Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Desert Storm

Go down 
+2
Rio
Kuroi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

A Desert Storm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:36 pm

Rio14 wrote:
OOC: I ain't getting an avatar. I'm not like everybody else!

DOT DOT DOT
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:25 am

Lumiero was stunned, "Again?" he sighed, looking at an anbu in his office, "Call in Rio, we have to talk."

OOC: Wow guys, I am so sorry, I was totally out of it and missed this post entirely, I would've posted way earlier if I would've knew about this...
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:04 pm

*Kinshou comes running in stopping the ANBU.*

Kin: I heard about it. Lumiero we can't let Rio come here if we do that he'll say something like. I would rather give my life if it meant saving the lives of those who would die in the war. And that would just completely ruin this chapter! *Rio comes in*

Rio: I saw everything with my Byakugan. I even read the letter. It's true what my sister said. Let them have my life.

Kin: Rio no! You didn't do anything!

Rio: Whether I'm guilty or not I wish for us to avoid a war between our villages.

Kin: No.

Rio: Besides my death would also be the death of Mei.

Mei: Which is why I would kill everyone in the Sand Village before they could kill you.

Rio: (I wouldn't let you.) Let them have my life.

Kin: What would Kannami do when she comes back 4 years from now to hear you were executed? *Rio hesitates after hearing this*

Rio: ................. (Kannami)

Kin: You see? You can't let yourself be executed. She hasn't seen you for three years so even if we sent a message or anything it wouldn't make a difference.

Rio: No. Kannami understands the branch's history well enough to expect this kind of thing to happen.

Lum: (Now I don't want to know more about them.)

Kin: Rio she would expect it but she want it to happen.

Rio: She knows I would do this for the village.

Kin: Rio You're not going to die!

Lum: (I must be invisible or something.)

Rio: Kin you can't stop me from giving myself up.

Kin: You think I can't?!

Lum: Will you two calm down?! *Rio and Kin listen* Rio we're not giving you up to the Sand village.

Rio: I can still go there myself. As a Sannin you can't tell me where I can or can't go.

Kin: We're still not gonna let you go even if we have to force you to stay.

Mei: And I don't want to die you son of a b****!

Rio: (I'm going to pay you back for that.) Then just try to stop me Kin. I live to protect the lives of others I won't be held down that easily. *Grabs Seishou by the handle*

Kin: You're not going anywhere. *Uses a powerful sealing jutsu that stops Rio's chakra and movements*

Rio: What? How can you?

Kin: You think I didn't go to see our currently dead brother when I disappeared?

Rio: He made this jutsu to work on me alone. *Rio falls to the ground unable to stand up* You can't hold me in this for very long by yourself Kin.

Kin: I won't be using this soonm anyway I'll have some of our branch watch you.

Lum: Rio you won't be stopping anything from now on. And if we do break out in war then you won't be there to stop that war. Kin, go. *She starts levitating Rio*

Rio: Of course he wouldn't want either the user of this jutsu or me to have to stay in the same place during this jutsu. He knew i would have to be taken to a more secure area. That brother of ours how I miss him. *Kin takes Rio away*

Lum: .............. *Tsugi walks in*

Tsugi: Well Lumiero should we prepare for a war or should we negotiate terms with the sand village and see if we can find another way to resolve all this. And if the Sand village wants something we can't give or refuse to accept anything else we should still prepare for a war. So what will we do?

Lum: ................
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:04 pm

OOC: epic post Rio...

"Prepare for war," He sighs, "but first Tsugi, send some anbu to try and negotiate with them. And at the same time, send a team to check out the Eastern Wind Country." He starts to think deeply, then looks up a Tsugi, "Something is up, I can feel it. We just need to find out what it is."
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:10 pm

OOC: I haven't posted in a while I've had a lot of time to think about future posts. not that one though.

Tsugi: Alright then we'll try to negotiate. So if Rio didn't cause all this who do you think could have?

Lum: I don't know.

Tsugi: If it wasn't Rio I doubt whoever did cause this wouldn't at least watch the war they started. I'll go start getting some ANBU to send to Sand and send a message to the Sand Village. Having the village prepare for war is more like something you should do. *Tsugi walks out of the room*

(In Rio's home)

Rio: So this is what happens huh? I'm kept from stopping you all from risking the village.

Kin: Rio the first time you were accused of murder we knew why but now we don't even know if you're guilty.

Rio: Well, Kin, I can see every reason why I shouldn't let them execute me.

Kin: Then why won't you stop this.

Rio: Our branch has a bad reputation among ourselves as we are. I don't want anybody outside the family to think of us the same way we think of ourselves.

Kin: ....................

Rio: If during the war the Sand Village decides that it's too late for me to be executed as they asked then I'd have no choice but to fight in the war you know.

Kim: Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:22 pm

Isai paced back and forth, furious at Rio. There could be no dening it....no one in all the five great nations had the power to do that exept for Rio. Rio would pay, and if he didnt want to give himself up, or the village didnt, there would be war....and they would win.

A dark figure appeared out of the shadows of the room

"Isai, preparations are complete, we will be ready if their answer isnt to our liking."

Isai smiled,"thanks Zetsumei." odly he wanted to go to war, maybe for revenge.....or maybe, it was because of the look on that fathers face, either way, he would kill Rio......one way or another.

(meanwhile in some place of not so importance)

"Why dont you ever go see Isai?" Dokuro asked intently

".......dunno, ive never been one for big reunions or welcomings......i prefer this quite life..." Kuroi started to walk on

"But they think your dead!" Dokuro moved in front of Kuroi, stopping him. Meanwhile Kousetsu and Ebiria, who seemed to be having a silent conversation stopped and looked back.

"....maybe its better that way, Isai is much better at leading them than i ever was, and besides im looking into something..."Dokuro then moved out of Kuroi's path.

"Is it about those papers Kashaku left behind?" Dokuro was worried, even though he too cared for Kashaku.

"......maybe thats why i dont talk to Isai anymore...."

"So what if Isai is-!" Dokuro was cut off...

"I think there is another one...."

OOC:what the hell am i talking about? who knows! find out next 10-20 posts, on SHINOBI QUEST!
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:45 pm

OOC: X_X The anticipation!

IC:

Lumiero sits at his desk, his hand on his hand as he ponders why Rio is accused of a crime, "How could something like this happen again?" He sighs, "first the Feudal Lord incident, which was just because they were corrupt, but now there is tensions between the Sand Village... Why can't we all just get along?" he pleads to no one in particular...

OOC: leave me and my post alone, just trying to move on the story, thats all, I know it was USELESS..>_______>
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 10:27 pm

(Meanwhile)

*Tsugi watches as a bird flies off with a message for the Sand village(

Tsugi: (Well once we get a message sent back to us we'll see what course of action will be taken. But for now maybe Rio might have some useful information on who might have killed those ninja.) *Tsugi leaves*

(At Rio's house)

*A few Hyuuga have joined Kin in the sealing jutsu*

Rio: Well sis do you really think this is better?

Kin: I'm not going to let you throw your life away.

Hyuuga1: Rio you know as well as we do our branch has many enemies out there who want to kill us.

Hyuuga2: You're known as both branch leader and sannin. This may be a plot to get rid of you giving them the chance to kill us.

Hyuuga3: Even if it isn't we still have many enemies out there. And you're the only one of us who can leave the village on your own to pursue these enemies and clear up our past.

Rio: ...........

Hyuuga1: You have jutsu that your own son can't learn a Hyuuga as strong as you may never be born in our branch again.

Rio: .............

Hyuuga2: You also know that means eliminating old enemies protects our village from being attacked and destroyed. The village doesn't know the danger it's in because of us. If we can get through this war without destruction of the village or unwanted deaths then you can stop many potential disasters.

Kin: Rio whether we survive this attack or not we can't let you die to protect the village or the village could face multiple attacks that would happen one after another eventually the village would be destroyed.

Rio: To protect the lives of others is why I live. That's what I live for. I can only hope that there will be a village left to protect when this is all over. Our ancestors should have tried not to piss off so many clans and towns.

*They all turn their attention to Tsugi who they knew had been watching for quite a while*

Tsugi: So do any of them include people who could have caused this?

OOC: If you haven't made up who, if it wasn't Rio, killed those ninja then here's a backup idea ready if you haven't thought of something already. I doubt you'll need my help though, Sand.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:33 pm

OOC:i have a slightly different outlook....but thanks for the idea....and sorry i was gone for so long.....VIRUS BE DAMNED!

*a few days later*

Isai looked out a window as he happened to see a leaf village bird flying over head. Isai knew what there answer was, even if Rio would give hmself up...there was no way the village would...they love him too much. Isai still ackted astonished when the anbu later came and told him the contents."If they won't give Riochi up willingly, then we will take him by force!" The anbu nodded and dissapeared. "If this village wants to oppose the great war village of the sand let them try."
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:50 pm

OOC: Alright.

*A few days later a message from Sand Village reaches Leaf village.

ANBU: What's it say?

Tsugi: We're going to have a war. I'll go talk to the hokage.

(Meanwhile)

Rio: Alright you've convinced me I'm not going to let them kill me. I'll stay and fight.

Kin: ......................

Rio: I promise I'll fight. Ok? If I wasn't going to fight then I'm not even fit to be branch leader.

Kin: Alright. *They all release rio*

Rio: So you think the village will be destroyed?

Kin: We'll protect it. Even if we have to use Tentou.

Rio: We'll need it I'm more worried about Mei taking over and killing everybody.

Kin: Like you'll let him?

Rio: Right.

Hyuuga: Sir we've received word from Tsugi. The war is unavoidable.

Rio: Then get ready the way our branch always gets ready. Round up the strongest wind users of us and tell them we'll use our traditional strategy. Where we all create a wind that'll blow back at most half the enemy forces.

Hyuuga: Yes sir.

Kin: That's a traditional strategy?

Rio: Well since you don't have wind chakra you weren't told about it I guess but you should know anyway. Besides for all we know we have atleast 3 days to get ready for a war might as well hurry and stay as alert as possible.

Kin: You sound more like a leader than before.

Rio: Sometimes you gotta learn on the job. *Rio and Kin walk out*

(In Lumiero's office)

Tsugi: So we'll have to prepare a war strategy that focuses on surviving and repelling the enemy attack.

Lum: .........
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:35 pm

"Well, the war is inevitable. Damn it," he then gets into a thinking position and starts discussing with Tsugi our possible war strageties. "What do you think will work best?"

OOC: >_> just pick a good strategy out of the blue. Maybe with the Rio's clan being the main force or something.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:49 pm

OOC: The main force? The ANBU are the strongest.

Tsugi: Well obviously we need to remember there are puppet users in the Sand Village. But we have so many clans with kekkei genkais. Basically both our villages have an advantage in war. But we need to improve our security around the village so that there can be no infiltration attempts before the war. *Rio and Kin walk in*

Rio: I've agreed to not let them kill me.

Tsugi: Good to hear. Now Rio's on our side so we also have the strength of our Sannin. The Yamanaka should use their mind distraction jutsu to have a few of the enemy troops fight against each other.

Rio: My branch will be fighting in our own way.

Tsugi: What will you do?

Rio: We'll be sending in our strongest to fight their strongest while the weakest of us will be staying back. But they'll be using an ability to control the wind blowing over the battle field and making the wind strong enough to make fighting very difficult but those of our clan who are in battle won't be in this wind though because the wind flow will be going around us so we'll fight as easily as we usually do.

Tsugi: Then your branch will go in first. Along with many of our ANBU.

Rio: We'll only need a few.

Tsugi: Then most of our ANBU will be part of a different group then. The other branches of the Hyuuga clan will fight puppet masters. With the Byakugan and gentle fist they'll easily be able to find and sever any chakra strings controlling puppets making a fraction of the enemy army weak. Of course other clans will be fighting at the same time as the Hyuuga but when the Hyuuga have beat as many puppet users as they can find then all our clans will be sent into battle. The Hyuuga and Uchiha will go in Uchiha will make it harder for the enemy to fight with taijutsu and genjutsu.

Rio: So Hyuuga and Uchiha will go in followed by a few more clans.

Tsugi: The Aburame, Inuzuka, and Akimichi clans. Their kekkei genkais are among the strongest in our village.

Rio: Hyuuga main and cadet branches defeat the puppet users and Uchiha fights the strongest of their genjutsu users?

Tsugi: Yes.

Rio: The Aburame, Inuzuka, and Akimichi will help so that the enemy doesn't outnumber us?

Tsugi: Yes. After a while will send in our remaining clans.

Rio: Nara, Yamanaka, and Senju?

Tsugi: Yeah.

Rio: Alright.

Tsugi: Rio also use your Tentou Byakugan as soon as we send them into battle. You too Kin.

Rio: Alright I'll use my Tentou when I notice.

Kin: Me too.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 3:45 pm

OOC:i hate to be the one to point this out...but its WIND country.....most of us are wind users, and i dont think that it will effect them that much.....just so you know...

"This will be difficult....." Isai paced back and forth, unable to sit in his rightful seat and the council. They had spent days deciding this. "The leaf have many kekei genkai, but im willing to bet nothing that can deal with what we have going for them, and underground assault. We will send a diversion team to attack their main front while we attack from underneath(rio i willl kill you if the leaf misteriously is prepared for this...) In mind of one of their kekei genkai's, the yamanaka, i have developed a pill to stop all chakra from flowing into my body, unfortunatly it only works with my dna but at least they cant take over my body, and ill be able to take on Rio when necessary. What is the status of the search party?"

"Isai, that party is pointless, Kuroi dead years ago." The council lost all hope in their great kazekage of living, after all they saw his funeral and his body burned.

"He's alive and i know it, and if we are to win this war, we need him" Isai was a little nervous, the sand didnt have all the kekei genkais of the leaf, but they did have sheer numbers and endurance, hell they lived in a desert you have to have endurance to survive here. If only we could bring them on our front Isai thought to himself.

"One thing though, do you really think they will help us?"

" Im sure of it, they have always been great allies with us, and now they dont have a village affiliation, they just might join us, I wonder were they are right now...."

/scene moves to a small clearing near a roadside in a forest/

"have you had any luck with Kashaku's research?" Dokuro asked, for he never could find a lead, until Kuroi came.

"Im going to the sand village to find him, he could very well be the missing link in this equation" Kuroi sat against a tree holding an apple in his hand as if trying to peel it with his eyes, and after what seemed like finding inner peace with the apple, burnt it to a crisp blew it away in the wind, gathered himself up, and hstrated walking along the road, where Kousetsu Dokuro and Ebirai followed. Their destination, the Hidden Sand Village.

/new scene from the veiw of looking outside a gaint tube filled with green liquid(like in a science lab)/

"yes...." the dark figure outside the glass taps it with a pen. " subject A developing nicley, hows weakened signs of body, but readings show major increase in brainwave functions."

The figure strode over to the second tube.

"Test subject B however, is showing further increase in body strength, while less so in the mind. Both subjects have retained clan traits through development."
The figure let out a little laugh.

" Soon ill be able to release you two to the world, so my legacy may continue, and possibly me...."

Kai abruptley awoke with a startle, he took a minute to look around where he was, it was an ally in the sand village.

"thats the third time this week,i wonder what it could mean...was that me in there? and who is that man?" Kai pondered this as he looked up into the night sky, as if it held his answers

OOC:this will all make sense later......maybe never.......but i dont care because it makes me happy!
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:35 pm

OOC: it made me happy also!!!!!! Nice post man...>_> and damn kashaku reincarnate...<_<
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:11 pm

OOC: I thought so when I saw the 5 on his genjutsu. This is a little like FF7. Bad guy has two succesful clones atleast one becomes a good guy. But as of yet the other clone's status is unknown. But wind users are very rare so there can't be that many in any country. Well I don't know what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:27 pm

OOC:we have supa hawk!!!!!

Kuroi was sleeping on the edge of the road when something startled him. Kuroi's eyes darted frantically around him looking for the source of the disturbance. To his shock, comming up the road, about a league away, was a small troop of sand ninja were running up towards him. Kuroi got up and decided to meet them halve way. After about two minutes he met them.

"state your business travler!" barked on of the snad ninja

OOC:finish latter
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:03 pm

(Somewhere in the Bird country)

*A group of ninja are talking*

????: So now that there's enough of us we'll be ready in 4 years to meet our leader.

????: Four years?! What the hell?!

????: Calm down Kane Rio needs to wait for something for four years before he can take leadership over Senzoku.

Kane: Whatever Dou as long as he doesn't make us wait longer than 4 years.

????: He won't I can see it.

Dou: Do you now?

Kane: If you say so Genzou.

????: So why is he gathering us?

Genzou: I haven't seen that yet Sutamia.

Suta: Alright.

Dou: Be patient we'll find out in the future.

Kane: So what are wqe supposed to do for four years?

Dou: Whatever I guess we're free to roam the country.

Genzou: We should see places we haven't seen.

Kane: Sure whatever.

Dou: I like that idea.

Suta: Me too.

Kane: Take it from the kid who can see the future and always has that same blank expression on his face.

Gen: Maybe I won't tell you about where first you family went when they disappeared if you stay that way.

Kane: !!!

Gen: Got your attention?

Kane: Kid just don't lie.

Dou&Suta: *They laugh*
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:17 pm

OOC:sorry bout that post earlier, had to leave....

Kuroi stared at the ninja. He realized they couldnt possibly recognize him, but it was still funny that they said that like they did. If they had know who he was, that would never have happened

"Im jurst a trader.(thick hick accent) Me and my group recently sold our stock an are heading twards home, an so i thoughts id go out fer some excersize, where as i met yall."

"We have no time for this, we need to find i man."The ninja was very tense.

"An who you be looking fer?" Kuroi was curious.

"Do you know a man by the name Kuroi Purazuma?"

Kuroi wasnt expecting that, he thought the sand village thought him dead.....probably Isai he thought.

"I aint heard nutin bout no Kuuuroi Purzama never no how. Wat you need this feller fer?"

"That is classified information."

At this Kuroi dropped to the ground and kicked the ninja. While the ninja was still in the air, he quickly incapacitated the other ninja with taijutsu, returned to the ninja still in the air, slammed his forarm into his throat, and brought him up against a tree.

(reverting back to regular speak)
"Then i suggest you tell me what it is, lest you wish to perish."

At this Kuroi raised his free hand to the mans face, and black fire snaked down his shoulder to his hand.

"Y-y-y-yo---you're Kuroi Purazuma!!!! Forgive me, i didnt know who you were!"

"If i hadnt forgave you, you'd be dead, now tell me, why am i needed?"

"There's a war. We are at war with the leaf!"

Kuroi's eyes widened in shock. Kuroi smacked the ninja across the face, knocking him out. Kuroi ran back to the camp, Dokuro and friends were at, informed them of recent events, and darted for the sand village.

/scene changed, majestic castle willed with gold among other valuables/

Zetsumei:(ginyu force pose number 2) PASTRAMI!!!!!

/scene change Kazekage office/

Isai was pacing back and forth, he hadnt heard from his squad of ninjas in a few days.

"Where are they?" Isai asked this question to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:41 pm

In the Leaf Village.

Rio: So Kin.

Kin: Yeah?

Rio: You have any idea what trouble our branch is in with others?

Kin: No. why?

Rio: I want to know just how much trouble we've caused. *A hyuuga walks up*

Hyuuga: I can tell you. To start we had fought against an enemy clan that hasn't let go of their defeat. Second we stole money from a village cause we were desperate.

Rio: Go on.

Hyu: A long time ago one of our branch leaders stole some feudel lord's wife.

Rio: What?

Hyu: Then we insulted an entire family so horribly that they need to take revenge or die trying.

Rio: Ok.

Hyu: Then we freaked an entire village out by summoning a bijuu.

Rio: And?

Hyu: Then we ate at a bunch of different resteruants in a village then ran out on the checks breaking the law.

Rio: Ok.

Hyu: Then we hustled some guys at a gambling place.

Rio: We did?

Hyu: Then we misled a village about war info and half of it was destroyed.

Rio: Wth?

Hyu: Then we stole secret info from a village.

Rio: Then?

Hyu: We stole money from another clan. Then did it all again right before we crossed the ocean and did it all again and again and finally we secretly returned here where no one knows we are.

Kin: ...........................................................................

Rio: Wow is that it?

Hyu: Oh no you should here the evil things we did. First we

Rio: Nevermind.

Hyu: But I have an entire story about it.

Rio: I don't want to hear it.

Hyu: Whatever you say. Just remember the evil stuff we did was a lot worse than when we summoned that bijuu.

Kin: O.O

Rio: We really were messed up back then weren't we?

Hyu: Yeah but rumors say our ancestors had a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:04 pm

Lumiero twiddles his fingers together as he thinks up a efficient plan for the war, "Since they're coming for us, we need a huge defense. The Akimichi clan could stop and take out a good amount of their puppets with their expansion jutsus. The Hyuuga clan can do what they do best, and the Uchiha clan should be powerful enough to rival most of the Sand. The Yamanaka's can control some of their human soldiers, if they have them. But, unless they have some serious, advanced technology, someone would have to be controlling those puppets. Unless they have the former, we need to take the puppet ninja out. Unfortunatelty for Zetsumei, this might be his last battle. Or ours."

OOC: >_> Sand, don't the puppets have to have someone to control them? Isn't it Zet?
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:09 pm

OOC:yes the puppets have someone controling them, but not just Zetsumei. We have approximatley a hundred or so + some.....

Isai was pacing around, when suddenly, a torrent of flames shot at him from afar(regular color...not black) Isai instantley whirled around, and deflected the fire with what seemed an ordinary cloth, made of a gold substance.

"Who goes there?" Isai yelled

from the shadows appeared a figure

"Its good to see your well, Isai....." The figure removed it hood, and revealed Kuroi Purazuma

Isai gasped,"Sensei?" Isai stood staring as if Kuroi might vanish into thin air. " What are you doing here! Your Alive!. Where have you been!" So many questions flooded Isai's mind at 0once, he didnt know where to start.

"First things first." Kuroi held his same expressionless face as he always had." Why are you at war with the leaf?"
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Dou: So little to do so much time.

Gen: Yeah.

Kane: Four years seems too long doesn't it?

Dou: Yeah.

Kane: ...................... I don't care if he told us to wait four years or not. We're going to Leaf village.

Dou: Kane we can't.

Gen: He won't be mad. But the Leaf will be getting ready for a war with the Sand. We shouldn't go until that war is over.

Kane: We should go and help him then.

Gen: We can't we mustn't let anybody know about us yet. It's what he wants.

Kane: Will he-?

Gen: No.

Kane: Fine. We'll wait and go when it's over.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:34 pm

OOC:CRAP! getting...bored with topic........reverting to crappiness.....

/a few days later, in desert, in a tent/

Kuroi:so where exactly are we going to attack?

Isai:im not sure yet, but when we get there ill figure something out. I want you to attack Rio.

Kuroi: Okay, and Zetsumei and his puppet squad can take on the frontlines. We should statin protective ninja around them.

Isai:well, since we managed to get Dokuro, Kousetsu, and Ebiria as allies, we can let them gaurd the ninja. As for Kai and his group.

Kuroi:his group?

Isai:we found "special" people with extraordinary genjutsu abilities. We plan to use them to hide the pup;et users from all harm, so they can continue to fight wthout fear of attack.

Kuroi:What about the villages clans?

Isai:We will just have to fight them off. None of thier clans rival yours in taijutsu, but they have powerful Kekei Genkai.

Kuroi:Ill let you decide on how you'll deal with them....ill have my hands full anyway.

(The two move outside the tent that they were in. Surrounding them is a massive army, consisting of some 10000 figures.)

Isai:let us march
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:47 pm

OOC: You can't blind Byakugan with genjustu cause all the Byakugan sees is chakra. That's why my brother could never stunned Neji with Sexy jutsu in Uzumaki Chronicles 2. And he was standing right in Neji's face half the time I saw it myself. Anyway Byakugan will see no illusions just chakra. But everyone else can see illusions the Uchiha can just counter them.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:57 pm

OOC:ok then....most harm! not important because i doubt you could reach them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Desert Storm
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Story :: Chapter 2-
Jump to: