Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Desert Storm

Go down 
+2
Rio
Kuroi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

A Desert Storm - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Bum bum... BUUUM!
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:39 am

OOC: ...wow...i...did not see that coming...man, sand, you're good at this.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:04 pm

OOc:thanks, i really wanted to do this a lot better, but i never really had the time to develope kai as a character.....with the whole site re-dying thing. lol puppets known about it for a while now, and i had a great idea back then, with a whole other nation, and them framing rio. but rio actually died for it........oh well.

Isai just stood there,"It makes so much sense now......but....im....

Kuroi put his ahnd on Isai's shoulder,"You are you, nothing more, clones dont have a family, you do. Will you help us bring back Kashaku?"

"My.........father.....yes.....lets bring him back.

//////////////////few seconds later/////////////////(yes that was necesary)

Isai and Kai were laying on two separate tables with natura held in place between the two of them.
Itonami walked up between the the trhee of them. "This woll only hurt Kai, are you sure you willing to go through with this?

Kai looked at nami with a cold steely gaze,"I am but merly fufilling my purpose to my creator, nothing more. You all very kind to me, but now its my turn to help you guys."

"Then let us commence"

Itonami pulled out a scroll and out of it appeared the thrid table in front of Natrua. She then quickly wrote multiple signs all over Kai and Isai's bodies, whiched trailed to Natura then to the table. She then fromed a long string of handsigns, and then place here palm on natura's forehead. Suddenly light erupted from Kai and Isai's eyes and mouths, and the writing around them lit up till it reached Natura, where as here eyes and mouth shot light from them. Suddenly a blinding light erupted from the table, and after it cleared, and mound of sand appeared on the table. Slowly it started to take form, shaping legs, arms, a torso, then the head. The sand then formed clothes and took color, and it rose up of the table. Last to form were its strang red and silver eyes, and they were staring strait at Kuroi. "My my.....what a grace to be back, brother."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:47 am

OOC: should I post as Natura >_> Should she be awake at the moment? Or is she knocked out from being drained of chakra?
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:09 pm

OOC:now would be a great time for the mako rescue, or you could post as natura, which ever works. Or ranaki could....he seemed eager enough.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:50 pm

OOC: Ranaki or Mako go ahead... it would be weird for Natura to post anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:20 pm

Ranaki was moving at an incredible speed now. Everything around him was a blurr as he skid to a hault outside the cave. Cracking his neck he slowed his pulse and gathered his thoughts. Not sure of how it would all turn out it didn't matter, a Leaf shinobi was inside and it couldn't stay that way. Opening his eyes his Mangekyou Sharingan appeared and spiraled, ready as always. After getting inside it took a moment for his eyes to adjust and then he froze. "I've come to collect the leaf shinobi, give her back now. If she is harmed in anyway, it must he taken from your flesh and blood." Ranaki's voice was flat, perfectly level as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:27 pm

"Wait a second there, kid." A voice spoke from the mouth of the cave. They all looked around as Mako walked in, calm but serious. He spoke. "...Kuroi...what the hell are you doing? I realize you wanted your brother back, but this? This is wrong." He placed one hand on his sheathed blade. "I intend to fix this, however it may be." He unsheathed his sword, and readied his stance. "Kuroi. No matter your intentions, you orchestrated this, and it is your doing for the kidnapping of Natura. I am here as a third party. You and I will fight, now."
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:51 pm

Kashaku's eyes gleamed."ah a uchiha, and the mangekyou, wonderful. Its been awhile since a fought, lets see if this body is good enough." Kashaku moved into the path of natura and ranaki.

Kuroi stared at mako,"Fine, but lets take this way from here, many innocent would be hurt, and i dont have the room to fight here."

As kuroi made this jesture, Kashaku stared straight at Ranaki waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Ranaki's eyes never moved from Kashaku as the other two men spoke. Ranaki's Mangekyou spiraled as he reached into his vest and pulled out a piece of paper and dropped it. "As captain of the hidden leaf ANBU I have the right and the privaledge to be your judge jury and now...as I deem....executioner." Ranaki's knees bent slightely as he readied himself. "And I assure you, even reborn....I'll be a harder opponent than you assume." Suddenly Ranaki was gone as he skidded into view to the extreme left and slightely behind Kashaku as an assortment of kunai and shuriken pivited towards Kushaku, each with an exploding tag.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Mako stared right back at Kuroi. "Fine by me. No reason for anyone else to get involved." With that said, he moved outside the cave, and along a ways. "But I warn you, Kuroi, don't think that this desert will hinder me any. Look up." Thunderclouds loomed overhead, and a small drizzle started. Mako gave Kuroi a wolfish smile. "I carried these rain clouds all the way from the River Country. I'll admit, it wasn't easy. But I have more than enough to fight you." He brought Hariken to his shoulder, and tightened his grip. "Come! And pay for what you did!" He shouted, as he prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:20 pm

Kashaku glanced over his shoulder at the incoming shurkien with a lifeless like aura. The multiple tags and shurken hit and exploded causing smoke to appear. "interesting....." As the smoke cleared, a wall of fire surrounded Kashaku, "I still have every ability, how unfortunate for you, i wonder...." Kasahku looked at the ground and suddenly remains of sand from his body started to move, then lifted into the air. " Not enough to do anything with..." Kashaku formed a whip of fire around his arm. "i'll just stick with my old self then. Kashaku then raised his right hand, pointed his palm straight at Ranaki, and fired three consecutive blasts of fire at him, and readied himself for whatever counter that man would have.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kuroi looked at mako,"I id what I had to, and i will not apologize. I'll admit, i wanted my brother back, but Rio did kill innocent sand ninja. I dont want to fight you....but if i must....then..." As kuroi said this fire started to appear around his shoulders and snaked its way completely around his body. Then in his left hand, a thind compressed blade of sand formed, and fire whipped around it creating a highly compressed glass blade. "I won't hold back Mako.......friend......prepare yourself. " As Kuroi said this, he took the sword and slammed it inot the ground towards Mako, creating a wave of sand rocketing towards Mako. (thing getsuga tenshou from bleach...or however thats spelled)
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Zetsumei: Shocked

[Zetsumei looks around catiously, rocking back and forth on his heels whistling. He then casually backs into a dark corner and reappears in ceiling-corner of the cavern, upside-down and partially inside of the rock, with a bag of popcorn and an expectant expression on his face.]
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Ranaki dove hard to the right rolling hard across the ground evading the fire balls. Skidding to a hault and within the same movement as he stood Ranaki's sharingan spiraled and suddenly a torrent of black flames erupted from his eyes and spiraled towards Kashaku, the flames were controlled by Ranaki's very vision, could burn through anything, and could not be extinguished for seven days and seven nights, also known as Ameratasu.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:05 pm

With a hum of power, Mako swept his blade up in an intercepting arc at the wave of sand. With a crack of lighting, it cut through the attack, and it fell before him. "You believe what you did was right? How many sand ninja were wounded or died in the war? How many were hurt because of your selfish motives?!" By the end of this, his voice rang with the cracks of thunder above. "I thought you a good person, Kuroi. I thought you would put your people before yourself. It seems I was wrong. I'm sorry." With that, he shouted, and rain came down in sheets. Lighting cracked and thunder rolled. Mako raised his sword, and a bolt of lighting came down and struck it, with a burst of light. "Tentei Aru!", he cried, as he swept his blade in an arc, a blaze of light erupting from his sword, headed straight for Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:34 pm

"I did what was best for the village! when we are attacked we will counter! what would you have done in my situa-" At this time Mako launched the light. Kuroi quickly foremd a few handsignsand shot a hidama to the left and right, then using his fire teleportation, he appeared out of the right one, and shot a hidama at mako, while a clone appeared out of the other one and shot a hidama at mako also.
"I don't expect you to understand me, but i have one thing to say, they arent my people.....they are Isai's now. So dont hold me in contept for joining the war in hopes of bronging my brother back."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As the fire over took Kashaku in erupted everywhere, and burned for a few seconds, suddenly the fire dissapeared, with kashaku holding his palm out towards the blast. A small fire was still on his plam. "How unfortunate for you, my clan can absorb fire, even your great amaterasu," with this he closed his palm over the fire." And i can control and manipulate this said fire." With that kashaku was slowly surrounded by his sheild of fire, and two arms of black fire grew out of it and headed for Ranaki at alarming speeds.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Ranaki smirked. "Perfect, I thought this battle would be easy, yet because of this, I am excited you know what you're doing." As the black flames came towards Ranaki his sharingan spiraled before the flames, all that was ameratasu disappeared. " I Am the creator of the black flames, I bring them and am the one who can take them from this world." Ranaki was suddenly gone and skidded to a hault infront of Kashaku. "Tsukyomi." The eyes spiralled as if they worked, Kashaku would plummet into the world of Tsukyomi.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Mako saw his attack miss, and prepared a shield, knowing that Kuroi would counter. He stepped to the side, so his left side was facing the middle of the two Kuroi's, and extended his sword out. "Hari Kei!" he shouted, as walls of lighting appeared on either side of him. At which point, the Hidama's struck the shield, and exploded in a cloud of smoke. "Tentei Aru!" He cried from within the smoke, and a burst of lighting tore through Kuroi's clone. He then rushed through the smoke, and drew back his sword to land a devastating blow upon Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:52 am

Kashaku sat there with his eyes closed. "Do you honeslty think i would fall for that? I'm not stupid and a certainly dont need to see to beat yyou...i have my ways." Kashaku formed the tiger handsign, and exploded in a burst of non amaterasu fire.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As mako rushed kKuroi he was suddenly stopped by a hand grabbing the blade. The hand had been made of glass so electricity wouldnt work. Kuroi then looked mako directly in the eye. "You and I both know I will beat you if you insist on taijutsu. Is this really all the great mako yamiha has to offer? I was expecting a new jutsu or something...." As kuroi siad this he through his sword, and mako, in the air, then slammed his fist into the ground resulting in a gaint gyser of black fire heading straight for mako.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Ranaki smirked and instantly his sharingan mimicked the tiger sign and simultainiously flames burst from him colliding with the flames released from Kashaku's body before he leapt backwards. Standing he cracked his neck as he straightened his right arm and gripped the elbow. Raw chakra gathered quickly as the sound of birds filled the air. Rushing foreward he was suddenly gone and was behind Kashaku stabbing towards his spine with the chidori.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:11 am

OOC: Mako is the one of, if not the best, swordsmen in the world. how would he not stand a chance in a taijutsu fight? honestly, i would like to know.

As Mako flew through the air, he shouted back at Kuroi. "Water Torrent Jutsu!" He shouted, as a swirling vortex of water formed at his hands, and blew down upon the fire, which exploded in a cloud of steam. He landed some distance away. "Something new, eh? Thunder Current Jutsu!" In a flash, he spread lighting through the steam. It was everywhere, there would be no way to block it.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:14 pm

OOC: kuroi is extremly good at taijutsu, not just swordmanship, in the long run kuroi would win, being that he specializes in tai, like if kakashi fought guy, guy has better tai, so if they only fought with tai, he would probaly win.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:28 pm

OOC: Whatever. anyway, you gonna go?
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:14 pm

OOC:nope.... oh and rnaki that kekei gnekai flames kashaku is using, but since i didnt specify that one i wont say anything, other than you cant copy his flames from this point on.

"I'd watch who you are stabbing there." As kashaku said this he appeared behind Ranaki, and suddenly The Kashaku that was about to be stabbed turned into Natura. "It would seem the sharingan cant detect everything. But enough playing around, expierence true fear."

OOC:ranaki, since i havent moved kashaku to this sight from the old, this genjtusu he is about to use is a lot like ironfists, it cancles kekei genkai's and bijuu, so its not necessarily a genjutsu but it is.

Kashaku then started to form a few handsigns," Eternal darkness jutsu!"
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:00 am

OOC: Well, why not? i went already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Desert Storm
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Story :: Chapter 2-
Jump to: