wouldn't exactly work. You see then the enemy still has feudel lords that you can't kill because then you'll make the other villages our enemies permanently which would be even worse for Leaf Village than what's happening right now.

Rio: Then what do we do?

Sonkei: You were on the right track. But to actually complete this plan the feudel lords can't be the enemy. Only as long as they are they can't be stopped.

Tsugi: I see what you want us to do. It might not be the fastest of plans but we need to somehow sneak Ymanaka clan members into the feudel mansions then take control of the feudel and make them act in a way that would cause them to be overthrowned.

Sonkei: Exactly.

Tsugi: But we would need more time than we have to accomplish such a strategy.

Sonkei: Which is what we'll get I've been watching over the Sand and Mist villages for a very long time. I know more about the kages than anyone here. And I know enough about Isai the Kazekage to know that he wouldn't attack anyone for no reason. We'll have the Land of wind's feudel lord have the Sand village become our allies again once that's done we'll have him order the Sand Village to protect us aganst the upocoming attack.

Tsugi: But they would only be able to protect us for one day only long enough to stop one attack.

Rio: You don't know just how strong Sonkei is.

Tsugi: How strong is he?

Rio: He can only stay around for this chapter then he can never appear again.

Tsugi: Wow that's strong.

Sonkei: If you still want to kno just how strong. I've mastered every element and I can fuse chakras to make ice and even create wood from my own chakra like the first hokage. I can even use lava.

Tsugi: Now he really can't show up in any other chapters.

Sonkei: Not to mention my mastery over medical ninjutsu. The only way I could be stronger is if I could use any clan's kekkei genkai but that'll never happen.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:10 pm

OOC:kuroi could take him.....im not in denial
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:13 pm

(Alright)
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:25 pm

Kuroi sat on a tree branch just outside konoha. He was never one for big reunions, and in a way he regretted showing his face now. "i could always leave now."

"but that would make you a coward"

Short and to the point, Shu was like that. The thing that annoyed him the most though, was that he was right. He was just a coward, thats why he left the Sand village, why he left his friends.

"well..." he sighed, "it seems time i should visit an old friend" Kuroi stood up and prepared to leave.

"what not telling rio your leaving?"

Kuroi didnt respond, he merly lept from one ranch to the next, towards the ocean....
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:54 pm

Rio: Well here's a Yamanaka with powerful mind jutsu.

Sonkei: Perfect. *The Yamanaka signs a summoning scroll* Have fun. *They dissapear*

(Later near the feudel lord's mansion.)

*Rio and the Yamanaka appear*

Rio: Sonkei's friends?

Man: Yup nice to meet ya.

Hyuuga: Leader. We've already caught the feuel lord's best guards in a genjutsu sine they never move they don't realise the room they see is a genjutsu.

Man: The rest you should easily pass by with transparency jutsu.

Rio: Well Maindo? Ready to go?

Maindo: Yeah. *They turn invisible and infiltrate the mansion*

(In the feudel lord's room)

Kaze: The Kazekage won't attack the Leaf Village? (I don't care who he is he will do as I say.)

Maindo: (Mind transfer jutsu.)

Kaze: Well I'm not sure what I was thinking. Have the Sand village once again to ally with the Leaf. And I request that to show the Sand and Leaf are once again ally villages. Have Isai send some ANBU to help guard the Leaf village.

Guard: Yes sir. *Exits the room*
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:31 pm

(Meanwhile in the Stone Village)

Tsuchikage: First we end our alliances. Now we attack the Leaf Village. Orders from the feudel lord have to be followed.

(Cloud Village)

Raikage: So if the feudel lord wishes the Leaf village destroyed.

(Sound Village)

Otokage: Then we'll have to destroy the Leaf village.

(In the Leaf Village)

Sonkei: With the Sound, Cloud, and Stone villages further away from Leaf Village than Sand village, Sand village will get here faster than anybody from any village would even Mist.

Yuu1: He was able to say all the hidden villages in one sentence. I owe this guyt $100 now.

Sonkei: I may not look old but I am smart. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:53 pm

Kuroi is darting betwen trees, and a strong odor ills the air, smelling something like urine.

"what is that smell?" Kuroi pondered on this a bit, then relized in horror that it was-

"KKUUURRRROOOIIIII!!!!!!!! I FOUND YYOOOOUUUUU!!!!"

It was Zetsumei, he had finally found Kuroi, after all these years.

"And thus Kousetsu, being baited by the Sanbi Stuff, found Kuroi Purazuma. Little did they know that although they seemed to be in a forest they were about to enter....THE TWILIGHT ZONE! do do do do do do do do"

Kousetsu...possibly the worlds strongest man, and strangest. Note i said strangest not weirdest....Zetsumei takes that cake. And there was someone that he never seen before, standin next to him. He'd fine out his name later....

"You guys wouldnt have found anything if it wasnt for me."

That emotionless voice, Dokuro one of the worlds smartest trackers, if not the best. No wonder they had found him...guess nothing left to do but apologize.

"KUURRROOOIII!!!" Zetsumei, teary eyed and gargling, hugged Kuroi, and against his will(literally) made kuroi hug him.

I guess there would be no need for apology, not today.....why ruin the happiness? Kuroi shrugged this thought off and just responded with....

"Hello Friend"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ch. 1 The Great War
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next