Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Desert Storm

Go down 
+2
Rio
Kuroi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

A Desert Storm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:28 pm

OOC:took me this long to think of a way to survive.

It was too quick, kuroi was directly hit by the lightning. as he fell to his knee, bits and peices of him fell to the ground, revealing he had coated himself in a thin glass to absorb most of the lightning's shock. "....you've improved *cough*" Kuroi moved his hand up to his mouth, to wipe away some blood. "I had saved this for Rio, to combat sage mode....but it looks like you'll be the lucky first person to see this." As kuroi said this, a swarm of scorpionsstarted to gather around kuroi, and surround his body. Suddenly, they seemed to melt, as the formed thick plates of armor around kuroi, and kuroi got beedy red eyes. On his left hand a claw formed, and he gained a tail." This is the ultimate scorpion art, said to rival that of the toads, I'm sorry it has come to this." As Kuroi siad this, black fire snaked its way around Kuroi's new scorpion like body, and in a slit second, Kuroi dissapeared from all veiw and instantly reappeared behind mako, preparing to hit him a sword he had formed out of fire(didnt solidify so you couldnt block with regular sword)

OOC:and im aware i havent posted this jutsu yet, i didnt want to spoil it though.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 am

OOC: Don't worry, i do that from time to time. just let me know the basics of what it lets you do.

Mako stared as Kuroi as he started to change. Well...I've never seen this before... he thought as he prepared himself. He wasn't sure what it would do, but whatever would come, it would be fast. He began to draw in energy, and in the split second before Kuroi rushed him, he completed the Water Embodiment jutsu. His body's molecules instantly converted to water, and the flame sword that came at him exploded in a cloud of steam. However, he was able to move away from the attack enough that it only hit his right arm, which turned back into water, and flowed back into his arm. He stared at Kuroi. "Wow...you're fast...but you're not the only one with some sort of body enhancement jutsu. >_> Have you seen my Water Embodiment jutsu yet? In this rain...you're done." With that, he disappeared, only to reappear above Kuroi, some 50 feet above the ground, standing on a floating block of ice. He extended his arm, and a huge amount of water gathered around him. He clenched his fist, and the water rushed down at Kuroi, in a huge spiraling vortex.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:04 pm

OOC:Speed, strength, and poison and reflexes are all enhanced extremly. the tail has an extremly lethal poison.....um....he can command black fire without any effort...and has many new earth jutsu due to the earth elements of the scopion....he can also breathe fire.....i think of more as i use it.

"Earth style, mud wall!" Kuroi created a massive earth barrier to the water, and after teh vortex had cleared.... "I hate water......but this rain can't last forever." As kuroi said this he formed glass around him. "I can't get up there...so im going to bring you down here..." As kuroi said this, he punched his chest with his claw, and the glass shattered around him floating in small sharp senbon." I have my own rain too...." With this said, kuroi shot the senbon at Mako at an extreme speed.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:39 am

Dammit, he's right, Mako thought as he stood in the air. No matter how strong the storm, it can't last forever. And this ones almost done. Oh well. Looks like I'll have to give it one last shot. Instantly, he fell through the air, dodging the senbon, and landed upon the ground, some hundred feet from Kuroi. "I'm sorry, Kuroi, but this ends now. And I'll be the one to end it. Shinsei Kaen!" He shouted, as a barrage of lighting bolts struck him, one after another. When it finally ended, Mako was literally glowing, sparks jumped off of him, and instantly turning the sand around him to glass. His sword was the brightest off all, however. It glowed like a thousand suns, lighting up the area around him for miles around. His eyes glowed with a calm fire. He took a step forward, and readied his blade. "Come then, Kuroi! Let's see if you can match the power of my True Flame!" With that, he launched forward, nothing more than a blaze of light, headed for Kuroi.

00C: All right Kuroi. this is end game. Bring out your best. And don't go and say. "Kuroi dodges it with his mad scorpion dodging powers yo", or something like that. Bring it.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:33 am

"true flame? don't make me....." As Kuroi sarted to say this his voice was lost in the noise, as thunder struck. Then the black fire around kuroi started to blaze, and get hotter and hotter till Kuroi actually had solar flares bounding off him. He then focused this massive burst of energy into his right hand, and formed a very thin sword, with isane chakra desity and concetration. The air around the sword began to make lound cracking and explosive noices as the air particles themsleves were being ripped apart. "I'm sorry......" Kuroi then bounded at Mako dashing with teh sword out to his side, and as he met him, brought it up to meet Mako's jutsu with a masssive(MASSIVE) explosion that shook the very foundation of the continent.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:59 pm

The sky lit up for miles and miles around, it lit up the sky even in the Mist Village, even across the sea. It lasted for what seemed like minutes, though it was truly only seconds. When the smoke cleared, Kuroi and Mako were standing apart, barely upright, across a huge trench cut into the ground, over a hundred feet across, no telling how deep. All the sand within a mile of the battlefield was turned to glass, in waves and spikes, as if caught in trying to flee from the explosion.

Mako looked left, then right. The giant fissure stretched as far as he could see, in either direction. He looked again at Kuroi. "Never...never again." He said, panting. The distance was great, but he was sure Kuroi heard him. The great desert was completely silent. He wobbled. He had almost no chakra left. In that last attack, he had used almost all his energy, not to mention the energy in the storm. In fact, it was the storm that saved him. If he had tried using that jutsu without it, he would be dead. He would have been dead anyway from that explosion. The little energy left over had protected him from most of the blast. But not all of it. He spat some blood, sighed and shook his head. He didn't have enough chakra to get out of this cursed desert himself..."Summoning jutsu!" He cried, as he called forth a giant gecko.

"Mako, what the...what the hell happened here?!"

"Nothing...let's go..." With that, he limped over and climbed on the gecko's back. Well...He thought, glancing back at the epicenter of the explosion, I certainly made my mark...I always hated deserts. He chuckled, and passed out, as he disappeared into the desert winds.

OOC: Not bad, eh? Kuroi, you better not have Kuroi be completely unharmed from this. Or I'd have to punch you in the face. Yes, through the computer screen. I'm that good.

Now would be a good time for other people to post, as the explosion could be seen across the continent.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Just as the bird had entered the office of Lumiero and informed him of Natura's condition, a large, blinding explosion would surface and do nothing less than amaze the Leaf Village with it's grandeur. "Wha..." is all that came out of the kage's mouth as the two things processed through his mind; Natura was in trouble, and, from the looks of it, something big was happening in the direction of the Sand Village. Lumiero stood up suddenly, getting all his necessary gear and informing some anbu of what is transpiring. In no time, he would fly straight out of the window, his elegant light wings fluttering as he made his way quickly across the land. Tsugi and Yuukin appeared at his side, "Good, good... it seems like I'll need you two. This doesn't look good..."
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:35 pm

OOC:you really expect me to be that low? well you're right

Kuroi got up, jogged a marathon, than came back. "that all you got buddy?"

///////////////////////////////real story////////////////////////////////////////////

Kuroi looked around at the glass desert, and some of the scorpions that had been traveling in the area of the purazuma grounds.

Even the shukaku's reserves are almost gone....i'll have too..
*cough cough!* Kuroi spat up massive amounts of blood and passed out.

"You literally burnt right through your organs, it's all i can do to keep you alive right now, what the hell were you thinking? Why didnt you ever let me handle it? My chakra could have handled your fire....You know using level 4 can kill you...idiot...ugh....let me help you..."

As the shukaku said this, sand that had been saved from the extreme heat in a thin backpack along kuroi's back opened and sand came out of it. It very slowly foremd around kuroi in a thin layer, adn started to moved Kuroi's body for him.

" You're lucky to have me, all of your nerves have been severed....there is only one ninja that can heal this...."

The shukaku forced handsigns out of kuroi's body and uses summoning jutsu. Mikoto appeared.

"Help me with this boy, i need to focus on keeping him alive....get him to Itonami."Mikoto didnt ask any questions, and loaded Kuroi on to his back, and quickly darted off in the direction of teh caves they had left behind a day ago.

OOC:satisfied? thats the first time i have ever used fourth level kekei genkai, and Ranaki where are you? i'll have to end the fight if you don't post soon.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:48 pm

OOC: Nice. very nice. this will set up very well for my next arc...
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:04 pm

OOC: First post with Rio since I came back!

Rio who was watching the battle (Like he'd miss a fight between the other Sannin) stared with his usual blank expression. "To think this all started when the Sand Village decided I had killed their ninja. Now I see how great an effect anyone can cause to the world. Were I to leave the enemies my branch has made across the ocean as they are no doubt devastation like this would encompass the world. The same result will be expected if the demon within me isn't destroyed. My branch has upset the world and I host the most terrifying demon in history. In my past my branch has done nothing but upset the balance of peace between the continents. A past I must erase. But first I must destroy my demon. I didn't come in time to see much of that scorpion form of Kuroi's but no doubt I need something that'll even the strength between us." Rio turns away from the giant fissure that was made in what served as the battlefield of the other Sannin and started walking. "I'll have to take my chakra jutsu and finish the senjutsu form. And I'll finish my senjutsu chakra style jutsu. And I'll finish the combination of jutsu that'll let me defeat my demon, Mei." Rio walks out of sight but from his direction comes the sound of a wolf howling.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:14 pm

((I'm confused, it's not a genjutsu but it is...what does that mean? So basically my heaven mirror earth ke ke genkai technique wouldn't work?))
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:29 pm

OOC:yeah....cuz i'm just going to cancle it cuz i forget what we were doing.

The earth shook violently as kashku ended the genjutsu. "what in the world....brother.....Take the girl we have no use for here, this is over.....Thanks for the test run.....i think this body is even better than mine....and thank you...kai." As kashaku said this he looked at where kai used to be on the slab, and tunred back to ranaki," Goodbye uchiha...may we never meet again...for your sake." As kasahku said this he dissapeared so fast that even the sharingan couldn't track it.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Ranaki growled as the other shinobi disappeared. The techniques he needed to learn were back at the village and with them he would be able to defeat that shinobi next time with or withou the sharingan. The forbidden jutsus had to be mastered before next they met.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Natura barely opened her eyes, being held and being told to be taken. "Ranaki, stop staring at nothing and thinking about scrolls and shit and help me out, please!"
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:20 pm

OOC: Rio, you should have had rio save natura. that's what he would have done, not watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:08 pm

((What's holding Natura down, are there others there or is she tied down?))
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:01 pm

there was Zetsumei, but i have no idea what happened to him, and natura had here tendons temporarely severed for transportation...so just carry her out unless zetsumei's is still there....
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Well, Zetsumei is currently surveying the crator.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:51 pm

OOC:well then......I FINALLY GOT KUROI'S JUTSUS UP!!!!! that...took forever....i should really get around to all my characters sometime......
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 am

((Ok thanks.))

Ranaki's eyes moved over to her and quickly surveyed the damage to her body. Rushing over he lifted her and bolted for the door and towards the leaf. The burning in his muscles would surpass after he got her there, nothing else mattered but saving his fellow shinobi and bringing her safely home.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:55 am

Kashaku ran as fast as his body would allow, which was actually causing harm to him for he was pretty fast, in the direction of the explosion. After about thirty minutes of straight running, he saw in the distance a black figure traveling much faster than him, towards him."He can still summon scorpions thank god......" Kashaku dashed towards the figure till they got closer and closer till....

"Kuroi!" Kashaku landed in front of Kuroi as mikoto stopped.

"We don't have time to talk, he will die if he doesnt recieve medical attention fast."

"what happened, why is he like this?"

"...he used level four...and scorpion mode. He severed every organ and nerve in his body."

Kasahku sighed, and jumped up onto mikoto to asses the damage for himself. He started by putting his palm on kuroi's chest and tehn one on his forhead.

"No normal medical ninjutsu would be able to help him....you'll need a purazuma....you'll need me. He wounds were wade by black fire and are still burning, only another ppurazuma of the same level can rid him of these flames. head southeast, i still have a base there, i hope. I'll start now but i don't know if i can do anyting on the move....let's go."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Lumiero, Yuukin and Tsugi, after many miles, met Ranaki on the way to the Leaf Village. The eyes of the Hokage scanned over her body quickly and he let out a soft sigh of relief as he saw she was not gravely injured. "Natura," he said softly, caressing her head, "You're okay, good." Natura smiled, moving her hand over his hair gently and replied. "Yeah, I am. Kuroi, and his companions used me for some type of revival for Kashaku. It seems like they cut up some my tendons and stuff," she told him. Lumiero made a grave face at that, "Damn." His hands then started to glow as he started to heal her tendons with his light chakra. "They'll pay. And, since they got Kashaku, it doesn't seem like our revenge will be easy." The kage then looks back at Tsugi, Yuukin, and Ranaki. "You guys will help, right?"

OOC: so Sand, where does the story go from here?
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:49 pm

OOC: I've barely read the story so I no longer know how to fit Rio into it.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:08 pm

OOC: i don't know the revenge sounds like a whole other chapter.....id say mako and kuroi's fight is a good way to end it for now...im happy with what happened, because no offense to everyone but all the treaties and no fights between villages was boring....and now there are growing tensions between people....well just people agaisnt kuroi cuz the sand village really didnt do anything....
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:14 pm

OOC: Agreed on the treaties thing. You can tell from my chapter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Desert Storm   A Desert Storm - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Desert Storm
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Story :: Chapter 2-
Jump to: