Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Desert Storm

Go down 
+2
Rio
Kuroi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rio
Founder
Rio

A Desert Storm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 2:01 am

*Rio uses his chakra to increase his speed and avoid the attack he also throws Seishou into the ground*

Rio: (Now!) *Rio pulls on strings of chakra he connected to Kuroi's sword and wrapped around Seishou pulling Kuroi's sword out of his hands* Mountain Crusher. *Putting a large amount of chakra in his hand Rio jumps at Kuroi he's used his chakra to increase the strength in his legs so he moves fast through the air as he tries to land a powerful gentle fist attack on Kuroi*

OOC: Chakra strings puppet users and Fuma clan members aren't the only ones who can use them. Tenten uses them too to control her weapons.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 2:49 pm

OOC: for later kuroi wont fall for that again, he is now using the fire that burns chakra. just so you know.

Kuroi grinned. Taijutsu is it? That's fine, he can counter any taijutsu. Kuroi quickly focused all available chakra into his left fist, and prepared for the most devastating explosion of his life. As Rio falls into his range he jumps up and meets rio's hand with his own. The force, coupled with fire opposing wind, created a massive explosion. Kuroi then let burst all of the helf up chakra he had on Rio, creating a sky of black fire, temporarely creating an eclipse, and a gaint crater in the city. Both Kuroi and Rio were blow back by this devastation.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Isai was fighting Lumiero, struggling to keep up with him, when the eclipse hit. They both paused the fighting.

"what in the world?......Kuroi what is happening?" Isai was puzzled, but happy for the pause, he needed to get his strength back, lumiero was better than he had expected...this was going to be hard.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:18 pm

Lumiero looked up to the sky puzzled, "What the..." he mutters under his breath, hoping it's something that wasn't going to hurt the village too much. "So, Isai, are you still so adamant about this," he tries to plead with him once again. "Me and my village have only just begun, we have the Will fo Fire, we will fight to the end, especially to protect who is important to us, don't forget Isai, the supposed Immaculate. We don't like this and hope you will stop, or this won't be pretty. If me taking your life to save others is the only way, believe it will be done," he boldly says, hoping Isai would realize this battle is not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:22 pm

Isai was a little shaken, he didnt want to kill lumiero, but he wasnt sure if he could just beat him and still walk away with his head. He had to keep his cool, nothing could possibly go wrong.

"what to do what to do...." Isai paced slowly around the spot lumiero was standing in. "I cant very well win this battle and not kill you, but i dont like unucessary bloodshed. Maybe a loved one would be the answer.....thats it. I'll call a retreat for now....you'll regret attacking us while we are escaping."

This wasnt completley a bluff, but they could do serious damage if Lumiero decided to attack, which Isai hoped he didnt.

OOC:with your permission Tez, i would like to take Natura hostage to use as a bargaining chip in the war......im asking you first because it is your character, and no harm will befall her.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:48 pm

*As the black fire cleared Rio breaks out of his crystal hibernation jutsu although the burns and the pain remain he had lessened the damage from the attack by a great amount*

Rio: (That was close.) *Rio watches as Kuroi leaves wit the rest of the Sand army that's escaping* (They're leaving? Good I was almost forced to draw on natural energy and create sage chakra to make my taijutsu a lot stronger than Kuroi's. I could have lasted a lot longer.)
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:07 pm

"A loved one will be the answer?" he says, watching the army leave. "Isai, don't try anything silly. Act like a good village and don't come back, unless a peace treaty is your reason," he tells him, sheathing his sword. Lumiero decides to not attack the army as they were leaving and called off the Leaf Village forces for now. He thinks to himself, "They better not come back, hostile, at least."

OOC: sure... but, she's pretty damn strong, better have like strong ass anbu take her cuz' she's like Tsunade strength + Kakashi's jutsus. And no damsel in distress either, I want her to be taken in a somewhat kickass fight.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:08 pm

OOC:then get her outside the leaf village, dokuro will be the one to take her....he can take punches pretty well.

////Outside the leaf village some 3 miles///

"Isai, why did you call a retreat?" Kuroi was a little mad at him for this, but as much as he didnt want to admit it, he would have killed himself if he had wanted to win that fight.

"Sensei im sorry, but we just couldnt have won that encounter, the only ones not harmed were Kousetsu and Ebirai. We have lost 200 men, and one is still missing." Isai didnt like the retreat either but it was the only way.

"One? who is gone?"

"....Dokuro...."

Kuroi almost lost balance. What if they caught him? Thye would never get information out of him, but still he was one of the strongest ninja they had, and there was the damned yamanaka clan. Theyed know everything if the took over his mind. Hopefully he was ok.

Last edited by Kuroi21 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:43 pm

The Hokage sighs in relief as they left, and Natura appears next to him. "So, they're retreating?"

Lumiero nodded, "Yes, they are. It seems like they might come back, unfortunately. The Sand Village has too much pride to just retreat, especially when they have a chance of winning. But anyway, for now we must count ourselves lucky, the damage was minimal."

"Good, anything else you need me to do Lumiero," she asks.

An assortment of anbu and medical ninja appear in front of Lumiero as he nods, "Yes there is. We must search for any leaf ninja around the perimeters of village, heal them and bring them back. You'll lead them," he smiles. "You can do it."

She smiles, "Yeah, yeah. Okay then, let's go." With that, she disappears from the area with the three anbu and five doctors, now on her way to find any ninja left behind.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:24 am

Yuu1: Now's our chance to invade the Sand village!

Tsugi: Yuukin the Sand ninja aren't gone.

Yuu1: Alright we have the invasion plan ready. First the outer perimeter will be infiltrated by me, you, Rio, Lumiero, me, me, me, me, and me. And the Leaf Army.

Tsugi: Yuukin.

Yuu1: Then Rio and Lumiero will infiltrate the kazekage's office.

Tsugi: Yuukin!

Yuu1: Where they will face an entire school of zombie ninja panda bears followed by Kuroi and Isai.

Tsugi: YUUKIN!

Yuu1: What?

Tsugi: The Sand ninja will be back and we won't invade the Sand Village.

Yuu1: Aw man. *Tsugi facepalms*
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:24 am

OOC:im just going to get her alone now.....lol im so perverted....

As Natura and her team of medical ninja and anbu were searching for any survivors, they came across a body in a cloak laying face down in the ground.

"Hm? What is this? Lady Natura i think i Found Som...aaghh!" Two of the doctors and one anbu were impailed on bones as the body rose from the ground, and faced Natura. The figure rased a finger at her.

"I beleive you'll be comming with me now."

OOC:i dont really care if you keep the anbu there, or if you have natura send back for help, but if they stay they will die.....
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:42 pm

Natura, suprised by the new enemy, yelled for the medical ninja to leave and take the ninja that were just stabbed. That left Natura and two anbu. "Get him," she says, making the anbu use paralyzation jutsu on Dokuro. She then took out a kunai w/paper bomb and threw it at him. Meanwhile, the anbu got in a defensive position ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:41 pm

*Rio meets up with Kin*

Rio: You alright?

Kin: Yeah I was guarding the ANBU HQ from a strong ninja but I survived. I just healed up thanks to one of our branch members.

Rio: Good. Zak is still hidden with the civilians that had been moved into the mountain?

Kin: Yeah even though many of the villagers were caught in the war.

Rio: Crap. *Five figures appear in front of them Kin gets ready to fight* Dou?

Dou: Yeah.

Rio: What are you doing here? You weren't supposed to come for a few more ytears.

Dou: We couldnt wait.

Rio: You found four ninja?

Dou: Yeah.

Gen: Things are about to get a lot worse. A kunoichi is in danger but we can't get to her in time to help her.

Rio: What are you talking about?

Gen: Rioichi I can see event that have, will, and are happ4ening.

Rio: Then what-

Gen: jutsu were you practicing yesterday?

Rio: Alright I believe you. So we can't help this person?

Gen: No.

Rio: Then why don't you tell me all your special abilities while we wait for something to happen?

Dou: Alright.

Gen: Rio could you move? *Rio moves and Yuukin comes from underneath the ground next to him*

Yuu: Ok we should have finally found the mole people. *Sees everyone* THEY LOOK JUST LIKE HUMAN PEOPLE!!! *All 6 Yuukins feint*

Keiro: WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:57 pm

The paper bomb hit Dokuro dead center. After the smoke cleared Dokuro was completley unharmed.(he created many bones in front of his skin last second.)

One of the ANBU was a little shaken.

"What is he?"

Dokuro stared at Natura.

"Foolish woman, more people are going to die now because you wouldnt just surrender. Oh well i detest fighting, but it has been awhile since i had a go. I wonder if you are good at taijutsu."

Dokuro formed a bone word in his left hand, a tri claw in his right, and removed his upper shirt and multiple swords.

"Fighting a woman with swords would be dishonorable, you dont even have a weapon. This should suffice." Dokuro talked to Natura as if the other ANBU werent even there.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:26 pm

"You have quite a kekkei genkai there... Dokuro," she noted, as he escaped from the dead-on bomb attack literally unscathed. "I remember you from the twisted time of Diavolo's reign of terror. Your island, the Crystal Village, we visited and were working together, as allies..." she sighs, leaning down and tapping her hand, which was illuminated with chakra, on the ground, causing numerous amount of vines to wrap on and trap Dokuro, "But now we're enemies, unfortunately. Come on boys..."

The anbu quickly lifted their mask -enough so their mouth was visible- and did the Great Fireball Jutsu handsigns. At the same time, Natura did the Great Breakthrough handsigns. In an instant, the three ninja would send out three jutsus. The Great Breakthrough would merge with the two Great Fireball's, causing a large vortex of fire to head straight for the entangled, and yet so haughty -as to put away his swords for she was a woman- sand ally, who had a date with the combination of three powerful jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:05 pm

" Im glad your impressed with my kekei genkai." As Dokuro says this, he shreds the vines to peices by ejecting bones outward, them retracts them as he jumps to the side and, while in the air, spins and throws multiple finger pullets at the three.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:34 am

Natura started a few handsigns, and with a ferocious yell, she spit out mud which erected a mud wall. It blocked a few bone bullets before giving out to their tremendous force and speed. One of the anbu was hit after the wall's destruction, and was no more help to Natura. "Go, retreat," she says to one and he leaves with his wounds, leaving Natura and the one anbu. "This isn't good," she sighs, charging up her chakra into her hands and feet. She then disappears quickly and reappears above Dokuro, attempting to land a devastating punch comparable to Tsunade of the past. But, the good thing about the attack was, that was a ice clone attacking him, and if hit it, it would freeze him solid.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:35 pm

Just over the hill, a lone figure watches in silence. "What the hell are they doing?" He mumbles to himself. "Seriously...did I miss something?" He continues to watch the fight, and goes over his options. After a few minutes, he comes to a conclusion. "*sigh*. Damn kids. I'm gonna have to break them up." He watches as Natura jumps at Dokuro, then dashes with incredible speed and jumps between the two shinobi. "It's good to be back," he chuckles. At once, multiple arms erupt from his body, and aim to entangle both ninja.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:09 am

As the arms come after Dokuro he creates and intense chakra concentration in his feet and dashes out of the way. As natura also escapes(in some great fashion) they come to stand in a triangle.

"...Just who exactly are you? The sand village has no businness with anyone other than the leaf village right now, so if you would kindly step out of the way..."

As dokruo said this he activated the first seal on his curse mark and started to put bones in the ground through his feet, and since unoticed he would eject them out of the ground at anytime if needed.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:22 pm

"What, you don't recognize me? I admit, it's been a long time...but here, maybe this will refresh your memory." As he spoke, his body started to darken, until all that was left was a silhouette and a pair of purple eyes. Okaru looked up, and created multiple arms over his body. "Now, I'm not exactly partial towards either side, but both Villages have their good people. Ninja I've fought beside. Why you're fighting, I have no clue. But if I can, I'm going to stop it." He dropped into a stance. "Even if it means I have to fight you, and break your bones until you can't grow any more." He chuckled, and the Yatsubi chakra began to swirl around him. "I've gotten stronger, Dokuro. This will end badly if you continue."

Last edited by Dark on Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:51 am

Rio: What?

Dou: What's wrong?

Rio: I sense-

Yuu1: A disturbance in the Force?! *Everyone stares at him with shock even his other bodies*

Rio: No! I sense the Yatsubi's chakra.

Yuu1: That was gonna be my 9th guess! Damn it!

Kin: The Yatsubi?

Rio: Yeah, Okaru, I haven't seen him in a long time.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Natura lands and smirks alittle. "Okaru, I also remember you. It's been awhile," she sighs as she gains her footing and stares down the two. Her memory of Diavolo's war still fresh in her mind. "Okaru, this fighting is unnecessary. And I see no reason in continuining this... but Dokuro is hellbent on this fight, for some reason," she tells him as she watches both of their transformations. "Well, have fun," she exclaims before jumping to the ledge of a tree a few meters off, intent on watching the soon to be skirmish. The woman should really just retreat to the village while she had the chance, but... she was a thick headed girl.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Dokuro turned to Okaru. "I will be taking her with me, and im not going to let you or anyone else stand in my way," As dokuro said this he projected spikes from his elbows, kneecaps, and fingers. " Lets see you try and stop me, if you think you can. Your not hte only one who got stronger Okaru, i have improved much form that war." Dokuro assumed a crouching position, readiy to spiral out of the way of those arms and cut them to peices.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:59 am

"Well then, I guess it can't be helped." He sighed as he flexed his arms, and shot towards Dokuro. On the way, his body started to waver and become haze like, and instantly reapeared behind Dokuro, both Okaru's throwing multiple punches at Dokuro from either side of him.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 2:41 pm

As this happened dokuro jumped in the air and went into a quick spiral, using his projected bones to ward off the punches. Dokuro landed in the middle of the two and crossed his arms one pointing at each, and the five bones in each of his hands launched in both directions at the Okaru's.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:07 pm

As the bones flew towards the Okaru's, they did nothing. Then, as the bones hit the Okaru's, they rippled, and the bones proceded into the Okaru's doing no damage. The first Okaru grinned. "Heh, it's gonna take more than that little parlor trick." The second one spoke. "Really, Dokuro, when I said I got stronger, I was serious." Instantly, the first Okaru flickered again, and another Okaru appeared behind Dokuro, and attempted to grapple him, as the other two jumped into the air to pummel him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Desert Storm
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Story :: Chapter 2-
Jump to: