Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Desert Storm

Go down 
+2
Rio
Kuroi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

A Desert Storm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 4:17 pm

and no where can i find that it says byakugan can stop genjutsu, you dont have to be blind......now the uchiha can counter them......
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:12 am

I never said stop genjutsu I said can't see genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:46 pm

then i could affect your sense of balance, you fall over, and sit there, i could make you throw up, i could make you feel like something is stabbing your brain.....I COULD BLIND YOU WITH PAIN!:COO

OOC:and if you would be so kind, tez or rio post that you see us and are going to initiate your grand plan or what not....
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 3:16 pm

OOC: i'll let Rio do it. I'm alittle off at Rping atm. Plus Rio would coordinate it better.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 6:22 pm

OOC: Then I shall.

*Rio using Byakugan sees the Sand Village army a distance away*

Rio: They're here. Let's get ready. *The Hyuuga, Uchiha, and Akimichi await the arrival of the Sand army* Remember Hyuuga and Uchiha go in first. Akimichi use expansion jutsu and take out any puppets while forming a defense for the village. Everyone get ready.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:58 am

(in the distance Zetsumei is leading the main force of the army)

Zetsumei:I shouldve guessed that he would see us from this far away, oh well. Main force....charge!(as Zetsumei throws his hand in the air, a massive wave of scorpions*most of them are rather weak but they out number hte leaf villages population by a lot* crawls out of the ground and heads strait for the leaf villages at alarming speeds.) Form up! (as Zetsumei says this, many ninja get into a phalanx formation, and charge the village.) This will be difficult...
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Large summons are soon summoned by high level jonin. Toads, snakes, snails, hawks and etc. appear and parry the most of the scorpions with their immense strength and power. Some scorpions get through though, but they won't do as much damage to the village though since their numbers are low. Lumiero, who is now standing on his large dove summon, shoots a fireball in combination with the wind jutsu of the dove to burn many scorpions before that get any closer also. "The war has started," he says to no one in particular. "Now, attack," he yells to all of his army.

The Uchiha start by performing Great FIreball Jutsu, the Hyuuga then assist them and send out large air palms at the large amount of fire, causing huge palms of flame to rush toward Zetsumei and his army. The Akimichi then use expansion jutsu, making themself large as buildings. They pick up an assortment of rocks and throw them at the Sand Army. The Uchiha also assist the Akimichi, shooting fireballs at the rocks after they are tossed gives the rocks the appearance and partial strength of meteors. "Good," Lumiero says to himself before Nature jumps on the dove with him. "I'm ready Lumiero, what do you need me to do?" Lumiero gives off a half smile at her entrance and responds rather plainly, like a general of war, "Nothing yet, but I need you to be ready though, hun. It looks like it is going to get dangerous and we need all the help we can get. The Sand is no pushover."
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:44 pm

*Rio runs into the middle of battle alone as soon as he sees the Uchiha and Akimichi combine attacks and activates his Tentou and starts endlessly attacking chakra networks repeatedly using doubled-speed gentle fist attacks on every ninja he passes by and cutting the strings of every puppet he finds*

Rio; (Using Gentle Fist over and over and stopping their chakra like this I will render a small fraction of the sand army nearly defenseless.)

*Kin stays back with a group of Hyuuga from her branch*

Kin: (Tentou Byakugan.) *Kin starts attacking the chakra networks of ninja that try to attack the group of Hyuuga using Gentle Fist like Rio but not as fast as him*
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:28 pm

OOC:two things....they are PURAZUMA FAMILY SCORPIONS.....burns?.....ok buddy...you can try.....secondly ZETSUMEIS army.....you shouldnt assume that they are human.....and one other thing(ok i lied there are three things) you shouldnt be seeing chakra networks......just so you know.....they arent there...OH YEAH!!!! HAWKS ARE ZETSUMEIS....please check summons before you summon random stuff...ok im done......

The Sand Ninja rise from the ground, ready for more kombat.

Rio:so these are puppets too.....so where are the real ones?

*meanwhile*

Kuroi:are we ready?

Isai:we should be ready for the signal...so they have a false sense of victory.

Kuroi well realease some more scorpions.

Kousetsu:.....

Kuroi:you said it.....

Kousetsu:?

Ebirai:.....

Kousetsu:(oh)......

Dokuro:that was deep........

Kuroi:we should focus

*meanwhile*

The Scorpion Lord, Mikoto, and the great Ebon Lobster Of Death and Destruction
Muteki-Yama, are battling whatever the giant leaders of the other summon families are, because they are just that amazing(yes its like 6 to two). Meanwhile the field is set ablaze by all the fire and the puppets exploding, causing only purazuma members to be able to kombat the ninja, giving them an advantage thus surrounding the leaf village in fire. So after the leaf ninja retreated into their village, a stale mate siege took place where and endless fire stops them from attacking and the purazuma ninja keep the fire going.

Kuroi:(three days later) we will finally put our plan into action!

*in the middle of the street, in front of the hokage mansion.*

Street:rumble rumble

Villager:what was that?

*the street bursts open as billions(ok maybe like a thousand) sand ninja pour out, grab random hostages and take them inside the hole. Then Kuroi Kousetsu Dokuro Ebirai Isai and Zetsumei emerge, followed by many other ninja and puppets.*

Kuroi:Zetsumei......take care of the small work, Ill handle Rio

Isai: Leave the Hokage to me, Kousetsu you handle...

Kousetsu:......

Isai:yea....just kill them

(Kousetsu slowly stomps away, followed by ebirai)

Dokuro:Ill infiltrate the the Anbu black ops building to see if i can find any useful information.

*Meanwhile*

Mikoto and Muteki-Yama are still fighting the some number summons, still evenly.

OOC:now you know how i felt.....
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm

OOC: lolno MR CAPS LOCKS. What you do was way crazier than what we did. We just simply attacked the cannon fodder (the weakest) of your army. Well, in my case I just attacked the scorpions, then Rio attacked your puppet/human whatever part of your army. But, he didn't go to the extreme in any way.

You totally infiltrated the village, and went three days into the future, while taking in theory (since there was about a 1,000 sand ninja), thousands of Leaf Village residents.

I really think you should take away that 3 days into the future part, and infiltrate the village slower than you did, at least get past our defenses with a plan we have time to counter to. Please don't insta-enter our village, even though you went underground, that would take time and 3 days into the future really can't justify that since doing that is sorta metagaming.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:32 pm

Rio: (Being pushed back into our village like this.) *Rio does handsigns* Summoning jutsu. *Rio summons Tsume* Tsume fight. (Now I can only rely on Izanagi if I face another ninja's summon animal.) *Rio moves and takes a position on top of the hokage stone face mountain* (What should I do?) *Turns to see Kuroi* Must we go into war like this? Our countries have had more to be cautious about when even the feudel lords couldn't have been trusted. Times are getting worse and they'll still grow worse like this.

Kuroi: I didn't come here to talk about that.

Rio: I know why your here Kuroi only a Sannin would be fit to defeat a Sannin.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:20 pm

OOC: Rio, you just went with what he posted, then whatever. I'll respond later. I'm not mad, just thought it was metagaming and unfair. So expect a post tommorow from me.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:50 pm

no this is metagaming,

Kuroi drops nuclear bomb killing only leaf village ninja......

what i did was super skip because it would have eventually happened and i know its unfair and I'm sorry but I'm getting to that point where I'm tired and don't care....

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kuroi stared at Rio, unsure of his recent ability. Rio was a powerful sannin, and taijutsu was almost completely out of the question. He couldnt transform into one tail....that would kill to many innocent.

Kuroi:Looks like im relying on Ninjutsu.....

Kuroi's fists lit aflame as he prepared for the hardest battle of his life.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:11 am

Lumiero sighs heavily and looks in Isai's eyes. "Do we really have to do this? Call of your army now so no more has to get hurt. We're fighting a pointless war," he tries to reason with the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Rio takes his stance for Palm Rotation.

Rio: (Looks like he'll use ninjutsu then Palm Rotation will be the most useful taijutsu I have. Fire beats wind so I'll have to fight with lightning jutsu most of the time. I won't have much to use then.) *Rio holds his hand out for rotation and grabs his sword with his other hand*
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:00 pm

Kuroi forms a sword out of sand, then turns it into hardened glass with fire, preparing for a sword fight.

//////////////////////////////////////meanwhile////////////

Isai looked back at lumiero. "Your village has given me no choice......you can surrender, or you and your people will vanish from the face of this earth."
Isai draws out his wakizashi and lunges forward.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:46 am

Rio: (If that's how he wants to fight.) *Rio unsheathes Seishou and exits his stance and instantly puts his chakra into Seishou. Rio jumps at Kuroi bringing his sword down at him*
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:30 pm

"Our people will not vanish. I wanted peace, but I guess..." he releases a wind to knock Isai back, then takes out his two swords. "We have to fight." He sends an extremely sharp wave of wind at him, and if he dodges, it would come back to him.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Tsugi: Alright Yuukin we need you to kick as much ass as possible.

Yuu1: Right. No one can defeat me. Not even this wall! *Runs into the wall and falls down and says weakly* One day wall........ I will defeat you. *Gets out cold*

Tsugi: *Face palms*
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:30 pm

Kuroi and Rio lock combat with swords like Dante and Virgil if you have ever played devil may cry 3

meanwhile

Isai:There is nno hope for you...ill die if it is the cost to kill you,(Isai takes his wakizashi and starts to spin them in front of him, and a massive gyser shoots out at Lumiero.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:11 pm

OOC: you forgot to parry or dodge the wind strike, but I guess it is okay.

Lumiero narrowly dodged the geyser, then opted to do a few handsigns, "Air Bullet Jutsu." Lumiero spat out three large and powerful air bullets, each one capable of knocking back and damaging the sturdiest of foes.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:08 pm

OOC:i assumed that that the gyser would block the air....maybe its sharper than i thought.....

Isai opened up an empty scroll and quickly wrote a few symblos in it, then opened it up in the direction of the bullets and one by one, absorbed the bullets, his body being pushed back a few inches each time a bullet the scroll.

"those are quite powerful bullets, ill keep those for later....(isai forms some handsigns) summoning jutsu!"

Next to Isai ten puppets appear, each with massive quantities of fuel stored in them, for explosive properties, and they formed around Lumiero in the air.(not that lumiero is in the air, just that they are above lumiero in a circle.)

"Fire Hurricane!"

A massive circle of fire surrounds lumiero and is slowly closing in on him.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:15 pm

*Rio switches the wind chakra in Seishou with lightning chakra giving his sword the cutting ability to start cutting through Kuroi's glass sword about a centimeter before Kuroi would react however he would*
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 5:01 pm

The circle of fire homes in and hits Lumiero, in theory, for that was a clone of him. Using his clone jutsu again, he attempts to strike him from behind with a quick strike. If Isai would hit the clone from behind at that range, he would surely regret it for it would explode right in his face.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 2:53 pm

OOC:how would the lightning cut the sword?....its glass...not earth........oh.......well.....i dont care anywho.....glass is one the least conductive materials know to man....

Kuroi's body falls into the ground(literally a giant hole opens up) and disappears. Almost instantly he appears behind rio and slashes at him.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Isai quickly perfomed a duck and roll maneuver, distancing himself from the clone. If there was one thing to know about Lumiero, his clones could be deadly, and melee combat would be dangerous. How could he have forgotten that? Isai quickly flicked his finger and a small exploding tag he put on Lumiero went off, killing it and revealing it was a clone. Isai then jumped back into the open street so as not to be taken by surprise if lumiero was hiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Desert Storm
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Story :: Chapter 2-
Jump to: