Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Desert Storm

Go down 
+2
Rio
Kuroi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

A Desert Storm - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:42 pm

As quick as she got underground, she got out from the ground. But, just as she left from below, she anticipated where Koudo would leave and delivered a powerful chakra filled punch to the ground, hoping to cause severe damage to it. She then focused on Zetsumei and the third kazekage puppet, making a few handsigns and preparing for a powerful jutsu. "This isn't getting anywhere... I hope this works. Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique" She then spits out several large dragon-shaped fireballs Zetsumei. This jutsu, with each fire dragon as large as a great fireball jutsu and a numerous as phoenix flower jutsu, is able to hurt Zetsumei greatly, if hit. If not, it would be a waste of all that chakra.

OOC: Koudo is one of his puppets, right?
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:21 pm

OOC: for a future refgerence, you cant see my muscles. He is covered in bones....but you can still read his movements.

Dokuro merly looked at this new ninja as he headed towards him and cut the fireball with his sword. Dokuro then procede to surround them with a bone dome, then lung at Rankaki with his blade, but that was only a bluff for whenever Ranaki moved, Dokuro had a spike ready to launch out of the ground and incapacitate him.

OOC:oh and dark, Okaru will have to find a way around the bone because dokuro did this specifically to separate them so he could fight one on one. Dokuro kinda surrounded him and Ranaki in a dome of bones. It will take a strong amount of force to break it
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:56 am

Ranaki spiralled easily away from the sword but didn't see the spike comming. With a grunt it slid through his abdomen, only for his body to explode into smoke. Ranaki starred at the dome that had covered his clone and the other man. Did they honestly think he'd go in there himself right away? Stepping from the trees he sat on the ground with his legs crossed. This opponent was tough, he needed to think.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:20 pm

OOC: tez ill let you get the message across.

Dokuro sat wonder what to do next. He wasnt in the mood for another ninja, much less a damn Uchiha. He may be able to match him in taijutsu, but this was getting nowhere, and his body was about to overheat. Dokuro sanpped his fingers, and instantly, every bone in the area dissolved. Dokuro was staring at Ranaki in the tree and Okaru across the clearing.

"All i wanted was the woman......this is troublesome. I'll have to retreat for now....."

As dokuro said this his dissapeared into the ground.

OOC:this ahppens after tex and puupet resolve their fight....
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Ranaki turned his attention to the other fight at hand. The puppet weilder was attacking the woman. Ranaki dashed quickly towards where it was happening and skid to a hault just before he was between them. Hand signs flashing quickly Ranaki gripped his right arm at the elbow as the sound of birds filled the air. Ranaki's sharingan spiraled as he locked onto the puppet weilder. Chakra burned brightely in his hand as he starred at him. "I do not wish to use this on you. I advise that you fall back now or I'll have to do something bad." Ranaki's voice was low and even as he starred at the man, chidori vibrant in his hand. This was one of his strongest techniques, the Grand Chidori was the only stronger in his arsenal. But Ranaki wanted to avoid summoning a lightning storm and obliterating the environment. Also it'd burn up alot of chakra and he didn't wanna fight this guy low.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:40 pm

OOC: okay, on the next post, Zetsumei, you can retreat WITH Natura, using some type of secret sneaky shadow jutsu. Then from there we can finish off the story however Sand feels it... probably with the death of Rio of course since he is going to turn himself in to sacrifice the village.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 pm

OOC:for the purpose of this story to finish, and with puppets permission, im going to get Zetsumei out of there.

Zetsumei looked at the ninja, then back to Natura. "This isnt good.....time i should go." With a grin, Zetsumei flicked up his hand, and the thrid kazekage appeared right under Natrua and enveloped her in iron sand. Without a moments hesitation Zetsumei then sunk into the shadow casted by the iron sand and dissapeared.

///////back at the sand camp////////

Kuroi was sitting on a log going over some papers when he heard a rustle behind him. He turned around to look and saw Zetsumei standing there holding a passed out Natrua in his arms.

"Kuroi....i got her."

"I see.....good.....we can use her to barter for Rio. But first.......i think we can use here for something."

As Kuroi said this, he laid the papers he had been looking at on the logs, and got up to get Natura from Zetsumei. On the top of the paper were some writings about revival and two pictures, one of Kai, and the other one couldnt be seen.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:39 pm

OOC: oh hell naw, Natura going to wake her ass up... she ain't being used for nobodies revival.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:43 am

OOC:we dont plan to use here, more steal chakra from here....a bit.....since she can heal. If not though I can change it to that she had something of extreme importance on here the whole time, like maybe the fifth's crystal, or something. Or we could just not use her all toghether
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:48 am

OOC: okay, XD I thought you were trying to kill her or something. But, taking some chakra from her would be alright. As long as she can gain her chakra back to normal, I'll be alright. But, you'll rally up Lumiero though... I don't know how that'll go down, but it might extend the war even longer.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:00 am

Ranaki cursed as he straightened and his chidori faded. So, his first goal was a failure, if he had had the Mangekyou it wouldn't have happened. Ranaki growled and disappeared into smoke. ((Exit))

((OOC: Well, I was only in it for a little, didn't do much but meh. I like this way of rping, with a story line like thing. No wonder this site stayed around so long. Thanks guys!))
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:17 pm

OOC: Glad to have you. so, will you be sticking around the site? maybe we can get Syd to change it to this way. otherwise, i have a feeling it's gonna die...
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:41 pm

OOC: yeah I'll definitaley be stciking around, and I hope Syds site doesn't die. I have the Mangekyou on there and haven't been able to come up with a IC way to get it on this one. lol.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 pm

OOC:make another character, make him friends with ranaki, don't fall in love with him, and kill him off. Problem solved. anywho....

Natura laid agaisnt a sand slab, hands and feet restrained by the sand. Kuroi was standing opposite of here, with Zetsumei behind him to the left. " Your sleeping drugs should be wearing off right?"

"Yes, i only gave here sleeping drugs, do you think we should do anything else?"

Kuroi thought for a moment,"Slip here a chakra distortion pill, we dont want here breaking out of my sand."

"Hahahaha, like thats possible, she isnt that strong." As zetsumei said this he walked up to her body, attached chakra strings to here, and made here eat the pill. After that they stepped back and awaited her to wake up from the drugs.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:29 am

She blinked once, then twice. It was a blur. Where was she? She tried to move, but was restrained. "Chakra strings? Pills?" "WHAT THE HELL?" The woman yelled, quickly trying to escape, but failed. She looked over, spotting Zetsumei and Kuroi. "Oh hell naw," she angrily said, her blue eyes striking them harshly. "So, you guys fucking captured me? Got me wrapped up and shit, and messed with my chakra? This is not going down like this," she told them, looking up to the sky for a second, a small, inward smirk, that neither could see, going over her face as a bird flew over it. "Tell the Lord Hokage of Natura Tenshi's capture, tell him the Sand ninja are the one responsible." Her telepathic nature powers working instantly, the bird quickly made it's way to the Leaf. Natura then looked back at them, "So, why the hell are you capturing me? What are you planning?"

OOC: I know you guys will be tempted, but don't kill the bird -_-
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:50 pm

" If you will just calm down, we plan to return you, for Rio. And....we need your assistance. We have discovered something very vital to me personaly, and it requires a strange chakra to use. Your kind of chakra, one almost completed with nature, and you just proved to me the you can do such a thing, for what kind of bird would fly alone into a village that had just been in battle? No matter, i want Lumiero to know we have you. I want to see him angry, to know we have him right where we want him. We only ask for your cooperation in this, but we will get what we are after wether you help us or not."

As Kuroi said this, Kai appeared from behind a tent in the back. "we are going to use you, to bring me back."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:21 pm

"Your plan won't work," she simply said, looking to side before seeing Kai come out and say he needed her chakra to bring him back. "Okay, that seems cool... in fucktard land," Natura cursed, trying to move out of the entanglements. She was getting real pissed. "By the way, ain't I already looking at you, how do you bring back something that is already walking and talking? This isn't making any sense, Kuroi... Zetsumei. What the hell is the war for anyway? Rio did shit. He would never do whatever you guys accused him of."
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:41 am

"I am very much dead, Natura." Kai said this with much seriousness. "I am put an empty shell with memories of Kashaku, noting more. The true abilities lie with in the other clone. But he isnt aweare of what he is, and we are going to use this body to bring back Kashaku."

Kuroi then stepped foward. "Your right, this war had nothing to do with Rio, we needed you, and there is something else involved, but im not at liberty to discuss it with you. We will get what we are after, the altar is ready with you cooperate or with we have to use force?
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:57 am

Natura sighs, knowing the people in front of her are S and A class ranked ninjas. She couldn't take them, not in this condition, especially not with fluctuating chakra. "So, you want my special chakra, eh? Natural, pure chakra, that you just fucked up with your pill, go ahead then, try to get some out of me." Natura didn't know what they would do next, but, if they gave her something that might boost her chakra to some extent, she might be able to make an escape. She didn't have to fight them after all, breaking free from her capture would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:43 am

"Itonami, we need to move here now" As Zetsumei said this, Itonami came up behind the slab, and put here index finger on Natura's temple, and injected chakra into it, causing paralysis.

Kuroi looked at Natura,"Now that you cant move, to the altar. Zetsumei, if you will take the necessary precautions." As he said this, Zetsumei attached chakra strings to Natura, and the sand around her fell to the ground, then snaked its way over to Kuroi and dissapeared into his clothes."This will all be over soon, then we will let you go," Kuroi smiled caringly,"I promise."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Natura said nothing as she was being moved. She was pissed, but there was nothing she could do. And the bird was not that quick, so she would have to wait for back up. "Damn..." she said inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:05 pm

OOC: I'd rescue you, but mako's in the leaf village, and okaru's...somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:11 pm

((I'd rescue you....if you're interested.))
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:25 pm

OOC: one of you guys can 'attempt' to rescue me IF Sand approves.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Sure go ahead....whoever you want. But youll be up against Kuroi, be warned. I think mako vs Kuroi would be pretty sweet though.

The came upon a samll cave, where inside was the altar which they would be using. Isai then came in on the group. " Ok im here, what exactly are we going to do?"

Kuroi looked at Isai," wWe will need the body and spirit of the one we are bringing back, his two clones."

"But we only have Kai, which is he?"

Kuroi looked at Isai, unsure of how to say this next part." He is the body.....but we know who the other is...."

"who?"

"Isai........it's you."

Isai just stood there, baffled by what he had just heard. "......me?...."

"Look at yourself Isai, you ahve every trait of purazuma royalty, silver hair, red eyes. You are adept at fire too."

"So this whole time.....ive been just a clone........"

Kuroi walked up to Isai,"No isai....you've been my son. Now will you help us?"

OOC:finish later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Desert Storm
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Story :: Chapter 2-