Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ch. 1 The Great War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:13 am

OOC: its my alt. I will post later today, I have to go to school. I thought it was your turn to post though, oops.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:35 am

OOC:i want an alt....
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 2:09 pm

Mako would do whatever he could to stop the war, but if it escalated, he wouldn't join in. However, he would be standing by to help whoever lost in their retreat and or healing. And then beat the crap out of Lumiero and Isai, for coming to blows in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 2:36 pm

Prometheus wrote:
Mako would do whatever he could to stop the war, but if it escalated, he wouldn't join in. However, he would be standing by to help the leaf when they lost in their retreat and or healing. And then beat the crap out of Lumiero and Isai, for coming to blows in the first place.

fix'd
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:55 pm

OOC: hehehe hahaha funny Sand...>_> time to post!
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm

The day was up, unfortunately for the Leaf Village, they were going to be destroyed. It was the Feudal Lord's wishes, so they could not be displeased. The Kage of each village, happily took on the weird request to take out the Leaf and surmised that it would not be easy, but working with the other villages temporarily would help them pull a win. It's not like it was three against three, then that would be a different story. The ninja of the villages Sound, Earth and Cloud surrounded the Leaf, planning to hit from each point. They were not aware that the Sand's jounin were helping the Leaf, but it really didn't matter, these three villages were ready for anything.

The Head of Anbu, Ryu Hayabusa, lead the army of the Stone Village. He walked with much aplomb, mastering much jutsus and being called the Super Ninja of his village only added to his confidence. He was startled by the news, but soon gained his composure, fighting with the Leaf Village was not an easy job, but he was ready. He looked back at his army for a second, quickly counting the anbu and jounin surround him and nodding with a smile before giving the order for the army to attack.

The cold B**** and hot tempered head anbu of the cloud, Ayane Mugen Tenshin, with a smile rushed the village also with her major army. She loved war, she loved fighting, she loved death, it was all so good to her. Her icy and deadly genjutsus made her a formidable foe that you did not want to meet in a dark alley, well a dark frozen alley, she would freeze it to a temperate that would make your fingers freeze off. And if they didn't she would cut them off anyway.

The musical genius of the Sound, ironically did not like war and still was trying to realize why in fact the Feudal Lord gaves orders to destroy the Leaf. But that did not mean he was not going to fight, displeases his village would only get him hated and banished, or even killed. He knew what he had to, he had to obey this orders without question or he would be dead. So, he took out his guitar and plucked a string, making the main opening wall to the Leaf Village be blown away. WIth a quick signal, the SOund army rushed in and declared war onthe Leaf.

The Leaf was now surrounded and attacked from all ways, this would be a major upset if the Leaf got out of this predicament alive, a major upset that would make the Feudal Lords of each village heavily displeased.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Sonkei: Let the battle begin. All the villagesrs are safe now so then. *Does a string of handsigns and the village walls are covered in earth* And we don't want any damage to come to the village. *All the buildings are covered in earth*

Rio: Your power is godly Sonkei.

Sonkei: It is. I will have to dissapear unil the world has forgotten me after this. *Sonkei jumps down from the building they're on*

Rio: (We can win this.) *Rio is surrounded by 4 ninja that quickly catch him in a trap making him unable to move*

Ninja: Sealing jutsu.

Rio: (What the hell? They aren't from the enemy villages.) Who are you?

Ninja: Meisaido. *The 4 ninja start doing handsigns*

Rio: (What did he just say?!) *Writing appears underneath Rio* (What's happening?)

Meisaido: Your suppressing me less.

Rio: (What?! Shit!) *Rio is taken over his hair turns white*

Ninja: Is it done?

Rio: .............. HAH! *Their seal is easily broken*

Ninja: Yes.

Meisaido: Hahahahaha!

(In Rio's mind)

*Rio is floating in a void*

Rio: (I can see everything outsude my body.)

(Back out)

Meisaido: So you guys freed me? For what reason would you have to free me?

Ninja; We of the Kouseki clan wish to strike a eal with you.

Meisaido: What do you want from me?

Ninja: The destruction of the land of Fire.

Meisaido: And what could you possibly give me?

Ninja: A body of your own.

Mei: Really?! Hmmmm. Alright then I accept. I'll destroy this land for you if you give me a body. *Two of the ninja grab another ninja*

Ninja: What?! Why me?!

Mei: My own body. At last. *Rio is back in control of his body*

Rio: No!!!! *Looks over and the ninja is taken over and changes form and looks just like Rio with white hair*

Mei: At last. I'm free! *The two ninja next to him hit the ground*

Rio: (He killed them wthout even moving. Killing them without a second thought. Truly he is twisted.) You B******. *Runs at Mei but stops moving when he gets close* (I can't move.)

Mei: With multiple atmosphere's of pressure around me there's no way you'll get any closer than that.

Rio: You and your ability to manipulate wind.

Mei: More than that Rio. *Storm clouds starting forming above the village*

(Meanwhile)

Sonkei: What's that?

(Meanwhile)

*Kinshou is in the middle of battle*

Kin: What? That's!

(Back with Rio)

Mei: Watch as I show my power. *Massive lightning bolts starting killing ninja*

Rio: (He's not killing any Leaf ninja why?)

Mei: Hahaha. I could kill for years like this.

Rio: (He's truly the embodyment of pure hatred. Father why did you hate all life so much?)

Mei: And nobody will be able to stop me! Now leave my sight. *Kicks Rio away* Onto the destruction of the Land of Fire.

Ninja: (Did we make a mistake he vringing out this?) What are you doing? You're not to interfere with this war.

Mei: And why not?!

Ninja: Let them kill each other.

Mei: But that would mean I wouldn't get to kill everyone here. Now that I have a body I don't need to listen to you. *The air pressure around the ninja rises* I'll crush you under a 1o,000 atmosphere's of air pressure.

Ninja: (We never thought this would happen.) *His body is crushed and he dies*

Mei: Now. *Lifts a massive chunk of earth from underneath him and it floats carrying him*

(Meanwhile)

Sonkei: (What is that?) *Kills a few ninja with lightning*

(Meanwhile)

Kin: (Rio!) *Starts running toward the floating rock*
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:47 pm

OOC: epic... Now, do you post again, or do I post something...
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:50 pm

OOc: Post again. And start choosing fights for your alt characters. All of my characters though are going to attack Mei. Even Sonkei so none of mine can fight them right now.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:23 pm

*Kin is running when she sees rio on the ground*

Kin: Rio! *Runs over to him* Are you all right? *Notices Rio's wounds are quickly healing* How are you?

Rio: It's my chakra it's finally normal again. When he was inside me my chakra had become different like I could feel Mei's hate coming from it. And it wouldn't heal me. That's what our branch's chakra does it heals us. We need to get up there.

Kin: *Looks up at the floating rock* But how he's lifted it high off the ground.

Rio: Like this. *Rio jumps up and lifts himself with his chakra* Come on. *Grabs Kin's hand and she can walk on the chakra too*

Kin: Wow. *They start climbing as if the chakra were forming stairs*

(Meanwhile)

Sonkei: (I can sense a strong power on top of that thing. I have to join whatever battle is going on up there.) Shadow clone jutsu. *Creates 3 clones* Kick ass.

Clones: Yeah. *They start using massively strong elemental jutsu*

Sonkei: Alright. *Sonkei uses wind to jump onto the side of the floating rock then starts running up the side*

(At the top)

Mei: (I'll destroy this land with lighting storms. Those fools think they'll be able to beat me. I'll let them have a chance. I'll return the air around me so that it can't stop them.) *Rio and Kin arrive at the top*

Rio: Mei.

Mei: Heheh.

Rio: I won't be able to kill you. *Starts pulling out Seishou*

Mei: Yeah and?

Rio: But I will stop you. By forcing you back into my own body.

Mei: I can't just let that happen. (Actually a few more years in his body to get more powerful doesn't sound too bad.)

Rio: Seishou reveal your true strength. *Winds start raging around Rio*

Kin: Earth Style. *A pit appears beneath Mei*

Mei: I can walk on chakra just like Rio. The only thing he has that I don't would be Byakugan and Tentou Byakugan. And his chakra jutsu.

Rio: Mei you and I are greatly different in strength the gp between us is unamaginable but just because your stronger. Doesn't mean I can't seal you away. *Sonkei reachesthe top*

Sonkei: It just means he needs help. *Needles of ice fly at Mei*

Mei: Hah. *Stops the needles with lightning*

Rio: Seishou! *The winds are released at Mei*

Mei: Hmph. *Stops the wind with Earth*

Kin: (I can't use earth alone.) *Zakaen comes up*

Rio: Zak?

Kin: Earth style.

Zak: Fire style. *A small comet falls down on Mei but stops right above him*

Mei: My turn to fight back. *Giant needles of earth fly up and fall down on them*

Rio: Chakra limbs chakra barrier. *Everyone is shielded*

Sonkei: You're strength is unexplainable.

Mei: Heheheh. That's barely 0.01% of my power. But I'm not going to waste my full power on any of you.

Rio: Tentou Byakugan. Izanagi. *Summons his dragon*

Kin: Izanami. *Summons her dragon*
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:39 pm

(Meanwhile)

Yuu1: Chidori blade. *Cuts through a bunch of Stone ninja*

Yuu5: Woo! *Jumps at a stone ninja kicks him knocking him out then punches a stone ninja jumping at him avoids a hit and kicks that ninja in the stomach* I could do this all day.

Yuu6: Fang over Fang. *Cuts through a lot of Stone ninja*

Yuu2: (That giant rock. On top of it is that thing in Rio.)

Yuu4: woo. *Kocks out a few guys before they can see him*

Yuu3: This is almost too easy.

*Ryu jumps in front of the Yuukins*

Yuu1: This guy must be the Head ANBU of the stone village.

(Meanwhile)

*Tsugi's traps kill a bunch of Sound ninja*

Tsugi: Let it rain explosives. *Bombs fall down at the enemy army* (I keep this up they'll start hesitating to move too far in the village.) *Gitohero appears on the buiding across from Tsugi* I've been waiting for ou Gitohero of the Sound Village.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:46 pm

(Back with Rio)

Rio: Get him. *Rio's dragon attacks Mei with a chakra blast*

Mei: Hmm?! *Mei deflects it with crystalized earth*

Kin: Get him. *the two dragons start fighting Mei*

Rio: Kin you and I need to start the jutsu to seal him back in me.

Kin: I know. Sonkei fight Mei while we seal him.

Sonkei: Sure. *The dragons arequicckly defeated* Wood and Ice style. *Mei is caught by roots and Ice needles stat flying at him*

Mei: Hah. *Wind blades cut the roots and wind blows away the ice needles*

Sonkei: I'll be your opponent. *Takes out a sword and the two start to sword fight*
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:53 pm

Ryu: Sorry, but this village must be destroyed. *takes out his sword and sends a wave of slicing air at the main Yuukin, then follows it up by sending waves of air at all the Yuukins*

Yuu: Gotta dodge it...

(Meanwhile)

Gitohero: I really don't want to fight man, but its orders. *His guitar shines brightly as a large flame dragon emits form the tip as he plays a song, the dragon rushes at Tsugi at an alarming rate*

(Meanwhile)

Natura: Not you again *she sighs* And gets out a kunai, throwing it at Ayane*

Ayane: Yeah, its me *she dodges the kunai* And your still weak *she lands on the ground, touching it and making ice pillars rush at her*

Natura: Not this again... *she jumps out of the way*
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:57 pm

*Yuu4 easily dodges*

Yuu4: I'm too fast for you.

Yuu1: Fire style: Fireball jutsu. *The fire stops the wind*

Yuu2: Summoning jutsu. *Summons Yuu1 and the other Yuukins*

Yuu1: Fireball jutsu.

Yuu3: Genjutsu. *Yuu4 & Yuu5 run at Ryu*

Yuu6: Fang over Fang. *Flies at Ryu*

(Meanwhile)

Tsugi: Earth Style: mudwall. *Surrounds himself in hardened mud to block the flame dragon* (I'll start with a few bombs.) *Throws bombs out at Gitohero*
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:34 pm

Ryu: Genjutsu? *easily break out of it and focuses on the other* Nice try, Falling Sky Jutsu * the gravity become intense, making all the Yuukin stop and try to adjust*

Yuu: Huh?

Ryu: Yeah, now Art of Inazuma *his body starts to spark as 12 lightning bolts head for Yuukins, 2 lightning bolts each*

(Meanwhile)

Gitohero: *Quickly uses speed to fly behind the wall and dodge the bombs. He sends 3 tracking exploding waves at Tsugi*

OOC: sorry for the wait, I had to eat...
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:35 pm

Sonkei: (This is hard.)

Mei: Is that all you've got? *They continue clashing swords*

Sonkei: (His strength is too great I can't keep fighting like this.)

Mei: Done yet? *Jumps back* just try to hit me again.

Sonkei: (If I am to fight him I need to get stronger.) *Sonkei starts concentrating* (I'll draw in the natural energy around me and create sage chakra.) *Sonkei draws in natural energy*

Mei: (What's going on?)

Sonkei: (Almost enough. Just a little bit more and. Perfect!) *Sonkei runsat Meisaido and slashes*

Mei: Still trying to. *Sonkei deflects his sword* (Such strength.) *Mei neary dodges getting hit* (Te damage I inflicted earlier it's being healed. What's going on?)

Sonkei: Fight me. *Sonkei releases a powerful fire jutsu*

Mei: (It's stronger than before!) *Stops it with a wall of earth Sonkei breaks through it with an Oodama Rasengan* (What did he do to get so much stronger?!) *Nearly avoids it*

Sonkei: By the look on your face this is the first you've seen someone use natural energy.

Mei: Natural energy? So that's what you did.

Sonkei: Since you can't see it you wouldn't know I'm using it.

Rio: (He can use natural energy?)

Sonkei: Now I'm fighting you at full strengt.

Mei: *smiles* It won't do you any good against me. Nw to destroy the land of fire. *Storm clouds start forming everywhere*

Rio&Kin: Sealing jutsu.

Mei: What?! *Gets sealed in Rio again* Noooooo!

Rio: He's gone. *Flinches*

Mei: I won't let myself be trapped in you again!

Rio: (Too bad you're being eale in me this time it'll be hard to take control of me.) Now let's get down there and fight.

Sonkei: This rock is falling anyway.

Rio: Oh. *Rio lifts everyonewith his chakra and the rock falls back into place* Now let's fight. *They re-join the battle*
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:41 pm

Yuu1: Chidori blade. *A blade of lightning rapidly extends toward Ryu*

(Elsewhere)

*Tsugi makes another mudwall and blocks the attack**

Tsugi: I can't fight without jutsu. *Does handsigns and they're surrounded in all directions by earth. (Get him)

Gito: Hmm? *Suddenly a completely black figure jumps out at Gitohero*

Tsugi: (Attack.) *The figure tries to slice Gitohero with sharp claws*
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:46 pm

OOC: the lightning aimed for all 6 yuukins...

Ryu: *dodged the lightning blade and flew high in the air* Great Breakthough *sends it down where 3 Yuukins are*

(Meanwhile)

Gitohero: *Gets cut, but barely* What the heck? *blares his guitar, making it hard for Tsugi to concentrate* Now take this, Light That Blinds *a bright light makes Tsugi near blind and hopefully will cast out the shadow* Here *throws more powerful waves at Tsugi and the shadow*
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:52 pm

*The shadow jumps right through and grabs Gito' guitar with one hand and tries to puch him with the other*

Tsugi: Substitution jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:53 pm

*The Yuukins get hit by the lightning*

Yuu1: (Those storm clouds from before are still there.) Kirin.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:58 pm

Gitohero: *takes the punch and smiles* Now, Rock You Like a Hurricane *a small yet potent hurricane Ike (>_>) hits the shadow creature knocking him back and making him hopefully hurt* Now for you Tsugi, Water Dragon Jutsu!

(Meanwhile)

Ryu: Art of Inuzama *the lightning negates the other lightning sending it everywhere around Rio, trying to hit the other Yuukin with another dose of lighting* Now to finish off some of these other forms *He sends two large fireball Jutsus at the 5 and 6th Yuukin*
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Yuu2: Summoning. *Summons Yuu 5 and 6 and the other yuukins and heals them*

Yuu1: (He's strong. With this gravity wecan hardly move.) Fire Style Dragon Flame jutsu. Wind Style: Great breakthrough. *The two jutsu combine making a massive fire*

(Meanwhile)

*The shadow moves faster now blocking Tsugi then without being seen it gets behind Gitohero*

Tsugi: (I'm not much of a challenge by myself even with him around. I need help.) *The shadow dissapears* (I can't fight and there's no point in letting him fight anymore.) *The earth around them crumbles Kinshou jumps in*

Kin: Tsugi you alright?

Tsugi: not really.

Kin: You from the sound village. Aren't you wondering why the feudel lord told you to attack us?
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:12 pm

Ryu: Mud Wall *almost blocks the full flaming vortex, but it breaks through, Ryu doding with a few burns* Aww, that's hot *he sighs* Good attack Yuukin, but now I have to get alittle more serious and, unfortunately for you, lethal* he bares down on the gravity alittle more, and 6 blades of extremely sharp wind surround Ryu* each one can cut through a building *he sends them at each Yuukin* they also track*

(Meanwhile)

Gitohero: Kin? Well I don't know why, but I can't disobey orders, I have to fight *he starts playing another song, Through Fire and Flames, and a large wave of fire homes in and tries to burn Kin badly*
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:30 pm

Rio: Chakra barrier. *The Yuukins are shielded from the wind and rio stands next to them with chakra limbs appearing hardly effected by the gravity* Stone ninja you shouldn't listen to the orders your feudel lord gave you. Your feudel lord is part of an evil clan that my branch has been rivals with for many years. You mustn't destroy this village or they will control the world.

(Elsewhere)

Kin: Stop. *Blocks with earth* Your feudel lord isn't one you should follow his clan is trying to control all the great nations. If you destroy our village your only letting them do exactly that. I'm not gonna fight you. You have to believe me.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:45 pm

Ryu: Then what will I do If I don't fight you? Just leave, go back to my village, with my Kage and FL displeased?

(Meanwhile)

Gitohero: I really don't want to figh you either, but then what will I do If I don't fight you? Just leave, go back to my village, with my Kage and FL displeased?

(Meanwhile after much fighting, the two ninja stare each other down)

Natura: Stop this now, we are fighting for no reason. And if you don't I will have to kill you.

Ayane: Hahahaha, in your dreams, I will keep on fighting, and you, Natura will die *the atmosphere gets colder and a ice sabre form in front of Natura and tries to impale her*

NAtura: *dodges barely, freezing part of her arm* Take this *teleports behind her and hits her with a strong punch, knocking her into the building* I am not as weak as you think * starts doing handsigns*

Ayane: Your not that weak *she gets up from the crash* crystal shards *sends about 100 at her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch. 1 The Great War   Ch. 1 The Great War - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ch. 1 The Great War
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next