Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Desert Storm

Go down 
+2
Rio
Kuroi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

A Desert Storm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Natura watched the fight intently, seeing how much they have improved and have gotten stronger. "Hmmm, these ninja are tough. Curse marks, kekei genkais and demons do that to you," she mused.

Meanwhile, the anbu and medical ninja who escaped were heading for the Hokage's office, ready to inform Lumiero of Dokuro's intentions.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:33 pm

OOC:question. Is he immune to the bones or just moving around them? like if he hit Dokuro and dokuro put up a bone plate would he hit that, or go through it? Im going to oporate as if the second one would happen right now until i get an answer.

Dokuro quickly kicked off his left foot, and spiraled into the ground. After wards a bone feild erupted from the ground tracking each okaru.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:46 pm

OOC: Filler post

*Rio stands in his rotation position with his free hand on his sword facing Senzoku*

Rio: Show me what you can do as a team.

Dou: Earth style. *A large boulder flies at Rio and Rio cuts it in half*

Kane: Chidori. *Kane runs at Rio but Rio grabs his wrist and throws him at Dou leaving both on the ground*

Keiro: Fire style: Giant Fireball. *Rio uses his chakra to move half the boulder in front of him shielding him*

Rio: Great Breakthrough. *Rio blasts the boulder towards them*

Suta: Raikiri wolf. *A wolf made of lightning runs at rio*

Rio: Chidori. *Rio's chidori overpowers the wolf stopping it*

Dou: Water Style.

Rio: Holy Jetsream. *Rio blasts back Dou* Remember I said as a team.

Keiro&Suta: Chidori. *They both run at Rio but he catches their wrists he throws the two back*

Keiro: Fire style.

Rio: Hmph. *Rio pulls back the boulder almost crashing into Keiro but Genzou uses earth style to block it*

Keiro: Giant fire ball.

Rio: That's better. *Rio jumps behind the other half of the boulder and channels wind chakra into it carving a makeshift giant fan* wind scythe!

Dou: Water Dragon jutsu. *The dragon gets cut up and the five of them get blasted back*

Rio: You have to try harder.

Suta: Dangan! * A beam shoots at Rio and he dodges*

Rio: What was that?

Suta: Uxeba! *Waves spread out and almost push back Rio*

Rio: So this is why Dou chose you. Why don't all of you fight me like she is?

Suta: (Of course he can resist being blasted back he's a sannin.)

Dou: Water Style. *Water dragon fires at Rio*

Rio: Wind sphere. *Strong wind pushes the water dragon around him*

Kane: Then we shall. *Seamingly formless metal extends at Rio, Rio dodges the metal causing a strong impact with the ground*

Rio: You're getting closer. *Draws on natural energy creating sage chakra then moves extremely fast*

Everyone: ?!

Gen: Keiro duck! *Keiro aviods Rio's gentle fist attack and tries to counter but Rio moves away too quickly* Dou to your left! *Dou catches Rio's arm but Rio just uses that arm to push him back* (He's coming for me.) *Rio's palm is in front of Gen's face*

Rio: You can see the future can you?

Gen: Sometimes I thought you were coming from behind me.

Rio: Not always accurate huh?

Gen: Nope.

Rio: It can still help. Kane manipulates metal, Suta manipulates energy, Dou can summon multiple types of animals. *Turns to Keiro* So what can you do?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:38 am

OOC: you remember way back to the first chapter of ShinobiQuest, when the Yatsubi awoke in Okaru, and he used a black hole thing? yeah...this is sort of like that. these phantom clones, (waht i calling them). They can absorb attacks. Litterally absorb them. Anyway...

Okaru saw Dokuro spiral into the ground, and guessed what was going to happen. "Son of a B****." He murmured. The other Okarus flickered and dissapeared as black chakra began to burn around his shoulders. "Not gonna be that easy, kid." He said as he lept into the air, chakra wings as black as night holding him aloft as the bone field rose.

"Not bad, not bad" He said as he surveyed the field. This is going to be a problem...or not." He created a chakra arm, and a sword proceded to be drawn forth. It carried an evil gleam, and as Okaru unsheithed it, it glowed a dark purple, the same shade as his eyes.

He regarded it thoughtfully, and with a burst of speed shot down towards the bones below. With a single strike, he chopped one of the bones in half. He rose again, above the bones, and spoke out. "Well, Dokuro, the next moves yours. Make it count."

He glanced over at the girl, Natura, that was her name. "You might want to leave now. I have a feeling this is going to escalate even farther..."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:23 pm

The kunoichi sighed at his request, seeing as though she wanted to see the rest of the fight. "I'll be alright," she tells him, jumping back a few trees for precautionary sake. "Forget about me, I'm no damsel in distress."

Last edited by NinjaTez on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:18 pm

OOC:So absorbent chakra.......im sure ill find a way to counter that.......maybe elements...tai is porbaly useless....

Dokuro retracted all the bones, then appeared in the middle of where the feild had been.

" I never did like bijuu....the damn things....." Bones slowly started to form around his body, starting from his back. After about a minute a helmet closed on his head, and formed spikes at the back of his head. Then he formed a tri-claw on his right hand, and used a bone to hit his sword towards him, and caught it in his left. "If power wasnt enough, lets try speed." Dokuro quickly shot 50 finger bullets out of his body. As they headed towards okaru, Dokuro created a water clone and sent it the other directoin and they arch around towards Okaru aticipating his movement out of the way, and just as a precaution sent bullets towards the side so he wouldnt be able to jump.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:17 am

OOC: Not sure just yet...still working on it. And I'm still flying....

I have no idea what your post said. its like, one sentence. im gonna post, but if i misunderstood you, repost.

Okaru saw the finger bullets coming at him, and climbed straight up into the air, narrowly missing them. From there, he saw the two Dokuros.
"Well then, I guess it's going to be two on two!" He cried as he flickered and a second Okaru appeared behind the second Dokuro. The first Okaru focused on the original Dokuro, and dove towards him, blade outstretched. "Lets see your armor block this!"
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:45 am

OOC:neither.....do...I...lol

Dokuro saw the attack coming. Just as The Okaru clone flew into him a split second before the blade connected with his armor, a sharp spike projected from Dokuro and deflected the blade.

"Oh......so you do have a weakness. One ill be able to exploit very easily." Dokuro readied himself, ready to attack at any point around his body.

"You have to solidify yourslef for a brief moment to hit me, am I right? This is going to work out well for me."

Beneath Dokuro's skin he had prepared bones to project from every part of his body, able to take an attacke from any angle.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:17 pm

Okaru rose again, ready for an attack. "Well, im impressed. You're the first to get that." With that said, he dove once more towards Dokuro, this time spinning in midair, his black wings enveloping him.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Dokuro saw this, put his arms together and grew a giant spike around his sword. He then jumped, spinning off his left foot and spiraled towards okaru.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:23 pm

OOC: We should end this fight soon, its carrying on too long. anyway...

Instantly, Okaru's wings flew open, and he dodged Dokuro, behind him, he launched multiple shadow spears at Dokuro.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:43 am

Ranaki watched the fightt carry on while crouched atopr a branch, his sharingan activated and studying his village's enemies moves. The bone weilder was from sand, therefor he was his enemy. The other shinobi was doing well but the armor was making it far too difficult on him, perhaps Ranaki would be of assistance? Leaping he landed a few feet across from the sand shinobi and starred at him. "I am Ranaki Uchiha, shinobi of the leaf, I am your opponent now sand shinobi.." As his arm became a blurr four kunai shot towards the bone covered shinobi with high explosive tags strapped to them and just before impact they would explode.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:41 am

Okaru blinked at the newcomer, in the middle of an attack. "Who the-" He began to say as multiple kunai with bomb tags flew towards Dokuro, and, incedentally, himself. "Shit!" He muttered as he enveloped himself in his wings, and guarded against the explosion that would follow.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:11 am

"This is becoming more interesting by the second," the kunoichi, Natura Tenshi, mused as she watched Ranaki Uchiha arrive on the scene. "Ranaki Uchiha, eh? The powerful Uchiha. I don't see him around much, it seems like Dokuro has alot on his plate now." She flipped her hair and blew it off her face, keeping her eyes on the fight at hand.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:15 pm

"...Indeed."
Natura quickly turned and delivered a punch-

Into nothingness...
"Hehehehehehe...... HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
[Natura turned back the other way to see Zetsumei obstructing the view of the fight.]
Zetsumei: "Good to see you, my dear. Now, if you will kindly come with me, I would be more than happy to treat you with respect and hospitality."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:22 pm

"No thanks," she replied, making a quick handsign. The tree seemingly came alive as Natura used her natural ability to control wildlife, vines and branches latched onto Zetsumei's build confining him. "I'm hella popular today, it seems..." she said before trying that punch once again, this time rivaling the power of the great Tsunade of the past.

OOC: btw, good idea Puppet, this could work fine...
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:46 pm

OOC: Thanks. It's been a while since Zetsumei fought.

Zetsumei: Hmm....
[Six long, curved, spider-like blade-legs erupt from Zetsumei's back, tearing his clothes and the tree limbs]
Natura: (What?!) Too late!
[Her fist connects squarely with Zetsumei's face, rocketing him backwards, the remains of his shirt ripping off of his torso. His "trip" ends when he smashes into a tree. As Zetsumei gets up, standing on the blades, Natrua notices his torso is that of a puppet, and his face has a crack down the right eye, where she made contact.]
Zetsumei Puppet: Well.... I beleive you've cracked my new toy...
[Blades extend from his arms as he jumps at Natura]
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Natura smiled as she landed a solid, rock hard punch, then sighed at what she was fighting. "Oh, he has a puppet body, I've heard of what this guy can do. This isn't going to be easy," she thought before completing her last handsign for the Leaf Village's specialty jutsu. "I'll do more than crack it," she told him, putting her hand next to her mouth and releasing a large fireball at the approaching ninja.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:12 pm

[As the fire approches, Zetsumei (or, his puppet, rather) lands and gathers the legs in front of it. As it does so, four of the blades flatten and elongate, coming together to form a semi-ovular sheild in front of it. The lest two plant themselves in the ground behind the puppet for support. The fire hits the sheild, effectivly preventing harm to the puppet.]
Natura: Interesting. This man's reputation for building weapons appears to have some truth, however...
[Natura quickly moves behind the puppet and kicks it through a few trees.]
Natura: It's far too slow.
[The puppet lies in ruins, and a smug smile crosses Natura's face.]
Natura: You didn't think it would be that easy...?
[The real Zetsumei appears behind her]
Zetsumei: Not quite.
[He smiles madly, and removes a large person-shaped black bundle from his back, and cuts the wrapping off with a blade on his metal arm, revealing...]
Natura: Is that?
Zetsumei: [smiling with insanity] The Third Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Natura cursed as the Third Kazekage of the past was revealed. "The Third Kazekage, eh? I can't get hit with that poison," she told herself, doing yet another set of handsigns. When she was finished, she placed her hands forward and a large vortex of wind and fire was created and tossed at the puppet. But, at the same time, a lightning clone, which would violently explode upon heavy contact, of Natura would sneak behind Zetsumei and attempt to stab him in the back. She hoped one of the attacks would get through, either the fire, stab or the lightning clone explosion.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:57 pm

OOC: If anyone wonders in the following text, Zetsumei has mastered the Puppet Master jutsu to the point of being able to synchronize a single puppet's actions with his own.

[Zetsumei smiles and lifts his arm, and a wall of iron sand lifts in turn to block the tornado]

Zetsumei: Heh

[Natura keeps a perfect poker face as the clone approches. Zetsumei notices only as it is about to stab him, but quickly sinks into the clone's shadow and appears behind it.]

Natura: What?

[Zetsumei and the Third make a slashing movement with their left arms, and a blade of iron sand cuts the clone in two-
and it explodes in his face.]

Natura: (Did I get him?)

[As the dust clears, a dome of iron sand slowly collapses around Zetsumei and the Third]

Zetsumei: Whew! That was a good one! (starts laughing) That was stupid of me!

Natura: .... Are you sane?

Zetsumei: Very much so! (forms the Tiger sign) Eternal Darkness Jutsu!

[Natura's world suddenly becomes entirely dark.]

Natura: That's all? This is the simplest of Genjutsu! (forms handsign) Release!

[... Nothing happens]
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Natura sighs as the release attempt failed at stopping the genjutsu. But, she wasn't going to lose her cool, so she decided to wait it out and see what Zetsumei had next, underground. Quickly making a another lightning clone as a decoy, she used head hunter jutsu to go underground and listened for what would happen next. Zetsumei was in for a suprise if he thought taking her would be easy.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:39 pm

[As Natura waited, she realized something- it wasn't as dark underground]

Natura: (thinking) That's odd... It isn't as dark? But that would mean... That that wasn't a genjutsu at all!

[Above ground, the blackness is slowly absorbed into Zetsumei's right (human) arm.]

Zetsumei: Hmm... Quite effective. It seems that the Anei Ouja may come in handy. Just one problem... WHERE'D SHE GO?!?! As long as she was in the cloud, I should have been able to sense her movements... That means she couldn't have left. That means one of two things... One-

[Zetsumei jumps in the air and has the Third crush the surface of the ground around him.]

Zetsumei: Hmm. Nope. That leaves only- BELOW GROUND!

[As he says that, he releases the Third and summons Koudo, whose hands become drills. Koudo jumps into the ground. Below ground, Natura is listening to a strange noise, when Koudo arrives in front of her]

Zetsumei: Bingo.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:04 am

Dokuro was hit head on by the exploding tags. After the smoke cleared, Dokuro had already regrown his bones and was starting at the newcomer.

"What is it with people today and ruining my plans? I'm getting rather bored." As Dokuro said this, he glicked up his left hand and a gaint none spike launched from it.(im talking like the saize of the snake king dude
From which spikes parted from and went after both of them, and DOkuro appeared out of the spikes next to Ranaki, Sword in hand ready to cut his to peices.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:36 am

Ranaki smirked as hhe leapt backwards, the shinobi popping out with a sword. Ranaki's sharingan spiraled as he watched the muscles tense in his arm and knew exactly where the strike would come and what angle with a great amount of force. Twitsing to the side he landed on his feet a few inches away from the massive blade and he weaved easily between the spikes, ah the gifts of the sharingan. Dropping to a knee his hands flashed quickly and he coiled around. A huge explosive ball of fire shot from his mouth and towards the sand shinobi. Ranaki's sharingan moved over to the other. "This'll be difficult...if we work together he doesn't have a chance though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Desert Storm
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Story :: Chapter 2-
Jump to: